Anyone Disturbed By A Russian First Lady?

When it comes to peoples sex lives it is a private matter unless they make it public. I don't see Donald Trump spouted his private matters all over the place so it is his business and his wife's business not mine. That same goes for anyone and their personal or private sins. Judgement is built within humankind and many cannot perceive that even though they call themselves Christians. If he makes his private life in the bedroom public while he is representing the people in an elected capacity then I may take issue with that.

For the most part, I agree. My contention is with the attitude that Syriusly took that Trump's, someone he opposes, should be public while Clinton's, someone he supported, should be private.

I find it hilarious that "Conservative" believes he can read my mind.

And yes- I agree- Conservatives don't care that Trump is an adulterer. Conservatives have left any pretense that who they vote for is based upon the moral values of the candidate.

I find it hilarious, yet typical, that you believe that something that didn't matter with Clinton now does with Trump.

I find it hilarious, but entirely predictable that you don't care that Trump is an adulterer, even as you whined about 'family values' and 'morals' when it came to Bill Clinton.

I couldn't say a thing about family values or morals with Clinton. He didn't have any. By you supporting him, it proves you don't either.

Of course not.
Which is why you support Trump- a man with no family values or morals- the serial adulterer. By you supporting him, it proves you don't either.

That nutritional program was designed by Michelle and big business goons. You don't limit a child's calorie intake on a daily basis. Children grow in spurts. You don't mandate children eat more food products that have been desiccated with chemicals or meat that has been fed those desiccated grain products that are enhanced with enzymes, from e.coli, fungi, arsenic and other toxins. Fat stores toxins, when the body does not recognize something as food it stores it which results in fat. Bleached white bread is toxic as it contains 'alloxan' which damages the Pancreas. If you were really concerned for ALL children's health you wouldn't try to skip around and play hop scotch so you don't insult those who are destroying the children's health because they were donors of your husband's last campaign. That desiccating the produce takes the nutrition out of the food.

Has Melania said "let's make white America great". I have not heard her say anything like that. Plus as you said she already has the capability to speak in five languages. She has an established little international fashion business enterprise of her own.

I will give Michelle this much; she has a clown for a husband and that itself would be hard to overcome. View attachment 82144

My grandfather ate all that stuff you mentioned and it killed him with a heart attack when he was 97 years old.

Well my grandparents lived to the century mark and they did not have to eat grains with glyphosate and other toxins grown into them nor did hey have vaccines and water that is full of toxins while they were just babes. So your point is worthless as the children now are under assault by every means imaginable for a profit for a few.

What year did they quit eating?

They kept their own garden and canned their own food into their nineties. Cool stuff people can still do into their later years when they are not poisoned by a bunch of greedy assholes.

More people are living into their 90's and 100's now than before.

Vaccines save lives, water purification saves lives. If you are worried about what is in the foods you eat, then know what is in the foods you are buying.

Bullshit on your vaccine claim and bullshit on your water claim too.

My grandfather ate all that stuff you mentioned and it killed him with a heart attack when he was 97 years old.
Well my grandparents lived to the century mark and they did not have to eat grains with glyphosate and other toxins grown into them nor did hey have vaccines and water that is full of toxins while they were just babes. So your point is worthless as the children now are under assault by every means imaginable for a profit for a few.

What year did they quit eating?
They kept their own garden and canned their own food into their nineties. Cool stuff people can still do into their later years when they are not poisoned by a bunch of greedy assholes.

More people are living into their 90's and 100's now than before.

Vaccines save lives, water purification saves lives. If you are worried about what is in the foods you eat, then know what is in the foods you are buying.
Bullshit on your vaccine claim and bullshit on your water claim too.

Luckily for all of us- vaccines and clean water have already saved those lives- so whether you think that they are bullshit or not is just a sign of your ignorance.

What do you think Melania would promote as First lady?

Being a wife and mother?

Wow- so you think she would be literally the first First Lady in decades not to promote any causes outside her own family.

I happen to think she has far more potential than that- and more ambition.

"More"? That's not enough?

Not enough for what?

I happen to think Melania has far more potential than that- and more ambition- than your view of her.

Why do you think she has less ability or ambition than Michelle, or Laura, or Hillary or Barbara or Nancy or Rosalynn?

Being a wife and mother?

Wow- so you think she would be literally the first First Lady in decades not to promote any causes outside her own family.

Not enough for what?

I happen to think Melania has far more potential than that- and more ambition- than your view of her.

Why do you think she has less ability or ambition than Michelle, or Laura, or Hillary or Barbara or Nancy or Rosalynn?

So, in your mind a woman who chooses to devote herself to being a wife and mother has no ability or ambition? Are you some 1970s feminist? Are you going to say all sex is rape next, Maud?

She was raised a commie and those values are ingrained in her soul

For the most part, I agree. My contention is with the attitude that Syriusly took that Trump's, someone he opposes, should be public while Clinton's, someone he supported, should be private.

And yes- I agree- Conservatives don't care that Trump is an adulterer. Conservatives have left any pretense that who they vote for is based upon the moral values of the candidate.

I find it hilarious, yet typical, that you believe that something that didn't matter with Clinton now does with Trump.

I find it hilarious, but entirely predictable that you don't care that Trump is an adulterer, even as you whined about 'family values' and 'morals' when it came to Bill Clinton.

I couldn't say a thing about family values or morals with Clinton. He didn't have any. By you supporting him, it proves you don't either.

Of course not.
Which is why you support Trump- a man with no family values or morals- the serial adulterer. By you supporting him, it proves you don't either.

So you claim I support Trump because you believe he's a serial adulterer? One could say you'll vote Hillary because you think you'll get a piece from her.

boris_and_natasha_by_rongs1234-d4ydjfu.jpg

"Da darling. My husband ees good man no? He geeve "Art of da Dill" I come from grueling life of high fashion. He do aneetheeng to close dill. We make perfect first couple for USA wheech I lav for sure more than home country, maatherr Rrussia. I lav the USA as much as I lav my hoosband Doneald.."

I like the part where they stole Captain & Tenille's line "love will keep us together". :puke3:

Natasha's revealing speech last night was a trite, stiff, boring and narcissistic slather of Trump speaking about his greatness through the thick Russian accent of his trophy-wife's mouth. Whenever I see her I see a woman owned and no authentic love for her master whatsoever. We will be like her when he is in control. Just remember that. You will speak with feigned "lav" for Trump...Or else...

One wonders if like Trump's other wives, Natasha has gag contract. Ah, ain't love grand...

Maybe the next two speakers should be Trump's ex wives...oh, right. They're forbidden to speak what they went through as his loyal subjects...under threat of lawsuit... Disturbed yet? No?

On the up side, maybe Natasha can act as interpreter when Bore-is cuts a deal with Putin for the expansion on the Black Sea Russian operations. Hey, isn't the Black Sea bordering Turkey?...And isn't Turkey crucial for our presence in the Middle East?

Discuss.
I just want to hear her say ........Moose and Squirel

Of course not.

So you claim I support Trump because you believe he's a serial adulterer? One could say you'll vote Hillary because you think you'll get a piece from her.

I assume that a racist like you is a Trump supporter and because you have no moral values, you don't care that Trump is an adulterer.

Of course not.

I assume that a racist like you is a Trump supporter and because you have no moral values, you don't care that Trump is an adulterer.
he is?

Of course not.

I don't have to assume you think you'll get a piece from Hillary. There's no other reason for you to support her.

boris_and_natasha_by_rongs1234-d4ydjfu.jpg

"Da darling. My husband ees good man no? He geeve "Art of da Dill" I come from grueling life of high fashion. He do aneetheeng to close dill. We make perfect first couple for USA wheech I lav for sure more than home country, maatherr Rrussia. I lav the USA as much as I lav my hoosband Doneald.."
I just want to hear her say ........Moose and Squirel

:lmao:

Being a wife and mother?

Not enough for what?

So, in your mind a woman who chooses to devote herself to being a wife and mother has no ability or ambition? Are you some 1970s feminist?

No- I am saying that Melania has ability and ambition- and has not chosen to devote herself to being only a wife and mother. Certainly no modern First Lady- going back at least to Betty Ford has made that choice.

I just wonder why you believe Melania doesn't have ability or ambition to help Americans like every other First Lady has done?

Especially since - as a mother- and a wife- she has been an active business woman

"Melania Timepieces & Fashion Jewelry," which she sells on QVC. When it launched on the home shopping network in February 2010, Donald was the first caller and Melania's products sold out in just 45 minutes.

In March 2013, Melania added a skin care line to her resume, called "Melania™ Caviar Complexe C6

And she has been involved in charities

She's been involved with the Martha Graham Dance Company, the Police Athletic League, the Boys Club of New York, The American Red Cross and Love Our Children USA.

Why do you believe that Melania has no potential other than as a wife and mother as First Lady?

Of course not.

I don't have to assume you think you'll get a piece from Hillary. There's no other reason for you to support her.

You will end up voting for Donald Trump because he is white and male. There is no other reason you would vote for a candidate.

Forum List

Back