Hamas and Houthis continue to wreck world cargo movement with world scorning the US

So your Heroes are successful in every way that matters to you. We already get that. Now we get to watch as police and military stand aside and let the vermin plunder and rape all the dumbasses like yourself who think it's all grand.
Who are my heroes?
As if you know!!!

I love to see Evil get a good kicking , and the Child Killing Israelis win that competition with ease .

Very clever and cultured people these Palestinians -- rank 49 th in the world despite opression and violence from the Ethnic Cleansers ,.

Now Dudders , have you any sensible point to splutter about ?

Whatever all our views are, the United States NAVY was charged with keeping the sea lanes open from its foundations. Over time our military has been made politicized more often than not. Areas of the world with potential water bottlenecks for trade like this region, the Panama Canal region and the East Asian region off of China can cause misery for a lot of people if interfered with for lengths of time.

With Biden in office it continues.

A real leader would have punched Iran in the mouth. They are the head of the snake.

The fact is WAR, is big money for the Global military Industrial complex. More money in the Defense companies pockets. I hate to say it, but Global warfare is big business.!?! There will come a day in the not to distant future, were the entire Earth may be at War.!?!?, Get your supplies, and War gear now, before they try to ban them!!!?

Horrified by the US and Israel's evil policies of Ethnic Cleansing and women and children murder, the US can do very little so far to prevent the Freedom Fighters imposing their will on the broader consequences stemming from Israel's invasion of Palestine .​

So far , a barrage of rockets and missiles has rained down on cargo ships in the Red Sea with the exception of those under Good Guy flags like Iran and Russia .
Once again the US is isolated by its lack of preparation and strategy in a self inflicted situation -- a False Flag that is now hanging limply .
The world hates Ethnic Cleansers and , other than insane Racists , the good and decent people across the world are shouting out this message for all to hear .

Pentagon's Operation Prosperity Guardian "Falls Apart" As Spain, Italy, France Reject Request​

SATURDAY, DEC 23, 2023 - 04:05 PM

Operation Prosperity Guardian in the Red Sea has practically Collapsed as France, Spain, and Italy have all announced their Withdrawal from the US Command Structure for the Operation, with the Three Nations stating they will only conduct further Maritime Operations under the Command of NATO and/or the European Union and not the United States," X account OSINTdefender wrote.

We reminded readers of Zoltan Poszar's prediction of central-bank-analogized 'military protection' and said it's soon to become a reality... and just like that, it has:

As of Saturday morning, the number of container ships in the Red Sea with destinations to Asia, Europe, and the US is less than five.

This once-busy waterway that connects to the Suez Canal has seen a plunge in container ship activity this week.

Remember, this critical waterway is responsible for 10-12% of the world's maritime freight. Vessels are now being diverted around the Cape of Good Hope, adding 1-2 weeks in travel time. Plus, container rates are soaring.

The fact that seven major shipping companies, including Taiwanese container shipping line Evergreen and Belgian tanker owner Euronav, have halted sails through the Red Sea shows their lack of confidence in the US protecting the critical waterway.

Sourced from Zero Hedge where you get real and honest news .
The world is not scorning the US.

Who are my heroes?
As if you know!!!

Everybody knows; you've been posting how much you love Hamas for weeks now, fool.
I love to see Evil get a good kicking , and the Child Killing Israelis win that competition with ease .

No, you don't; you love the systemic rape tactics your misogynist thugs perpetrate on unarmed women and children and you really love how your heroes then run and hide in hospitals, schools, and surround themselves with children. Pieces if shit like you love it all and cheer it on.
Very clever and cultured people these Palestinians -- rank 49 th in the world despite opression and violence from the Ethnic Cleansers ,.

lol what stupid nonsense.

The fact is WAR, is big money for the Global military Industrial complex. More money in the Defense companies pockets. I hate to say it, but Global warfare is big business.!?! There will come a day in the not to distant future, were the entire Earth may be at War.!?!?, Get your supplies, and War gear now, before they try to ban them!!!?

^^^lol raving stupidity masquerading as 'logic'. It's all masterminded by 4 Jews in Switzerland, right? lol

Who are my heroes?
As if you know!!!

You've picked the wrong side. You should always support civilization over backwards misogynistic murderous tribal cults.

You've picked the wrong side. You should always support civilization over backwards misogynistic murderous tribal cults.

These sociopaths always out themselves; they simply can't fathom basic morals and principles needed for civil societies and rely on conspiracy rubbish to hide behind as a substitute, which of course only magnifies their idiocy.

Forum List

Back