Anybody Watch ALONE?

As I said...alan freaks out & starts yelling when he doesn't catch a fish...too high strung. I'm surprised he lasted this long.

The fish in his gill net was just a birthday gift from God :)
Wyatt also takes a big risk this week when he eats some mushrooms

I’ll take Alan’s fish over Wyatt’s 2 grouse. 1000 measly calories?

Only an hour and 15 minutes to go.

Get your beer & snacks ready!

Can't watch starving people without beer & snacks :banana:

Popcorn1.png

I Love the little gems they drop when the "alone factor" forces them to reflect on their own lives!

Tonight Wyatt said he needs to forgive and forget alot that's been done by alot of people...including himself!

It kinda reminded me of season 1 where Alan was stuck in his shelter for 3 days due to a storm and said "it's times like these you really better like yourself"!

Only an hour and 15 minutes to go.

Get your beer & snacks ready!

Can't watch starving people without beer & snacks :banana:

View attachment 813589
I am so sick of hearing about that one guys retarded son.

Wyatt does look like he will win if he doesn't burn his house down.

The other guy is not catching enough food. Wyatt has lots of fish stored up.

The only way Wyatt loses is if he burns his place down.

You can't win Alone eating rats and whittling gifts for your wife and retarded son.

They are right. Mental is what takes you out. Of course it's easier to be positive when you have 10 fish stored away. LOL.

I am so sick of hearing about that one guys retarded son.

Wyatt does look like he will win if he doesn't burn his house down.

I have to admit...I'm sick of hearing about his son as well...but that's what will do him in.

When people start missing their family members to the point of tears...it's over for them.

Earlier I had mentioned soaking moss in mud before putting it on my teepee...that would have made it fire proof. That's why I would do it that way.

Too bad Wyatt didn't thunk of that.

That way you have the insulation of moss and the fire retardant of mud.

I am pretty sure this episode 10 is a replay of an earlier episode. TV dies this a lot. Calls it new....if they show it again on a different night? I know I've seen this. One whitefish filet 270 calories? Eating rats. Losing lures. Food stolen.

Same with Gold Rush, 90day fiancee or Street Outlaws. This sends more and more to cut the cord Netscape.//

Last edited:
I have to admit...I'm sick of hearing about his son as well...but that's what will do him in.

When people start missing their family members to the point of tears...it's over for them.

Earlier I had mentioned soaking moss in mud before putting it on my teepee...that would have made it fire proof. That's why I would do it that way.

Too bad Wyatt didn't thunk of that.

That way you have the insulation of moss and the fire retardant of mud.
I was expecting you would have commented by now. Did you see your boy Wyatt lost? I knew he would lose. Why? His name is Wyatt. It's a losers name. And he's an alcoholic. Plus he lost a toe nail.

I have to admit last night the entire time I was thunking that you were going to be right. He seemed to be doing the best. But then his fish net got destroyed. The thing is, he ate a big piece of fish and then quit the next morning. What the fuck? There's $500,000 on the line? At least go 3 days after you ate your last piece of fish you moron.

Without staying hydrated the human body can only live 3 to 5 days without food. Researchers believe that a person can live for up to three weeks without food as long as they have water to drink. Without both water and food, a person cannot survive for more than four days.

I feel so bad for the guys who quit last night. Especially the one with the autistic boy. Every day he goes to work for 9 hours a day instead of being able to live off $500,000. Every time he swings a hammer for $12 hr. Think about how you wasted time making your kid toys. You didn't fish or hunt. You ate rats and mice. Pathetic.

Wait a second!

Alan Tenta, a 52-year-old teacher from British Columbia, lasted two days longer than Black.

If he won, how did he last 2 days longer? I thought they notified the winner as soon as 2nd place quits?

he ate a big piece of fish and then quit the next morning. What the fuck?

Yeah, I was thunking the same thing.

First wyatt was thunking of tapping out...then he ate & I thunked he'd snap out of it...but he didn't.

It was a shame he tapped...but some times you just know when you've had enough...and he knew. I can't fault him for that.

I did that once camping...after only 3 days I woke up & said that's it...I'm going home! Packed up the tent and I left before 6:30 am.

Yeah, I was thunking the same thing.

First wyatt was thunking of tapping out...then he ate & I thunked he'd snap out of it...but he didn't.

It was a shame he tapped...but some times you just know when you've had enough...and he knew. I can't fault him for that.

I did that once camping...after only 3 days I woke up & said that's it...I'm going home! Packed up the tent and I left before 6:30 am.
Some people are pussies for tapping. The circumstances matter. The final three were not pussies. The one dude was surviving on mice. He went feral like Peter did on family guy.

I thought Wyatt was gonna win too. Every time they showed him he was doing well. And seemed to be enjoying it. This show is heavily edited.

This show is heavily edited.

Ofcourse! They have no camera crew (except at the med-checks and the tap outs).

They just have bits and pieces from every contestant that they have to stitch together to make a show out of it.

I thunk they do a pretty good job (not always...bu8t for the most part they do).

Forum List

Back