Republican lawyer. We must try and curtail college students from voting.

This is proof you are not smart enough to assess how people come across. So you might want to drop that. Can you come up with one law, or even one proposed law, in which Republicans have attempted to facilitate voting? Ever. Seems recently I heard about the Republican scheme to make it more difficult for students to vote on campus, cause they usually don't vote Republican. Can't earn the vote, attempt to suppress it.
yes voter ID laws

Older generations had no idea what to do with the internet before younger generations figured it out.

That’s the problem, their minds become calcified and refuse to consider new options.
My generation figured it out. My generation created it. The Gen Zs don't seem to have any interest in figuring out anything other than how to be the best gamer they can be.

My generation figured it out. My generation created it. The Gen Zs don't seem to have any interest in figuring out anything other than how to be the best gamer they can be.
The internet was built by young people. The best parts of the internet were built almost exclusively by people under 30.

Voting is indeed a sacred right that should be accessible to all eligible citizens. Remember, participating in the democratic process and exercising our right to vote is essential for a thriving society. It's important to promote inclusivity and encourage voter engagement among all groups, including college students.

Forum List

Back