Any republican have

Well you need to ask the far left to release them from welfare..

But do not worry the far left open border policy will allow you to get that really cheap labor that you seek..

or you could unchain your wife in the basement and make her do it..

Wow, what a racist comment directed at republicans and democrats get away with it every day. They even maligned an entire race when they claimed that Black people were incapable of obtaining something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century and no outrage in the media. There was a time when the democrat party had to appoint KKK members in the Supreme court to keep the Blacks and Papists in line. Now they have the liberal media.

Wow, what a racist comment directed at republicans and democrats get away with it every day. They even maligned an entire race when they claimed that Black people were incapable of obtaining something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century and no outrage in the media. There was a time when the democrat party had to appoint KKK members in the Supreme court to keep the Blacks and Papists in line. Now they have the liberal media.

Oh yeah . The dems are the bad guys for fighting against pointless hurdles to voting .

Just look at this thread and the racist comments from our right wing scum. And you wonder why minorities are repulsed by the GOP ?

Oh yeah . The dems are the bad guys for fighting against pointless hurdles to voting .

Just look at this thread and the racist comments from our right wing scum. And you wonder why minorities are repulsed by the GOP ?

You idiot the opening comment was race baiting.

This from the racist/bigoted far left drones.

The Dems ARE the bad guys, for fighting against obstacles to illegal aliens, who are NOT SUPPOSED TO VOTE.

And the racism is from the left, which supports the # 1 biggest racism in America .. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

Republicans use Mexicans to do yard work before holding anti-immigration lawn parties.

The guys who do my landscaping are all great, have their papers and are working hard toward bettering their situation and toward citizenship.

Forum List

Back