Anti white racists burn church of pro white religion

So an "anti white racist" is defined as one who objects to a "white supremacist"? Thanks for clearing that up.
Anti white racist is a someone who hates white people. Quite clear. You anti whites can twist it however you want....that's what weaklings do.

Speaking of the "uneducated" your own post title was "Anti white racists burn down pro white church", but the article referred to Cobb as a "white supremacist".

You are either confused or view white supremacists as "pro white".

So stop deflecting like a silly child.
Jew owned media calls ANY pro white a white supremacist....pay more attention you would know that. I shouldn't have to educate ignorant anti white racists.

Lol. "Jew owned media"? The "Jews" who "own" the media are predominately white people. Dumbass.
sigh....I can't fix this much stupid in one person

This is great news. Thanks for sharing. Burn the dwellings of the cave chimps down.

Lucky for them it wasn't bombed while people were there worshiping. And no-one walked in off of the street and opened fire on worshippers while they were in prayer.

They should count their blessings.

They do most of their worshiping outside. They get much better fire insurance rates that way.
920x920.jpg
Better return that high school degree to the cereal box,its obvious you are quite an ignorant one....Democrats best friends! The uneducated!

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Mark Twain
Read more at: Mark Twain Quotes

Just a quick question that I've been wondering about. In that picture, everybody has their hand stretched out to that burning cross. Is that a Nazi salute, or are they all toasting marshmallows, and the sticks are just too thin to see? If anybody would know, I'm sure you would.

Looks like an act of God to me.

"The Lord Jesus ... in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God ... who shall be punished with everlasting destruction." -- 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9

You do know that things like this is what creates sympathy for cretins like Cobb, right?

Someone on the fence may see it as confirmation of their fears.

If that is their fear, they are already too far gone to be reached.
AKA they love their race and I hate mine so they are wrong and I am right! I LOVE when you white anti whites get culturally enriched. You deserve it.
How did you get so retarded? Is it something that happened in your childhood or were you born with the "dumb fuck" gene already inside of you?

"The Lord Jesus ... in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God ... who shall be punished with everlasting destruction." -- 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9

You do know that things like this is what creates sympathy for cretins like Cobb, right?

AKA they love their race and I hate mine so they are wrong and I am right! I LOVE when you white anti whites get culturally enriched. You deserve it.

So I hate my race? No, I am a little embarrassed that a few of my race are such assholes. You make the rest of us cringe when you spout your childish crap.

This is great news. Thanks for sharing. Burn the dwellings of the cave chimps down.

Lucky for them it wasn't bombed while people were there worshiping. And no-one walked in off of the street and opened fire on worshippers while they were in prayer.

They should count their blessings.

They do most of their worshiping outside. They get much better fire insurance rates that way.
920x920.jpg
Better return that high school degree to the cereal box,its obvious you are quite an ignorant one....Democrats best friends! The uneducated!

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Mark Twain
Read more at: Mark Twain Quotes

Just a quick question that I've been wondering about. In that picture, everybody has their hand stretched out to that burning cross. Is that a Nazi salute, or are they all toasting marshmallows, and the sticks are just too thin to see? If anybody would know, I'm sure you would.
There is nothing in their hands.

How did you get so retarded? Is it something that happened in your childhood or were you born with the "dumb fuck" gene already inside of you?
Why do you hate your race? Why do you want to see it disappear?

I don't believe that. Most of these people aren't actual hard core racists, they are people afraid of "other" that have been convinced by the actual hard core racists that "my cause is just". And when someone burns down a building, or prevents a speech from happening, or decides to meet speech with violence, all it does it makes the recruiting easier.

Why do you hate your race? Why do you want to see it disappear?
I have a hard time hating anyone, let alone hating an entire race. How do you know what race I am?
Something is wrong with you. You should seek professional help.

I don't believe that. Most of these people aren't actual hard core racists, they are people afraid of "other" that have been convinced by the actual hard core racists that "my cause is just". And when someone burns down a building, or prevents a speech from happening, or decides to meet speech with violence, all it does it makes the recruiting easier.

Are you saying that if we just pretend they aren't evil bastards, they will somehow get better? You know that won't happen.

Are you saying that if we just pretend they aren't evil bastards, they will somehow get better? You know that won't happen.

No, you call the hard core ones evil bastards, but you don't try to stop them from speaking, you don't stop them from marching, and you don't burn down their shit or assault them.

Lumping them all into one category and trying to destroy them is a feel good response that does nothing to solve the issue. It's better to let them vent and either counter their argument or ignore them.

No Martyrs.

No, you call the hard core ones evil bastards, but you don't try to stop them from speaking, you don't stop them from marching, and you don't burn down their shit or assault them.

Lumping them all into one category and trying to destroy them is a feel good response that does nothing to solve the issue. It's better to let them vent and either counter their argument or ignore them.

No Martyrs.

That has worked so well so far, right? The idiots already think they are martyrs, and you know any counter to their racist crap will lust be ignored. I'm not saying there should be an epidemic of burning their buildings down (hell no, it wasn't a church) but seeing them experience the same thing they have been guilty of for so long, doesn't produce much sympathy for them.

So an "anti white racist" is defined as one who objects to a "white supremacist"? Thanks for clearing that up.
Anti white racist is a someone who hates white people. Quite clear. You anti whites can twist it however you want....that's what weaklings do.

Speaking of the "uneducated" your own post title was "Anti white racists burn down pro white church", but the article referred to Cobb as a "white supremacist".

Jew owned media calls ANY pro white a white supremacist....pay more attention you would know that. I shouldn't have to educate ignorant anti white racists.

Lol. "Jew owned media"? The "Jews" who "own" the media are predominately white people. Dumbass.

Sure you can. Anyone can fix themselves.....with some help. Try finding some.

Sure you can. Anyone can fix themselves.....with some help. Try finding some.

I know you are trying to encourage Odie, but he knows how totally screwed in the head he is, and if he says he is beyond help, I believe him.

Like for example a white guy with morals is "anti-white".

What's moral about hating your race and wanting it to die? You go right ahead and be "moral" I will be strong and proud and defend my people.

What's moral about hating your race and wanting it to die? You go right ahead and be "moral" I will be strong and proud and defend my people.
If most white people are against you, then you are their enemy.

If most white people are against you, then you are their enemy.
Just brainwashed by a constant barrage of christinsanity and other jewish propaganda.

Boo Hoo you fucking loser...other white supremacists burned the building down.
Taxes were coming up and their dairy queen jobs didn't pay them enough to foot the bill...

No one is as weak as you cowardly white supremacists. There is a reason you guys wear clown suits and cover your faces.

I wouldnt give a fuck. They wouldnt be on the fence if they werent racist to begin with. When them cave chimps bomb Black churches, murder Black church goers, etc then cheering about the fact that someone did something to their silly asses is called for. Its just some bullshit that clowns like you expect people to just turn the other the cheek at their violence and condemn retaliation.

Forum List

Back