Anyone Disturbed By A Russian First Lady?

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
boris_and_natasha_by_rongs1234-d4ydjfu.jpg

"Da darling. My husband ees good man no? He geeve "Art of da Dill" I come from grueling life of high fashion. He do aneetheeng to close dill. We make perfect first couple for USA wheech I lav for sure more than home country, maatherr Rrussia. I lav the USA as much as I lav my hoosband Doneald.."

I like the part where they stole Captain & Tenille's line "love will keep us together". :puke3:

Natasha's revealing speech last night was a trite, stiff, boring and narcissistic slather of Trump speaking about his greatness through the thick Russian accent of his trophy-wife's mouth. Whenever I see her I see a woman owned and no authentic love for her master whatsoever. We will be like her when he is in control. Just remember that. You will speak with feigned "lav" for Trump...Or else...

One wonders if like Trump's other wives, Natasha has gag contract. Ah, ain't love grand...

Maybe the next two speakers should be Trump's ex wives...oh, right. They're forbidden to speak what they went through as his loyal subjects...under threat of lawsuit... Disturbed yet? No?

On the up side, maybe Natasha can act as interpreter when Bore-is cuts a deal with Putin for the expansion on the Black Sea Russian operations. Hey, isn't the Black Sea bordering Turkey?...And isn't Turkey crucial for our presence in the Middle East?

Discuss.

Last edited:
The OP is a xenophobe.
If Trump had a modicum of authenticity and wasn't a completely transparent slimy charlatan whose critical whims shift with the breezes, his trophy wife's thick Russian accent wouldn't be nearly as disturbing at it is. But it's obvious she too "cut a deal" and it brings her credibility and origins under the microscope.

Or is it your habit to never admit the obvious in what you see until it's too late?

The OP is a xenophobe.
If Trump had a modicum of authenticity and wasn't a completely transparent slimy charlatan whose critical whims shift with the breezes, his trophy wife's thick Russian accent wouldn't be nearly as disturbing at it is. But it's obvious she too "cut a deal" and it brings her credibility and origins under the microscope.

Or is it your habit to never admit the obvious in what you see until it's too late?

Does Hillary's lover Huma's background and connections bother you at all?

The OP is a xenophobe.

"Da darling. My husband ees good man no? He geeve "Art of da Dill" I come from grueling life of high fashion. He do aneetheeng to close dill. We make perfect first couple for USA wheech I lav for sure more than home country, maatherr Rrussia. I lav the USA as much as I lav my hoosband Doneald.."

I like the part where they stole Captain & Tenille's line "love will keep us together". Natasha's revealing speech last night was a trite, stiff, boring and narcissistic slather of Trump speaking about his greatness through the thick Russian accent of his trophy-wife's mouth. Whenever I see her I see a woman owned and no authentic love for her master whatsoever. We will be like her when he is in control. Just remember that. You will speak with feigned "lav" for Trump...Or else...

One wonders if like Trump's other wives, Natasha has gag contract. Ah, ain't love grand...

Maybe the next two speakers should be Trump's ex wives...oh, right. They're forbidden to speak what they went through as his loyal subjects...under threat of lawsuit... Disturbed yet? No?

On the up side, maybe Natasha can act as interpreter when Bore-is cuts a deal with Putin for the expansion on the Black Sea Russian operations. Hey, isn't the Black Sea bordering Turkey?...And isn't Turkey crucial for our presence in the Middle East?

Discuss.

Wow- I am no Trump fan but this bullshit is as offensive as your usual anti-gay campaign.

Making fun of her immigrant accent? What are you- 12? Or just a bigot who hates people from foreign countries?

At least Melania knows the difference between Slovenia (look it up) and Russia.

God you are an asshole.

No, we've already had a commie first lady. At least now we will have a first lady who REJECTED communism.

Even by your standards this is a weird thread, Silhouette.

I like the part where they stole Captain & Tenille's line "love will keep us together". Natasha's revealing speech last night was a trite, stiff, boring and narcissistic slather of Trump speaking about his greatness through the thick Russian accent of his trophy-wife's mouth. Whenever I see her I see a woman owned and no authentic love for her master whatsoever. We will be like her when he is in control. Just remember that. You will speak with feigned "lav" for Trump...Or else...

Discuss.

Natasha's revealing speech last night was a trite, stiff, boring and narcissistic slather of Trump speaking about his greatness through the thick Russian accent of his trophy-wife's mouth

I thought she plagiarized the speech from Michelle?

That was the big discussion last night.

I guess if your description fits Trump, it fits Barak as well

Discuss.
You are a fool. Malania is an immigrant and became a US citizen in 2006. Go fuck yourself!

Last edited:

Discuss.
You can shove "discuss" up your hippo asshole.
The country has decided they want Trump for President.
NOTHING you will ever post will change this fact.
Trump's wife came to America LEGALLY! She went through ALL the hoops.
She is the embodiment of what a true American immigrant is.
Hard working. Successful. Honest. Loyal.
She is the antithesis to what Hillary wants to allow in. Filth. Illiterates. Violent. Misogynists. Terrorists.
All so she can get their votes.
Sickening!

The OP is a xenophobe.

Actually Cruz obviously lying on national TV disturbed me a hell of a lot more. And Hitlery isn't tolerable at all.

I think Trump's wife is a lovely lady and it would be my guess that she brings a lot of class back to the White House that has been missing for awhile. I bet she does not try to steal national treasures, silverware etc.... from the White House either.

I don't like it but I trust the TRUMP so will go along and support the Trump as I figure that his wife will be ok . Heck , she has gotta be better than this current 'african amuricun' woman thats in the white house Silhouette.

Wow- I am no Trump fan but this bullshit is...

Oh, you ARE a Trump fan, make no mistake. Because without him, how would Hillary get a sure-sweep in the Fall? Oh you're pitching for Trump alright....you and all your clones...pitching hard for him. If a reasonable republican got the nomination, Hillary and all your agendas would be flushed down the commode.

In fact, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the most avid Trump "supporters" are the ones planning on voting for and having Hillary (and all the far left agendas) win this Fall..

Discuss.

Anyone Disturbed By A Russian First Lady?

Michelle is a commie, is that the same thing?

Forum List

Back