As Conservatives Slam ‘Barbie,’ Whoopi Goldberg Fires Back: ‘It’s a Movie About a Doll! I

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Is there any issue so trivial that the unhinged right cant find fault with ?

Whoopie defends the film from ludicrous attacks from the half man Ted "Cancun" Ceuz and the mini chipmunk Ben Shapiro.

I understand here is no sex in the film or devil worship of any sort. Are these people just trying to get on TV ?

Shapiro even set fire to a barbie doll to underline his hatred of the film.

One thing we do know is that its tough making a movie about dolls these days. Its a minefield.

Whoopie defends the film from ludicrous attacks from the half man Ted "Cancun" Ceuz and the mini chipmunk Ben Shapiro.

I understand here is no sex in the film or devil worship of any sort. Are these people just trying to get on TV ?

One thing we do know is that its tough making a movie about dolls these days. Its a minefield.

20 years ago I would have agreed, but now the left has to shove political meaning into everything.

Another nonsense thread by you. Do us all a favor and quit posting here.

Whoopi isn't smart enough to read the subtext, or actually anything more subtle than the literal words and images on the screen. Kind of like you.

Whoopi isn't smart enough to read the subtext, or actually anything more subtle than the literal words and images on the screen. Kind of like you.
You do know that Barbie is a doll right ?
And its Americas top grossing film this year.
And they will make loads more Barbie films grooming kids to um wear pink.

Say what you will about Trump but he had Ted Cruz pegged, right down to the ugly wife.

You do know that Barbie is a doll right ?
And its Americas top grossing film this year.
And they will make loads more Barbie films grooming kids to um wear pink.

As I said, you, like Whoopi, are too dumb to understand anything more complex than the literal images presented to you on the screen. It's why Hollywood loves mindless consumers like you.

There are far more Democrats obsessing over supposed Republican outrage about the Barbie movie than there are Republicans who give a shit about it either way.

I've heard that it is an ultra-woke movie, but I've also heard that it is so over the top woke that it must be a satire of wokeness. It is very difficult to tell the difference between a woke person and a satire of a woke person so we may never know. I certainly will never care.

Still, I'm not required to pretend to be stupid enough to think that a CCP version of a map of China made it into a kids' movie by accident. I don't really care about that, either. I just don't like people to think that I'm going along with lies out of ignorance.

And we're supposed to give a fuck about Whoopi's opinion.....................................why?

LEFTIST HYPOCRISY.png

Forum List

Back