Antifa Is the Future of the Democratic Party

Antifa will be gone as soon as the alt-right is finished being beaten totally into submission. They are not the future of anything.

Every video I've seen of ANIFTA they end up getting beat into submission. Start shit, get pounded and then bawl
Aw that’s funny lol. Meanwhile your Nazi marchers who numbered in the thousands last year have been reduced to a handful of terrified losers last Sunday :itsok:

So you admit there are more thug dems.
There are more Americans that oppose fascism than there are your type
Absolutely. Which is why YOU will be opposed forever. Fascists like you and your cowardly, face hiding compatriots are a national scourge and should be shunned by society.
They should have done to them what they do to others!

Yeah right, Mr. Keyboard commando.

And even if so, nothing better than admitting a desire to suppress fellow citizens right to free speech and peaceable assembly.
If Germans had suppressed the Nazi’s in the 30’s, tens of millions wouldn’t have had to die.

Not the same situation, or conditions, or even the same governmental structure.

And who know if whatever suppressed them would have been worse, their main opponents were the communists.
Obviously not the same, but similar. Their fear of communism gave the word Hitler, now here you are trying to repeat history.

The whole revenge thing is something you are leaving out.

And you are lying about me wanting to "repeat history".Trump is not Hitler, Republicans are not Nazis. Stop making shit up.
Trump will not pave the way for a Hitler either. Real Americans won’t allow it.

You are not a real american.

anyone that advocates violence to prevent peaceful protest isn't a real american.

Trump will not "give rise to Hitler". The worst case is we get a Chavez due to the Left lurching further left and the middle buying their bullshit.

If Germans had suppressed the Nazi’s in the 30’s, tens of millions wouldn’t have had to die.

And who know if whatever suppressed them would have been worse, their main opponents were the communists.
Obviously not the same, but similar. Their fear of communism gave the word Hitler, now here you are trying to repeat history.

And you are lying about me wanting to "repeat history".Trump is not Hitler, Republicans are not Nazis. Stop making shit up.

anyone that advocates violence to prevent peaceful protest isn't a real american.

Trump will not "give rise to Hitler". The worst case is we get a Chavez due to the Left lurching further left and the middle buying their bullshit.
Peaceful protest? Naziism is not peaceful. And I’m not advocating violence.

Let’s get something straight: Antifa is the fascist arm of the Democratic Party. If you want to know where the party is headed, look where its youths are. Antifa speaks for all Democrats when it chants, “No border, no wall, no USA at all!”
Antifa will be gone as soon as the alt-right is finished being beaten totally into submission. They are not the future of anything.

Every video I've seen of ANIFTA they end up getting beat into submission. Start shit, get pounded and then bawl
Aw that’s funny lol. Meanwhile your Nazi marchers who numbered in the thousands last year have been reduced to a handful of terrified losers last Sunday :itsok:
Do you think that means they went away?

Let’s get something straight: Antifa is the fascist arm of the Democratic Party. If you want to know where the party is headed, look where its youths are. Antifa speaks for all Democrats when it chants, “No border, no wall, no USA at all!”

Do you think that means they went away?
It means the fear is back in them

Absolutely. Which is why YOU will be opposed forever. Fascists like you and your cowardly, face hiding compatriots are a national scourge and should be shunned by society.
Nah
Yeah. Antifa embodies the very essence of the human garbage they claim to oppose. Both Antifa and the KKK run around in packs. They hide their faces and violently attack those people they feel they are superior to. Antifa and the KKK are two sides to the same filthy coin.

Nah
Yeah. Antifa embodies the very essence of the human garbage they claim to oppose. Both Antifa and the KKK run around in packs. They hide their faces and violently attack those people they feel they are superior to. Antifa and the KKK are two sides to the same filthy coin.
The KKK stopped hiding their faces after Trump’s win. They’re putting their masks back on in a hurry now. :thup:

Neither is communism, but they can march as well as long as they behave.

You gloat over people getting sucker punched, you ARE advocating violence.

Antifa is the Americanized, physical, actionable manifestation of a philosophy penned in a British library by two men named Marx and Engels 170 years ago. Of most charming note is the young people swept up in the modern incarnation of their philosophy, like some individuals on this message board, who think these ideas are new, fresh and represent a cutting edge form of social rebellion. Pirates aren't supposed to wear two eye patches. Someone should inform and educate the young punk culture that is Antifa, just what fate exactly always becomes of followers of Marx and Engels dusty panacea for ridding the world of freedom.

The true tragedy, about to manifest in Antifa member lives, is also the physical, actionable manifestation of founding era American patriotism in the form and action of another, much larger "gang" of brothers and sisters who happen to work for the federal government. We are legion, patriotic, believers in traditional Western freedom incarnated in the form of individual rights and freedoms governed by personal responsibility, the rule of law, God inseparable from country, and, we are possessed of the greatest infrastructure in history in the form of technology, communication, direct, instantaneous mission support, precision accuracy armament--all organized into and led by a command structure which functions from the bottom to the top autonomously.

Kid gloves have been used up to this point to curtail and contain these training wheel terrorists. Yet they continue to push for recognition as adult insurrectionists. The least cruel fate they have coming is ruination of their individual lives, for life, on the sharp receiving end of a felony conviction. The cruelest fate, the one Antifa has yet to see coming, is the one they lately have been demanding the loudest. They've mistaken tolerance for acceptance. A fatal error in their system.

For kicks illustrated, envision a cockroach kicking a Tiger all the while thinking it is a flea.

Last edited:

Not advocating violence. Not condemning it either. Nazi’s need to be dealt with. Some choose violence against them.

Not advocating violence. Not condemning it either. Nazi’s need to be dealt with. Some choose violence against them.

Weasel words from an otterly despicable person.

You claim to be there, did you tussle with the other side or not?

No I don’t advocate violence

Bullshit.

More DOPTS. Diarrhea of the Original Poster Tourette Syndrome. Poor afflicted soul.

Bullshit.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back