Any Halloween Fanatics Have A Led Mask?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm going to be Pennywise the dancing clown for an adult Halloween party next month and I don't know how to turn the darn thing on. I've got the batteries in and flipped the switch both ways but I'm afraid that it's defective. This is what it looks like and I'll see if somebody else has this or knows a guy or knows a guy who knows a guy who has this since I couldn't get a good picture from the inside.

I'm going to be Pennywise the dancing clown for an adult Halloween party next month and I don't know how to turn the darn thing on. I've got the batteries in and flipped the switch both ways but I'm afraid that it's defective. This is what it looks like and I'll see if somebody else has this or knows a guy or knows a guy who knows a guy who has this since I couldn't get a good picture from the inside.

Check the batteries. I've had some that were dead right out of the package. Next make sure they aren't put in backward. After that, get your VOM.

I thought clowns creeped you out.

Have you tried checking the battery quality or polarity?

Thanks for all of the advice guys, but I've tried everything and I think that it's just defective at this point. Ah well, it's still a pretty good mask without it. :D

Pennywise 2.jpg

Where the mask lead you -Led means to follow

Lead is a chemcial element.

Btw, I'm being a clown 🤡 even though they scare me to death, because isn't that the point of Halloween? 🎃

IMG_20230921_163825.jpg

Forum List

Back