Anybody Watch ALONE?

Did anybody notice Wyatts hand made fishing rod?

He takes the spool of line and points it forward for casting & then turns it sideways for reeling. And it can cast as far as a store bought rod!

It's friggan brilliant!

IMHO you need to do both at the same time. Building any type of shelter is gonna burn alot of calories.

So I was thunkin'...First you find a big rock to build your tee pee around...this rock will be part of your fire place so every fire you have will heat the rock and keep your shelter warm...throw up a tee pee frame in 10 minutes...strech a rope across 2 poles of the tee pee and hang your tarp...that is your first shelter.

Then go catch a fish or 2.

Then add poles (sticks) to your tee-pee...keep adding until it's almost enclosed...

Go catch another few fish...Don't worry about saving them...just eat 'em!

Next start mixing up a mud puddle with moss or grass clippings and covering your tee pee with it (all the while you keep sleeping under your tarp inside the tee pee.

Go catch/eat more fish.

Keep piling on the mud/moss mixture thick for heavy insulation. When done...take your tarp down and your shelter is done.

Now use the tarp as a rain catch so you don't have to boil your water.

Build a 2nd smaller tee pee for a smoker when you kill a moose.
What about the moss? You can't have a shelter without moss plugging the gaps!

Another way of doing it would be dig a hole into the side of a hill and reinforce the ceiling against cave-ins with wood.

Now THAT would be a well insulated shelter!

You could also dig a hole for a chimney.

I wrote...mix moss with mud and cover the entire tee pee wit it.
They should put them out in the spring. Give them 7 or 8 months to prepare for winter.

You know who wouldn’t tap out? Prisoners. Lifers. If you tap you go back to jail. It would be a number one show for years.

You know who wouldn’t tap out? Prisoners. Lifers. If you tap you go back to jail. It would be a number one show for years.

I can see a guy on death row tap out...go ahead and fry my ass...I can't take this shit any more :D

I was thunking that...but I'll bet the bugs would eat them alive and that would make for bad TV.
One time I’m going to get naked and cover myself with river mud and see if that keeps the bugs off. I know the terminator can’t see you but does it keep the bugs off?

One time I’m going to get naked and cover myself with river mud

WarnUsFirst.png

Welp, tonight is ALONE night :banana:

I wonder if they'll get their first snow storm.

Mellanie tapped out...which I could have told you was gonna happen. She's been crying over her boyfriend for far too long.

Only 3 remain...Mikey, Alan, & Wyatt.

I bet Mikey taps out next because he misses his son.

Alan after that because he's too hot headed. He freaks out when he gets a nibble but doesn't land a fish.

Which gives the win to Wyatt...the dude who hid the infection in his arm. He pulled out another sizable chunk of wood tonight that had been in there for 2 weeks :laughing0301:

Mellanie tapped out...which I could have told you was gonna happen. She's been crying over her boyfriend for far too long.

Alan after that because he's too hot headed. He freaks out when he gets a nibble but doesn't land a fish.

Which gives the win to Wyatt...the dude who hid the infection in his arm. He pulled out another sizable chunk of wood tonight that had been in there for 2 weeks :laughing0301:
Proof man is a social creature who only survived by sticking together. It’s being alone that sends them home. Not everyone. Remember that dude was skin and bones and they made him tap? He was hoarding food. Lol. Lost too much weight but had food.

And these people got to take 10 or 20 items with them our ancestors didn’t have. Knife, flint stick, pot, bow and arrow, fishing gear, sleeping bags. Imagine our ancestors before we knew how to make fire. Amazing we survived the cold nights and winters.

Oh, the show is fake. Or staged. She called and said “ I’m officially tapping out. The person on the other line didn’t ask “is everything okay?”. Nothin. Just ok bye. So they knew when she made the call. Just sayin.

What about Alan? 6 pound fish in the gill Net

Why not wyatt? Hmm. Tough one. He got two grouses but they didn’t add up to much meat. He’s just day to day hand to mouth.

What about Alan? 6 pound fish in the gill Net

As I said...alan freaks out & starts yelling when he doesn't catch a fish...too high strung. I'm surprised he lasted this long.

The fish in his gill net was just a birthday gift from God :)

What season are you on?

Forum List

Back