anyone ever try this?

72786966_2952493568117181_8512878321749458944_n.jpg

Looks interesting

Yeah it's called bachelor slop..

We eat shit like this all the time over the sink.

Well in girls defense, I drove over a 1,000 miles to get a girl out of trouble..in Boston..

No bragging just who I am

Hmmm... looks interesting.
I might try this in the air fryer I recently purchased. :)

Those things are horrible. I have one. All it does is burn the food. You'll see.

It has an electric element, like an electric oven, which sits directly above the food. Then it just blows the heat around.
Since I've gotten mine I use it almost exclusively, except when the need for a stovetop burner is necessary. I put the invention of the air fryer up there with the invention of the wheel and the Bic lighter.

Hmmm... looks interesting.
I might try this in the air fryer I recently purchased. :)

Those things are horrible. I have one. All it does is burn the food. You'll see.

It has an electric element, like an electric oven, which sits directly above the food. Then it just blows the heat around.

I've never burned anything in mine. If anything it comes out undercooked and I have to run it again. It's just not in there long enough to burn.

Looks interesting
Uuuummmmm, no and I'm not going to........ I don't like my pancakes with anything but butter and maple syrup.

Yeah I'll but berries in there or walnuts, but this is right out.
Up until a few years ago I wouldn't add anything sweet or any fruit to any of my meats but that has changed but only with pork and chicken where I'll cook them with apples or pineapples, brown sugar mustard sauces but not really sweet. I don't like things too sweet, I even cut the amount of sweetener in my deserts typically by half. But maple syrup (or any syrup for that matter) is an automatic no-go with meats for me, tried it, hated it.
I have pecan meal which I mix in my pancakes with maybe strawberries or blueberries. The sausage and/or bacon is on a separate small plate and I'm not a big egg eater so eggs are few and far between.

Agree, I do all that with the exception of the eggs. I am a big egg eater, the bigger the better. That reminds me, I'm almost out of Dodo eggs.

Foods and recipes in general are waaaaaaaaaaaay too sweet. I keep sugar in the house for one purpose only -- making hummingbird nectar.

Looks interesting
Uuuummmmm, no and I'm not going to........ I don't like my pancakes with anything but butter and maple syrup.

Yeah I'll but berries in there or walnuts, but this is right out.
Up until a few years ago I wouldn't add anything sweet or any fruit to any of my meats but that has changed but only with pork and chicken where I'll cook them with apples or pineapples, brown sugar mustard sauces but not really sweet. I don't like things too sweet, I even cut the amount of sweetener in my deserts typically by half. But maple syrup (or any syrup for that matter) is an automatic no-go with meats for me, tried it, hated it.
I have pecan meal which I mix in my pancakes with maybe strawberries or blueberries. The sausage and/or bacon is on a separate small plate and I'm not a big egg eater so eggs are few and far between.

Agree, I do all that with the exception of the eggs. I am a big egg eater, the bigger the better. That reminds me, I'm almost out of Dodo eggs.

Foods and recipes in general are waaaaaaaaaaaay too sweet. I keep sugar in the house for one purpose only -- making hummingbird nectar.
I don't dislike eggs per se, they're just not one of my favorites. Give me some moderately buttered toast, sausage and or bacon, I'll make a sandwich and be perfectly happy though even that is a rarity any more (making a sandwich not being happy). As I get older greasy foods tend not to sit well on my stomach these days. Alas........ :lol:

While I know that fair season is over, can you imagine how great something like that would sell as fair food? You'd be making a killing if you sold them for a dollar a bacon cake.

And, I'm guessing that people wouldn't mind paying that much for it either, especially if you serve it with some kind of maple syrup dipping sauce.

HEY! That's it! You could serve them with the same kind of frosting that they use on maple bars for dipping!

Isn't that from Robo Cop?

While I know that fair season is over, can you imagine how great something like that would sell as fair food? You'd be making a killing if you sold them for a dollar a bacon cake.

And, I'm guessing that people wouldn't mind paying that much for it either, especially if you serve it with some kind of maple syrup dipping sauce.

HEY! That's it! You could serve them with the same kind of frosting that they use on maple bars for dipping!

Isn't that from Robo Cop?

Got it on one!

Forum List

Back