Anyone get Sims 2?

M

Mainframe

Ive been wanting to play it for over a year now, but I cant buy it just yet.

Anyone play it yet?? How is it?

I was never into the Sims 1, but I seem to be in a minority (why play a game about real life? Maybe cuz my real life sucks? :happy2: )

But Computer Gaming World gave it a really good review.

I had the sims and all the expansion packs. Then I bought Sims 2 when it came out and I love it. I love the Sims 2 Body Shop which allows you to create sims that look like anyone you want. I watched all 3 debates and got hives from watching Kerry during the 3rd one because he annoys me so much, so I immediately made "Mr. and Mrs. Candidate" and put them in a town all alone with no friends. I do not allow them to do anything that makes them happy and they fight with each other all the time. I laugh at their pitiful attempts to make me feel sorry for them.

I also made "Mr. and Mrs. President" sims in a crowded town and they are quite happy and content! It is just my way of dealing with the election. Back to the subject of this thread, Sims 2 is really cool. I have had lots of fun with it since it came out. But if someone ticks me off, you can bet Body Shop will be opened up and there will be a sim that shows great likeness to the person who has annoyed me. It is very therapeutic!
Alyzabeth :banana:

Forum List

Back