Anyone notice how violent the left has gotten SINCE Obama became potus?

look at the Bush administration and how the left acted

they aren't any more violent than they were back then..they just feel more empowered because the radical that is President

It's mind boggling. They win and they get MORE violent.

I dread what the next republican president will go through.

Yes i did notice how violent that ASS KICKING was for the republicans. It's mind boggling how far that donkey stuck it's foot up the republicans ass...... :lol::lol::lol:

I too dread what the next republican president will go through.

you are proof of what this thread is about

Whiny ass rethugs. The party of stand your ground, and no compromise, and no giving in to Dems and........on and on.

You all get your asses kicked in a couple areas and all you want to do is whine about it.

Funny shit. Fuking man up and DO something that people will celebrate. Then Dems will stop kicking your collective asses. Maybe. But it is to funny to hear you whine. So maybe not also. Go to Wisconson and whine. Maybe you'll get some cheese.

Yes i did notice how violent that ASS KICKING was for the republicans. It's mind boggling how far that donkey stuck it's foot up the republicans ass...... :lol::lol::lol:

I too dread what the next republican president will go through.

you are proof of what this thread is about

Whiny ass rethugs. The party of stand your ground, and no compromise, and no giving in to Dems and........on and on.

You all get your asses kicked in a couple areas and all you want to do is whine about it.

Funny shit. Fuking man up and DO something that people will celebrate. Then Dems will stop kicking your collective asses. Maybe. But it is to funny to hear you whine. So maybe not also. Go to Wisconson and whine. Maybe you'll get some cheese.

point of the thread proven, good show:eusa_clap:

Anyone notice how violent the left has gotten SINCE Obama became potus?

Typical.

The Party, that held-up Cowboy Georgie as their standard-bearer, has gone wimp (on us)??

Kind o' reminds you why most Republicans try to play bad-ass. They've spent most o' their lives as spazzoid-weenies (until they packed-up with other weenies; See: Mitt Romney/scissors).

I guess it's always possible your downward-slide was initiated when Vicente Fox "outed"....

bush_littlebigman.jpg

"Those who encountered Bush in Alabama remember him as an affable social drinker who acted younger than his 26 years. Referred to as George Bush, Jr. by newspapers in those days, sources say he also tended to show up late every day, around noon or one, at Blount's campaign headquarters in Montgomery. They say Bush would prop his cowboy boots on a desk and brag about how much he drank the night before.

They also remember Bush's stories about how the New Haven, Connecticut police always let him go, after he told them his name, when they stopped him "all the time" for driving drunk as a student at Yale in the late 1960s. Bush told this story to others working in the campaign "what seemed like a hundred times," says Red Blount's nephew C. Murphy Archibald, now an attorney in Charlotte, N.C., who also worked on the Blount campaign and said he had "vivid memories" of that time.

"He would laugh uproariously as though there was something funny about this. To me, that was pretty memorable, because here he is, a number of years out of college, talking about this to people he doesn't know," Archibald said. "He just struck me as a guy who really had an idea of himself as very much a child of privilege, that he wasn't operating by the same rules."

Last edited:
look at the Bush administration and how the left acted

they aren't any more violent than they were back then..they just feel more empowered because the radical that is President

Well, yes. Let us look at the Bush administration. Ignored intel warnings from over 50 nations and we got hit on 9-11.

Then, instead of going in and getting the mastermind of the murder on 9-11, messed around and invaded the whole of Afghanistan. And failed to get Bin Laden. Failed to get Bin Laden for seven years. And invaded Iraq on the basis of lies, wasting the lives of over 4500 of our sons and daughters, and returning tens of thousands of them home with horrible physical traumas. And wasted 3 trillion for what we see in Iraq today.

Then there is the little matter of the economy. When he took office, Bush was faced with a minor reccession, and a balanced budget. In no time at all, he managed to destroy the balanced budget in the name of an unneeded tax cut, and off the budget wars. At the same time, that administration encouraged the housing bubble, and the derivitives market, telling the SEC to turn a blind eye. And we all saw the result in October of 2008.

So, yes, let us look at the Bush admin. Do we really want the people that authored that mess in power again?:mad:

Well, the GOP is definately learning from 6Nov12. If you haven't alienated enough people to win that election, alienate some more. As it begins to seep through to a lot of working people just what the intentions of the GOP is concerning lowering workers wages through right to work laws, you will see a lot more participation in the electorial process by the people adversly affected by support of such laws. 2014!

It amazes me how so many people just aren't getting it. 2014 could get really ugly for the Republicans if they don't wake up soon.

No, it's amazing but I've noticed how even more whiney you've gotten tho.

As with many others on the right, Gramps is becoming more and more detached from reality.

The right’s drubbing last month has clearly taken its toll.

No, it's amazing but I've noticed how even more whiney you've gotten tho.

As with many others on the right, Gramps is becoming more and more detached from reality.

The right’s drubbing last month has clearly taken its toll.

you are becoming nothing but a TROLL

Kochsuckers and teabaggers hate it when the left fights back. I love it...

I see it right now as WE are fighting back and YOU guys are LOSING!
That's what's pissing you off so much, we are fighting back, the unions are losing, and you guys are crying like babies!!! You know we're going to win this fight! Lol!

That's what's pissing you off so much, we are fighting back, the unions are losing, and you guys are crying like babies!!! You know we're going to win this fight! Lol!

YEP, they don't like when the tables are turned..

so they have Democrat Representatives calling for, BLOOD in the streets..

how about that people, you must agree with them..not one of you condemned this

my heart bleeds for them:lol:

Last edited:

Meh... if you guys had people on your side, you wouldn't pull this shit in a lame duck session...

Meh... if you guys had people on your side, you wouldn't pull this shit in a lame duck session...

awww, tissue?

And how is your life going to get better, the more unions are weakened? Specifically.

So all the big talkers on the Right, the ones who like to spout off about secession, and armed rebellion, and everybody buying guns, blah, blah,blah,

all of the sudden they're pussy-ass peaceniks when the shoe is on the other foot??

lol.

So all the big talkers on the Right, the ones who like to spout off about secession, and armed rebellion, and everybody buying guns, blah, blah,blah,

all of the sudden they're pussy-ass peaceniks when the shoe is on the other foot??

lol.

whoa, that made a lot of sense to the thread...:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back