Now they're whining that Pokemon Go is dangerous for black people

N2M0NzIwMjlkZiMvbkF1MVh6YlUxRmpfVDgtNFZVRkZBbDNRRzBnPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vNmZqcWtzemZmaXR1MWpkY2xtMmV4dm5mbHZleGh6ZHB0d3Vpb2ltc2p1cXRya2szczVvdHBiYXR4Y2cwZmMzaC5naWY.gif

As if there aren't hundreds of neighborhoods across this country where being white wouldn't get you killed.

Yes something has to change. Black people have to learn that there is no right to be violent and commit crimes. In time to come blacks may lose their anti social reputation.

Look what happened to Trayvon. Black people should stick to playing in the daytime in places where there are a lot of people.

Trayvon shouldn't have been acting like a thug.
The "responsible" gun owner shouldn't have been stalking people

That's not what the jury said Zimmerman was doing. Sorry, calling it stalking ignores what the legal process said didn't happen. I know, you think you know more than those that heard all the evidence. Instead you look at Trayvon's skill color and consider Zimmerman a WHITE hispanic.

In the end, that you don't like the results of the trial falls under the concept of tough shit.

Look what happened to Trayvon. Black people should stick to playing in the daytime in places where there are a lot of people.

That's not what the jury said Zimmerman was doing. Sorry, calling it stalking ignores what the legal process said didn't happen. I know, you think you know more than those that heard all the evidence. Instead you look at Trayvon's skill color and consider Zimmerman a WHITE hispanic.

In the end, that you don't like the results of the trial falls under the concept of tough shit.
Fact is, if Trayvon had killed Zimmerman, he would have won in court under the same arguments.

You're a fucking idiot
Wow what an intelligent response :rolleyes:

Your post didn't merrit an inteligent response.
You can leave the thread now loser

When I'm good and ready, race baiting bitch.
You're a fucking idiot.

Fact is, if Trayvon had killed Zimmerman, he would have won in court under the same arguments.

When you say "IF", it's considered speculation not fact. For it to be facts, it actually would have had to happen that way.

Wow what an intelligent response :rolleyes:

Your post didn't merrit an inteligent response.
You can leave the thread now loser

When I'm good and ready, race baiting bitch.
You're a fucking idiot.

You're the one using "IF" as part of a scenario claiming it's a fact.
It would have happened. "Someone was stalking me and I feared for my life." You couldn't prove otherwise.

Forum List

Back