Anyone Disturbed By A Russian First Lady?

'international favor'?

LOL

I have nothing against Melania. She is lovely, she speaks more languages than I do, she had the good sense to marry a wealthy American. If Trump were to be elected, she probably would be a fine first lady.

Of course Michelle Obama is also lovely, and has raised two lovely daughters, and has been a great first lady.

Despite all of the attacks by the racists who can't stand the idea of an attractive, strong, accomplished black woman as First Lady.
Michelle's problem is her own racism towards whites and hispanics shows.

Her lack of health knowledge created an unsustainable program in the schools for growing children. You can call that accomplished but I don't and that has nothing to do with racism it has to do with facts.

LOL- her 'racism' towards whites and hispanics?

Has she called Mexicans rapists?

Michelle Obama has promoted a nutrition program passed by Congress- and promoted healthier eating for children. Why you think promoting healthier eating for children is a bad thing is.

You were the one who said "Melania' would 'bring back class' to the White House.

What is 'classier' about Melania than Michelle in your mind- other than their skin color?
That nutritional program was designed by Michelle and big business goons. You don't limit a child's calorie intake on a daily basis. Children grow in spurts. You don't mandate children eat more food products that have been desiccated with chemicals or meat that has been fed those desiccated grain products that are enhanced with enzymes, from e.coli, fungi, arsenic and other toxins. Fat stores toxins, when the body does not recognize something as food it stores it which results in fat. Bleached white bread is toxic as it contains 'alloxan' which damages the Pancreas. If you were really concerned for ALL children's health you wouldn't try to skip around and play hop scotch so you don't insult those who are destroying the children's health because they were donors of your husband's last campaign. That desiccating the produce takes the nutrition out of the food.

Has Melania said "let's make white America great". I have not heard her say anything like that. Plus as you said she already has the capability to speak in five languages. She has an established little international fashion business enterprise of her own.

I will give Michelle this much; she has a clown for a husband and that itself would be hard to overcome. View attachment 82144

My grandfather ate all that stuff you mentioned and it killed him with a heart attack when he was 97 years old.

Well my grandparents lived to the century mark and they did not have to eat grains with glyphosate and other toxins grown into them nor did hey have vaccines and water that is full of toxins while they were just babes. So your point is worthless as the children now are under assault by every means imaginable for a profit for a few.

What year did they quit eating?

Donald might not speak other languages but his youngest son Barron speaks Slovenian, English and French.

96327-004-7A7F282D.gif

fr those who can not figure out how to find a map

The OP is a xenophobe.
If Trump had a modicum of authenticity and wasn't a completely transparent slimy charlatan whose critical whims shift with the breezes, his trophy wife's thick Russian accent wouldn't be nearly as disturbing at it is. But it's obvious she too "cut a deal" and it brings her credibility and origins under the microscope.

Or is it your habit to never admit the obvious in what you see until it's too late?
So all this is nothing more than sour grapes because Cruz didn't win. You never-trumpers are like surly little brats who are throwing a monstrous temper tantrum because you didn't get your way. I heard you pathetic infants moaning at the GOP convention yesterday and today. You're all beneath contempt.

The OP is a xenophobe.
If Trump had a modicum of authenticity and wasn't a completely transparent slimy charlatan whose critical whims shift with the breezes, his trophy wife's thick Russian accent wouldn't be nearly as disturbing at it is. But it's obvious she too "cut a deal" and it brings her credibility and origins under the microscope.

Or is it your habit to never admit the obvious in what you see until it's too late?
So all this is nothing more than sour grapes because Cruz didn't win. You never-trumpers are like surly little brats who are throwing a monstrous temper tantrum because you didn't get your way. I heard you pathetic infants moaning at the GOP convention yesterday and today. You're all beneath contempt.

No, Sil is a birther when it comes to Cruz, but she is a never Trumper.

The OP is a xenophobe.

No, Sil is a birther when it comes to Cruz, but she is a never Trumper.
LOL, I should have guessed!

I have actually worked with a couple of people from Russia, one of them right now actually. Both of them couldn't be anymore respectful.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Which has what to with Donald Trump's Slovenian born American wife?
Just letting it be known that not all people from over there are bad if that is the impression that other people have.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sad thing is people like Syriusly, when Bill Clinton did such things, said that it was a private matter.
When it comes to peoples sex lives it is a private matter unless they make it public. I don't see Donald Trump spouted his private matters all over the place so it is his business and his wife's business not mine. That same goes for anyone and their personal or private sins. Judgement is built within humankind and many cannot perceive that even though they call themselves Christians. If he makes his private life in the bedroom public while he is representing the people in an elected capacity then I may take issue with that.

For the most part, I agree. My contention is with the attitude that Syriusly took that Trump's, someone he opposes, should be public while Clinton's, someone he supported, should be private.

I find it hilarious that "Conservative" believes he can read my mind.

And yes- I agree- Conservatives don't care that Trump is an adulterer. Conservatives have left any pretense that who they vote for is based upon the moral values of the candidate.

I find it hilarious, yet typical, that you believe that something that didn't matter with Clinton now does with Trump.

I find it hilarious, but entirely predictable that you don't care that Trump is an adulterer, even as you whined about 'family values' and 'morals' when it came to Bill Clinton.

I couldn't say a thing about family values or morals with Clinton. He didn't have any. By you supporting him, it proves you don't either.

My problem with Syriusly on this matter is that he brings up Trump but ignores that biggest playboy that has ever held the office.

Still waiting for you to answer the question- do you care about Trump being a serial adulterer?

Still waiting on your answer about Bill. You don't have to answer. Your refusal to answer proves you only care about those you oppose and ignore those you support. Typical hypocritical Liberal. It's a private matter when your own does something but public when the other guys does.

Typical hypocritical Conservative- pretending to care about 'family values' and 'morals' until your guy is caught.

Typical hypocritical Liberal not caring about morals when your guy does it but only when the other guy does. Why do you now care about something you said wasn't anyone's business when Clinton did it.

Typical hypocritical Conservative- preaching about Clinton's moral failings, but not caring that Trump is an adulterer.

Clinton couldn't have failed his morals. He never had any. You don't have any.

Michelle's problem is her own racism towards whites and hispanics shows.

Her lack of health knowledge created an unsustainable program in the schools for growing children. You can call that accomplished but I don't and that has nothing to do with racism it has to do with facts.

Michelle Obama has promoted a nutrition program passed by Congress- and promoted healthier eating for children. Why you think promoting healthier eating for children is a bad thing is.

You were the one who said "Melania' would 'bring back class' to the White House.

What is 'classier' about Melania than Michelle in your mind- other than their skin color?
That nutritional program was designed by Michelle and big business goons. You don't limit a child's calorie intake on a daily basis. Children grow in spurts. You don't mandate children eat more food products that have been desiccated with chemicals or meat that has been fed those desiccated grain products that are enhanced with enzymes, from e.coli, fungi, arsenic and other toxins. Fat stores toxins, when the body does not recognize something as food it stores it which results in fat. Bleached white bread is toxic as it contains 'alloxan' which damages the Pancreas. If you were really concerned for ALL children's health you wouldn't try to skip around and play hop scotch so you don't insult those who are destroying the children's health because they were donors of your husband's last campaign. That desiccating the produce takes the nutrition out of the food.

Has Melania said "let's make white America great". I have not heard her say anything like that. Plus as you said she already has the capability to speak in five languages. She has an established little international fashion business enterprise of her own.

I will give Michelle this much; she has a clown for a husband and that itself would be hard to overcome. View attachment 82144

My grandfather ate all that stuff you mentioned and it killed him with a heart attack when he was 97 years old.

Well my grandparents lived to the century mark and they did not have to eat grains with glyphosate and other toxins grown into them nor did hey have vaccines and water that is full of toxins while they were just babes. So your point is worthless as the children now are under assault by every means imaginable for a profit for a few.

They kept their own garden and canned their own food into their nineties. Cool stuff people can still do into their later years when they are not poisoned by a bunch of greedy assholes.

boris_and_natasha_by_rongs1234-d4ydjfu.jpg

"Da darling. My husband ees good man no? He geeve "Art of da Dill" I come from grueling life of high fashion. He do aneetheeng to close dill. We make perfect first couple for USA wheech I lav for sure more than home country, maatherr Rrussia. I lav the USA as much as I lav my hoosband Doneald.."

I like the part where they stole Captain & Tenille's line "love will keep us together". Natasha's revealing speech last night was a trite, stiff, boring and narcissistic slather of Trump speaking about his greatness through the thick Russian accent of his trophy-wife's mouth. Whenever I see her I see a woman owned and no authentic love for her master whatsoever. We will be like her when he is in control. Just remember that. You will speak with feigned "lav" for Trump...Or else...

One wonders if like Trump's other wives, Natasha has gag contract. Ah, ain't love grand...

Maybe the next two speakers should be Trump's ex wives...oh, right. They're forbidden to speak what they went through as his loyal subjects...under threat of lawsuit... Disturbed yet? No?

On the up side, maybe Natasha can act as interpreter when Bore-is cuts a deal with Putin for the expansion on the Black Sea Russian operations. Hey, isn't the Black Sea bordering Turkey?...And isn't Turkey crucial for our presence in the Middle East?

Discuss.

Wow- I am no Trump fan but this bullshit is as offensive as your usual anti-gay campaign.

Making fun of her immigrant accent? What are you- 12? Or just a bigot who hates people from foreign countries?

At least Melania knows the difference between Slovenia (look it up) and Russia.

God you are an asshole.

She is Legal, she went through the proper immigration process
She has her own design and beauty businesses.
She also won a $50 million suit over a promotions and distribution dispute of her products
Ivanka also has a similar business, but high end

What I'm still trying figure out is why the OP titled the thread using Russia when Melania isn't from Russia.
Must be referring to Putin's wife!

She also won a $50 million suit over a promotions and distribution dispute of her products

How would you feel about having Trump's two ex-wives also speak at the convention? :popcorn:

And BTW, look at all the liberals who want Hillary to win this Fall, here on this thread defending Trump and his wife.. Interesting...you'd almost think that...

How about getting Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones and Monica Lewinski to speak at the Democrat convention next week.
Too late. The GOP has already scheduled these women to speak at the convention this week.
Let's hope none of them suddenly decide to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head multiple times as has happened to MANY former Clinton associates in the past.

Still waiting for you to answer the question- do you care about Trump being a serial adulterer?

Still waiting on your answer about Bill. You don't have to answer. Your refusal to answer proves you only care about those you oppose and ignore those you support. Typical hypocritical Liberal. It's a private matter when your own does something but public when the other guys does.

Typical hypocritical Conservative- pretending to care about 'family values' and 'morals' until your guy is caught.

Typical hypocritical Liberal not caring about morals when your guy does it but only when the other guy does. Why do you now care about something you said wasn't anyone's business when Clinton did it.

Typical hypocritical Conservative- preaching about Clinton's moral failings, but not caring that Trump is an adulterer.

Clinton couldn't have failed his morals. He never had any. You don't have any.

LOL.....Typical hypocritical Conservative- lying about anyone who dares point out your hypocrisy.

They kept their own garden and canned their own food into their nineties. Cool stuff people can still do into their later years when they are not poisoned by a bunch of greedy assholes.

More people are living into their 90's and 100's now than before.

Vaccines save lives, water purification saves lives. If you are worried about what is in the foods you eat, then know what is in the foods you are buying.

How would you feel about having Trump's two ex-wives also speak at the convention? :popcorn:

And BTW, look at all the liberals who want Hillary to win this Fall, here on this thread defending Trump and his wife.. Interesting...you'd almost think that...

How about getting Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones and Monica Lewinski to speak at the Democrat convention next week.
Too late. The GOP has already scheduled these women to speak at the convention this week.
Let's hope none of them suddenly decide to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head multiple times as has happened to MANY former Clinton associates in the past.

Well if it were to happen, I am sure the RWNJ will lie and blame those deaths on Hillary Clinton too.

Forum List

Back