Antifa punk arrested after punching reporter

He was wearing a cycling helmet... what a fag. Might just as well have had a fanny pack too... LOL!

He has lots of wtinesses that will swear it was self defense and the reporter struck first. All the reporter has is a cameraman.

Did you notice how they all sound stoned?

It's gross watching his supporters lie their asses off to police, but the video doesn't lie. Fuck that dude.

antifa alt right or antifa hard left.

Crack their heads if they get violent.

The impromptu attacks get them arrested. But when they are planned it is really hard to get the perp. They strike from behind other antifa assholes (usually females) and then disappear into the crowd while the rest rush forward creating confusion.

Why are there no drone videos?

I notice all the keyboard kommandos here are all ready to go out and crack liberal skulls. I don't see any of the liberals here saying they're going out to crack skulls. Yet they claim the liberals are instigating the violence.

I notice all the keyboard kommandos here are all ready to go out and crack liberal skulls. I don't see any of the liberals here saying they're going out to crack skulls. Yet they claim the liberals are instigating the violence.
Obviously, this is the only place you visit, then. Liberal fucktards, 'specially in Berkley, have been violently assaulting those who do not agree with them. In Oregon, violent libtard threats shut down an annual parade. Loads of other examples of violent libtards either threatening or carrying out violent actions against those with whom they disagree.
Really, Draggy! You need to get out and about more.

Forum List

Back