Hamas and Houthis continue to wreck world cargo movement with world scorning the US

The U.S. continued support of Israel, with their heavy handed overkill, is making the U.S.A the number one Terrorist target again with the global Terrorist network. ! USA foreign policy must change.! ?

The U.S. continued support of Israel, with their heavy handed overkill, is making the U.S.A the number one Terrorist target again with the global Terrorist network. ! USA foreign policy must change.! ?

Cuz we should give a shit what a bunch of gangster regimes and Islamo-nazi vermin think. lol

One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter 52.....~S~

Operation Prosperity Guardian in the Red Sea has practically Collapsed as France, Spain, and Italy have all announced their Withdrawal from the US Command Structure for the Operation, with the Three Nations stating they will only conduct further Maritime Operations under the Command of NATO and/or the European Union and not the United States," X account OSINTdefender wrote.
I don't blame them. Who in the hell would want to serve with Potatohead being the Commander in Chief and his two low IQ idiot Negroes as Secretary of Defense and Chairman Joint Chief of Staff? Morons like that gave us the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster.

Prevent ww3
Trump 24
OIP (9).jpeg

I don't blame them. Who in the hell would want to serve with Potatohead being the Commander in Chief and his two low IQ idiot Negroes as Secretary of Defense and Chairman Joint Chief of Staff? Morons like that gave us the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster.
I guess we'll see if NATO does any better Flash.....~S~

Israel-Gaza war: Benjamin Netanyahu says Israel paying 'heavy price'​

• Published1 hour ago by BBC

Translated --- The Child Killers are getting a good beating from the Good Guys

• Allahu Akbar greetings for Xmas

I served with many black men and women and they were better patriots than you claim to be.

Forum List

Back