A resident of Kazan was fined under an article on "discrediting the Russian Armed Forces" for her poster "I love my daddy".

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The amount of Russians who begin to understand Putin & Co are their enemies is growing
Putin obviously isn't glad and prohibits almost anything, even to love own parents
He lost the war but he afraid to confess it and to prevent more deaths

Svetlana Loberakhina from Kazan was fined 30 thousand rubles under article "discrediting the Russian army" (part 1 article 20.3.3 of the Administrative Code). The reason was the fact that on September 24 she went out to an action against mobilization with a poster "I love my daddy". Lostyakhina herself told "OVD-Info" about it.

Update: Svetlana Ledyakhina was fined not because of the poster "I love my daddy", as previously reported, but because of the inscription "Peace". She told this to "OVD-Info" after reading the court order. In addition to the poster about her father, the girl unfurled a poster with the inscription "Peace", which was the reason for the fine under the article on discrediting the Russian army.

Losekhina and several other protesters were detained for two days at the police station. The girl said that the law enforcement officers threatened her with torture and rape: "There were threats that if we didn't give our cell phones back they would pepper us and then take us in a circle at the station, but in the end they took our cell phones by force, an E Center representative came to each of us and tried to get information about the guy who ran away [during the detention], and when we refused to talk they threatened our parents.
Initially Lostyakhina was charged with arrest for violation of the rules of organizing an action (Part 2 Article 20.2 of the Code of Administrative Offences), but the court reclassified it to a lighter article. During the trial the girl and the other participants of the action remained in the department, due to which the hearing was held remotely.

Translated from the source:

cG5n.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: xyz
The amount of Russians who begin to understand Putin & Co are their enemies is growing

cG5n.jpg

Putin obviously isn't glad and prohibits almost anything, even to love own parents
He lost the war but he afraid to confess it and to prevent more deaths

Svetlana Loberakhina from Kazan was fined 30 thousand rubles under article "discrediting the Russian army" (part 1 article 20.3.3 of the Administrative Code). The reason was the fact that on September 24 she went out to an action against mobilization with a poster "I love my daddy". Lostyakhina herself told "OVD-Info" about it.

Update: Svetlana Ledyakhina was fined not because of the poster "I love my daddy", as previously reported, but because of the inscription "Peace". She told this to "OVD-Info" after reading the court order. In addition to the poster about her father, the girl unfurled a poster with the inscription "Peace", which was the reason for the fine under the article on discrediting the Russian army.

Losekhina and several other protesters were detained for two days at the police station. The girl said that the law enforcement officers threatened her with torture and rape: "There were threats that if we didn't give our cell phones back they would pepper us and then take us in a circle at the station, but in the end they took our cell phones by force, an E Center representative came to each of us and tried to get information about the guy who ran away [during the detention], and when we refused to talk they threatened our parents.
Initially Lostyakhina was charged with arrest for violation of the rules of organizing an action (Part 2 Article 20.2 of the Code of Administrative Offences), but the court reclassified it to a lighter article. During the trial the girl and the other participants of the action remained in the department, due to which the hearing was held remotely.

Translated from the source:

cG5n.jpg
With the compounded amalgam of both Western and Russian propaganda, we have to admit to ourselves that we really don't know the exact details of everything that goes on there. Because if it was 100% true, people leaking this stuff would ALSO be persecuted under Russian law. But apparently it's pretty liberal and easy to do, which contradicts Western propaganda. I take both our AND their propaganda with a grain of salt each and put it together for myself. That's the best we can do from the position we are in.

Forum List

Back