Republican lawyer. We must try and curtail college students from voting.

Actually no that's not a crime at all....but it is a crime to vote illegally...you appear to only be concerned if it meets your defination of "significant" - so instead of deflecting, explain to me why you are only concerned with preventing crime if it's "significant"?

You come across as one of those folks that could careless if all their neighbors houses were broken into, so long as yours wasn't....which is unsurprising...most dembots are selfish people
This is proof you are not smart enough to assess how people come across. So you might want to drop that. Can you come up with one law, or even one proposed law, in which Republicans have attempted to facilitate voting? Ever. Seems recently I heard about the Republican scheme to make it more difficult for students to vote on campus, cause they usually don't vote Republican. Can't earn the vote, attempt to suppress it.

Driver's license or state ID, usually.
A passport would work as well.
State ID only or anything with a picture?

If only state ID: the difficulty is that creates cost and availability of getting those ID roadblocks.
With current technology it would not be difficult to fix that though.
Would you be onside with being able to get a state ID at any grocery service desk or potentially Post Office? Also a portable van or such would have to be available to come to the shut-ins.

State ID only or anything with a picture?

If only state ID: the difficulty is that creates cost and availability of getting those ID roadblocks.
With current technology it would not be difficult to fix that though.
Would you be onside with being able to get a state ID at any grocery service desk or potentially Post Office? Also a portable van or such would have to be available to come to the shut-ins.

State IDs have photos.

Post Office before grocery store.
Can't see a state employee setting up at a store.
Sure, a van sounds awesome.

Post Office before grocery store.
Can't see a state employee setting up at a store.
Sure, a van sounds awesome.
Cool.
groceries do other government or pseudo government services - pay bills etc. They would not need to be government employees. But I think we are on the same page.

Thanks, but the generation that bankrupted social security, failed to save for retirement, destroyed their health and the healthcare system, neglected a crumbling infrastructure, and spent trillions upon trillions of their children's tax dollars to support the stock market so that the elites can preserve their nest eggs (while their greatest achievement is learning to program a VCR) really doesn't have a lot of room to tell other people they're too irresponsible to have a say in government.
if it wasn't for my generation you wouldn't have a message board to voice your complaints nor a home gaming console to keep you entertained all day while sitting at home instead of working.

if it wasn't for my generation you wouldn't have a message board to voice your complaints nor a home gaming console to keep you entertained all day while sitting at home instead of working.
Older generations had no idea what to do with the internet before younger generations figured it out.

That’s the problem, their minds become calcified and refuse to consider new options.

Older generations had no idea what to do with the internet before younger generations figured it out.

That’s the problem, their minds become calcified and refuse to consider new options.
Older generation invented the Internet

Ever hear of Al Gore?

Forum List

Back