Anyone know if this is true about a capitalist liberal and Hillary supporter?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
14117712_1847652435454962_5372151571190311004_n.png

What exactly are you saying? Do you think Hillary had anything to do with what they charged?

14107620_1238311189533688_5652922961390261408_o.jpg

The answer to the question is yes, yes 47 percent are that stupid.

Right. The company is clearly taking unethical and inexcusable profits from a needed drug, and you gladly accept their excuse as long as you can blame Hillary. Typical right winger.

Who is accepting their excuse??? What we have is a typical liberal ripping off people in need. Exactly the opposite of their stated position, as always with liberal.

Play another talking point or don't play.

It's really Bush's fault.

But of course that was 8 years ago.

It is BS them blaming Obamacare but that is what liberals do, blame someone else, yeah just like you did.

Right. The company is clearly taking unethical and inexcusable profits from a needed drug, and you gladly accept their excuse as long as you can blame Hillary. Typical right winger.
I don't accept any of it idiot. Your current Democrats and certain GOP members with an attitude "we must control everything" brought us to this point and most of your crowd hates the Tea party movement which I applaud as they have put forth a concerted effort into trying to stop these corporate elitist thieves.

Who is accepting their excuse??? What we have is a typical liberal ripping off people in need. Exactly the opposite of their stated position, as always with liberal.

Play another talking point or don't play.

Breaking: Liberals lie and wallow in hypocrisy

Its the price for two not one so the Pen not Pens is misleading.

So what are you saying? Are you saying the price didn't go up over 600 percent?

I am saying the price being cited is misleading because that is the price for two pens, not one.

So the price of one pen went up over 300 percent?

I am saying the price being cited is misleading because that is the price for two pens, not one.

I don't know what the per pen price has or has not done--everybody is harping about the two-pack price to over sensationalize the story. $300 to save someone's life really doesn't seem outrageous to me.

I don't know what the per pen price has or has not done--everybody is harping about the two-pack price to over sensationalize the story. $300 to save someone's life really doesn't seem outrageous to me.
It is outrageous when that is all that is available on the market that I can buy verses heading for the emergency room when stung by a bee or hornets. Cost was twelve bucks not very long ago. FDA and Congress allowing these f'ing banksters, lawyers and wall street thieves to put people at risk is ridiculous. I am perfectly capable of giving myself a shot if an emergency calls for it with three dollars worth of meds but the way this system is set up you have these dickheads that think they should be able to get in anyone's and everyone's pocket and call their misdeeds legal. They belong in jail.

It is outrageous when that is all that is available on the market that I can buy verses heading for the emergency room when stung by a bee or hornets. Cost was twelve bucks not very long ago. FDA and Congress allowing these f'ing banksters, lawyers and wall street thieves to put people at risk is ridiculous. I am perfectly capable of giving myself a shot if an emergency calls for it with three dollars worth of meds but the way this system is set up you have these dickheads that think they should be able to get in anyone's and everyone's pocket and call their misdeeds legal. They belong in jail.

My last ER visit was over 10K billed, and I have to pay over $2K out of pocket for it. That was for the stomach flu. I would gladly rather pay $300.

My last ER visit was over 10K billed, and I have to pay over $2K out of pocket for it. That was for the stomach flu. I would gladly rather pay $300.
You must be a super pussy or extremely unhealthy if you have to go to the ER for the flu.

I'd rather pay three bucks, have a sterile syringe available and give myself a shot. That is considered freedom of choice and liberty. When the only thing available is one type of self administering drug for an allergic reaction it leaves millions out in the cold when it comes to being able to have a remedy on hand and readily available that could save their life.

Forum List

Back