Anyone notice how violent the left has gotten SINCE Obama became potus?

It is time to give up the rhetoric about who is violent and why.
When the radical right carries effigies of people hanging with names on them with democrats, you turn a blind eye.
One way partisan bullshit.

It's mind boggling. They win and they get MORE violent.

I dread what the next republican president will go through.

It's not that the left as a whole became more violent, it's that the more radical of the left have come out of the woodworks, because Obama is a radical leftist, he is one of them and they know it.

No more violent or threatening than the TPM or Occupied. All have been and will be easily contained.

Gramps, we Americans are a violent people.

yeah sure, all them old people in the tea Party were going around camping out and taking over people properties, creating dump sites when they finally had to be physically REMOVED and you continue to be full of it

We are talking potential violence, dear, not sanitary camping conditions.

No more violent or threatening than the TPM or Occupied. All have been and will be easily contained.

yeah sure, all them old people in the tea Party were going around camping out and taking over people properties, creating dump sites when they finally had to be physically REMOVED and you continue to be full of it

We are talking potential violence, dear, not sanitary camping conditions.

oh, "POTENTIAL" violence
well we saw plenty of that during the Bush administration and now we are getting another dose under Obama by you on THE LEFT

The minority will get violet when they win and the majority still ignores them.

You do realize that 51% of voters elected President Obama , that is the MAJORITY.You must be a student of the NEW Republican math .Carry on LMFAO.

Nothing compared to how violent the nation got after Lincoln was elected.

But of course, all the violence is from the liberal left and their excuse is that both side do it. Right.

This is just the modern version of the military arm of the DNC, instead of hoods they wear masks to hide behind.

You know, it's shit like today that make me realize: fuck all of you. You have republicans purposely being obtuse and obstructionist, and then you have democrats saying 'neener neener we won' like this is some sort of goddamn game, then proceed to do nothing.

But of course, all the violence is from the liberal left and their excuse is that both side do it. Right.

This is just the modern version of the military arm of the DNC, instead of hoods they wear masks to hide behind.

:badgrin: This doesn't even deserve a real response, I'm just going to call you a silly cocksucker with a sad life and move on.

Nope not one of your kind, but thanks for the invite.

Your typical cro magnon reply is in keeping the party of the KKK, nothing, absolutely nothing has changed.

:badgrin: This doesn't even deserve a real response, I'm just going to call you a silly cocksucker with a sad life and move on.

Nope not one of your kind, but thanks for the invite.

Your typical cro magnon reply is in keeping the party of the KKK, nothing, absolutely nothing has changed.

This is why I call you a silly cocksucker with a sad life and move on. It's impossible to have a coherent conversation with someone as fucked in the head as you are.

Forum List

Back