What kind of minority Trump Spokesperson thinks white people are "pure"?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump campaign hires Katrina Pierson

The Trump campaign announced on Tuesday it hired its former 2016 national spokeswoman, Katrina Pierson, as a senior adviser for the 2020 reelection campaign.

Dkj-HEbWsAI22FV.jpg:large

DYMoHFTX4AAAiME.jpg:large

DYL-JvHVAAAsuw-.jpg

Every day is a new story for Trump. I could imagine seeing stories like this on TV sitcoms like SOAP. But the stull Trump brings to the Oval Office just don't happen.

Until now.

I'm so fucking sick of winning and hiring only the best people...

The Trump campaign announced on Tuesday it hired its former 2016 national spokeswoman, Katrina Pierson, as a senior adviser for the 2020 reelection campaign.

DYL-JvHVAAAsuw-.jpg

Every day is a new story for Trump. I could imagine seeing stories like this on TV sitcoms like SOAP. But the stull Trump brings to the Oval Office just don't happen.

Until now.

You do realize evangelicals eat up stories of personal redemption, right?

DYL-JvHVAAAsuw-.jpg

Until now.

It is a mechanism to ease their conscience for their own actions.

DYL-JvHVAAAsuw-.jpg

Until now.

Or just maybe they actually believe in redemption, you know, like in the bible and stuff"

That you have to attribute malice to the actions of your opponents in every aspect shows the weakness of your own beliefs.

DYL-JvHVAAAsuw-.jpg

Until now.

Or just maybe they actually believe in redemption, you know, like in the bible and stuff"

That you have to attribute malice to the actions of your opponents in every aspect shows the weakness of your own beliefs.

Since when are the evangelicals my opponents?

I was one for more than half of my life, just broke free a few years ago.

• Banned

DYL-JvHVAAAsuw-.jpg

Until now.

Not for Democrats. Only for Republicans who lie and have lots of nasty sex.

Pure American, not race.
As stupid as it is, thats what it is.
Thats what i am seeing anyways.

Amarosa just released a tape of this woman and another black woman, all three Trump supporters, talking about how to spin Trump using the N word.
Trump told them to put it to bed.

Fuking hilarious!

Three black women helping a racist to cover up.

Forum List

Back