anyone ever try this?

72786966_2952493568117181_8512878321749458944_n.jpg

Looks interesting
Uuuummmmm, no and I'm not going to........ I don't like my pancakes with anything but butter and maple syrup.
Bacon improves the taste of EVERYTHING!

I’m gonna give this a try.
Have at it, I won't try to stop ya. While your at it why not bake a steak cake....... With caramel frosting.........

I'm gonna go barf now.

While I know that fair season is over, can you imagine how great something like that would sell as fair food? You'd be making a killing if you sold them for a dollar a bacon cake.

And, I'm guessing that people wouldn't mind paying that much for it either, especially if you serve it with some kind of maple syrup dipping sauce.

HEY! That's it! You could serve them with the same kind of frosting that they use on maple bars for dipping!

Have at it, I won't try to stop ya. While your at it why not bake a steak cake....... With caramel frosting.........

I'm gonna go barf now.
When I was a kid, I didn't try new things.

Maybe a glass of Ensure would be something you'd like.

I'm gonna go barf now.
When I was a kid, I didn't try new things.

Maybe a glass of Ensure would be something you'd like.
Oh...... you ass u me I haven't tried some of these concoctions....... Figures.
And Ensure is just plain nasty.
It is.

I'd rather skip a meal

Looks interesting
Uuuummmmm, no and I'm not going to........ I don't like my pancakes with anything but butter and maple syrup.

Yeah I'll but berries in there or walnuts, but this is right out.
Up until a few years ago I wouldn't add anything sweet or any fruit to any of my meats but that has changed but only with pork and chicken where I'll cook them with apples or pineapples, brown sugar mustard sauces but not really sweet. I don't like things too sweet, I even cut the amount of sweetener in my deserts typically by half. But maple syrup (or any syrup for that matter) is an automatic no-go with meats for me, tried it, hated it.
I have pecan meal which I mix in my pancakes with maybe strawberries or blueberries. The sausage and/or bacon is on a separate small plate and I'm not a big egg eater so eggs are few and far between.

Hmmm... looks interesting.
I might try this in the air fryer I recently purchased. :)

Those things are horrible. I have one. All it does is burn the food. You'll see.

It has an electric element, like an electric oven, which sits directly above the food. Then it just blows the heat around.

Looks interesting
Pecans...

I always have a pile of bacon on my pancakes, and over-easy fried eggs on top of that. Butter and syrup.

drooldallasfloerphotography.jpg
Breakfast of Champions.

Looks interesting
Pecans...

I always have a pile of bacon on my pancakes, and over-easy fried eggs on top of that. Butter and syrup.

drooldallasfloerphotography.jpg
Breakfast of Champions.

:113:

Yeah man. Weight stable and within suggested range, BP 120/68, resting rate 60, still busting up bricks.

While I know that fair season is over, can you imagine how great something like that would sell as fair food? You'd be making a killing if you sold them for a dollar a bacon cake.

And, I'm guessing that people wouldn't mind paying that much for it either, especially if you serve it with some kind of maple syrup dipping sauce.

HEY! That's it! You could serve them with the same kind of frosting that they use on maple bars for dipping!

Forum List

Back