Antifa Is the Future of the Democratic Party

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Let’s get something straight: Antifa is the fascist arm of the Democratic Party. If you want to know where the party is headed, look where its youths are. Antifa speaks for all Democrats when it chants, “No border, no wall, no USA at all!”

Let’s get something straight: Antifa is the fascist arm of the Democratic Party. If you want to know where the party is headed, look where its youths are. Antifa speaks for all Democrats when it chants, “No border, no wall, no USA at all!”
Antifa will be gone as soon as the alt-right is finished being beaten totally into submission. They are not the future of anything.

Antifa will be gone as soon as the alt-right is finished being beaten totally into submission. They are not the future of anything.
Thanks for admitting you’re a fascist.

Yes, because once the thugs are used up, they go away automatically.....

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.
Thugs? Stop supporting your fascist alt-right and Antifa will go away.

Thanks for admitting you’re a fascist.
He’s a thug!

Every video I've seen of ANIFTA they end up getting beat into submission. Start shit, get pounded and then bawl

Good luck with that.

I don't support them, I only want them to keep marching and looking like idiots. What I don't support is beating them up just for marching.

You on the other hand support active thuggery in suppression of 1st amendment rights by your own political SA, yet don't have the balls to go out there yourself.

Every video I've seen of ANIFTA they end up getting beat into submission. Start shit, get pounded and then bawl

Or they do the coward thing and sucker punch someone speaking to someone else.

Hilarious last week when the cried like little girls about having their mugshots posted on the Internet.

Aw that’s funny lol. Meanwhile your Nazi marchers who numbered in the thousands last year have been reduced to a handful of terrified losers last Sunday :itsok:

Yeah like blacks and that idiotic knock out game shit. That's just being a coward

Good luck with that.

I don't support them, I only want them to keep marching and looking like idiots. What I don't support is beating them up just for marching.

You on the other hand support active thuggery in suppression of 1st amendment rights by your own political SA, yet don't have the balls to go out there yourself.
I’ve been out there :thup:

Yeah like blacks and that idiotic knock out game shit. That's just being a coward
That white guy played the knockout game with Richard Spencer. It didn’t work, but it was still great :thup:

Hilarious last week when the cried like little girls about having their mugshots posted on the Internet.

LO they wanna be anonymous thugs. Sorry but it doesn't work that way

Did they? They should be proud. It won’t affect them, regardless.

Good luck with that.

I’ve been out there :thup:

Yeah right, Mr. Keyboard commando.

And even if so, nothing better than admitting a desire to suppress fellow citizens right to free speech and peaceable assembly.

That white guy played the knockout game with Richard Spencer. It didn’t work, but it was still great :thup:

That's assault.

Forum List

Back