Anti white racists burn church of pro white religion

This is great news. Thanks for sharing. Burn the dwellings of the cave chimps down.

Lucky for them it wasn't bombed while people were there worshiping. And no-one walked in off of the street and opened fire on worshippers while they were in prayer.

They should count their blessings.

This is great news. Thanks for sharing. Burn the dwellings of the cave chimps down.

Lucky for them it wasn't bombed while people were there worshiping. And no-one walked in off of the street and opened fire on worshippers while they were in prayer.

They do most of their worshiping outside. They get much better fire insurance rates that way.
920x920.jpg

Looks like an act of God to me.

"The Lord Jesus ... in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God ... who shall be punished with everlasting destruction." -- 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9

You do know that things like this is what creates sympathy for cretins like Cobb, right?

Someone on the fence may see it as confirmation of their fears.

They do most of their worshiping outside. They get much better fire insurance rates that way.
920x920.jpg
Better return that high school degree to the cereal box,its obvious you are quite an ignorant one....Democrats best friends! The uneducated!

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Mark Twain
Read more at: Mark Twain Quotes

So an "anti white racist" is defined as one who objects to a "white supremacist"? Thanks for clearing that up.
Anti white racist is a someone who hates white people. Quite clear. You anti whites can twist it however you want....that's what weaklings do.

Speaking of the "uneducated" your own post title was "Anti white racists burn down pro white church", but the article referred to Cobb as a "white supremacist".

You are either confused or view white supremacists as "pro white".

So stop deflecting like a silly child.

So an "anti white racist" is defined as one who objects to a "white supremacist"? Thanks for clearing that up.
Anti white racist is a someone who hates white people. Quite clear. You anti whites can twist it however you want....that's what weaklings do.

Speaking of the "uneducated" your own post title was "Anti white racists burn down pro white church", but the article referred to Cobb as a "white supremacist".

Jew owned media calls ANY pro white a white supremacist....pay more attention you would know that. I shouldn't have to educate ignorant anti white racists.

"The Lord Jesus ... in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God ... who shall be punished with everlasting destruction." -- 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9

You do know that things like this is what creates sympathy for cretins like Cobb, right?

If that is their fear, they are already too far gone to be reached.

If that is their fear, they are already too far gone to be reached.
AKA they love their race and I hate mine so they are wrong and I am right! I LOVE when you white anti whites get culturally enriched. You deserve it.

Jew owned media calls ANY pro white a white supremacist....pay more attention you would know that. I shouldn't have to educate ignorant anti white racists.

Lol. "Jew owned media"? The "Jews" who "own" the media are predominately white people. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back