Anyone here STILL believe that Trump is all for the "common citizen"?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Ten plus years ago, there was an interesting book written by a Princeton Prof. whose title was simply, "On Bullshit"...

The theory was a simple one where the author contends that the worst enemy of the TRUTH is NOT a lie......but BULLSHIT.

I'm reminded of that theory when I think back on what Trump campaigned on...his demagoguery was not filled with lies, but pure and candid bullshit which a chunk of Americans gladly swallowed."

Of course, the "brilliance" cam be witnessed by a tax scam that is labeled,"Tax breaks for the Middle Class," while in reality spells out how elected assholes reward their rich donors, while expecting the bullshitted to pick up the tab.

Remember, that although Trump stated that this tax scam was "going to cost him a fortune", the complete OPPOSITE will occur for him and his cronies.

(Tired of too much winning yet???)

Ten plus years ago, there was an interesting book written by a Princeton Prof. whose title was simply, "On Bullshit"...

The theory was a simple one where the author contends that the worst enemy of the TRUTH is NOT a lie......but BULLSHIT.

I'm reminded of that theory when I think back on what Trump campaigned on...his demagoguery was not filled with lies, but pure and candid bullshit which a chunk of Americans gladly swallowed."

Of course, the "brilliance" cam be witnessed by a tax scam that is labeled,"Tax breaks for the Middle Class," while in reality spells out how elected assholes reward their rich donors, while expecting the bullshitted to pick up the tab.

Remember, that although Trump stated that this tax scam was "going to cost him a fortune", the complete OPPOSITE will occur for him and his cronies.

And when the new jobs and rising wages kick in no one will care except eternal victims and the assholes that manipulate them. Their numbers are shrinking.

And when the new jobs and rising wages kick in no one will care except eternal victims and the assholes that manipulate them. Their number is shrinking.
Idiot believes in the trickle down theory that has been proven countless times to not work.

-------------------------------------------------------- don't care one way or the other Nat as i think that President Trump is for Americans and America . Tax breaks , don't care one way or the other as i don't worry about money as long as i have ENOUGH in my pocket which i have always had . I've been around 68 years since birth in this wonderful country / America and its a heck of a lot more than money or tax breaks Nat .

6p4t6krl9pvx.png

The theory was a simple one where the author contends that the worst enemy of the TRUTH is NOT a lie......but BULLSHIT

You were in his class?

On a lighter note..

Which side DOESN'T survive and plan their campaigns on bullshit?

Have you noticed not one member of the T cult has called him out on his lie that the tax bill will be bad for him?
No one.

This lie that it’s a “ middle class tax cut” is similar to Bush’s “Healthy Forests” which was a big giveaway to logging interests who care mostly about profits.

Or “Clear Skies” the name given to environmental regulations that degraded air-quality standards and gave industry more time to pollute.

The BIG LIE is so easily swalllowed by conservatives and the T cult.

And when the new jobs and rising wages kick in no one will care except eternal victims and the assholes that manipulate them. Their number is shrinking.
Idiot believes in the trickle down theory that has been proven countless times to not work.
---------------------------------- if trickle down is what i have been living under for my 68 years its always worked for me Reasonable . And trickle down always worked for my parents and Grandparents who came before me Reasonable .

Trump is advocating that restaurant workers tips be given directly to employers... another example of how he’s for the common man.

---------------------------------- if trickle down is what i have been living under for my 68 years its always worked for me Reasonable . And trickle down always worked for my parents and Grandparents who came before me Reasonable .
Keep lying to yourself.

Trickle-Down Economics: Four Reasons Why It Just Doesn't Work

What any american who works hard to scrape by is figuring out is NEITHER party supports working people. It has always been this way always will be. In my 82 years of life it is so easy to see. America..land for the rich by the rich of the rich. Again neither party cares. People will figure it out. I have educated my kids well on this.....you would be proud.

6DA786F1-32A1-4A38-97DC-B4A29CA63A70.jpeg

92D64CF3-F4D0-4635-A7CB-2FAF6BC51F6D.jpeg

Americans think Trump's tax plan is a giveaway to the rich. These new graphs show they're right.

I am a "common man" and thanks to Trump I will have now have more money to spend on my family instead of giving it to the filthy government so yes I think Trump is "for the common man".

I am a "common man" and thanks to Trump I will have now have more money to spend on my family instead of giving it to the filthy government so yes I think Trump is "for the common man".
been screwed up the ass and pretends he likes it.

Forum List

Back