Anti Trump Protestors Waving Mexican Flags

You can bet those waving Mexican flags are also legal American citizens. No illegal is going to go down and wave a foreign flag in the face of a California cop, guaranteed.
It's against department policy of many Calif police departments to detain illegals.
I thought you lefties were smart, how come you didn't know that?

It was against CA police department to pepper-spray these kids in the face, too, but that didn't stop them, tool.

192897-us-davis-police-lt-john-pike-dousing-seated-students-with-pepper-spray.jpg

Now it's time for you to sit down and shut the fuck up, too.
The fatty cop claimed the aftermath caused him to become disabled and unable to work. He ended up being fired, but he soaked the workman's comp folks for $38,000. He did better than the kids he sprayed. They only got $30,000 each for the incident. Hell, I'd let someone spray me with pepper spray for $30,000.
Why are leftist universities such cesspools of police brutality and sexual assaults?
Active imagination? Lena Dunham 's private cell phone number?
Obama and many of the left claim 1 in 5 women will be sexually assaulted during college. And the pepper spray was a campus cop.

So again, why are leftist campuses such cesspools of police violence and sexual assaults?

Bastards are really twisting my arm to get me to vote for Trump.

You can bet those waving Mexican flags are also legal American citizens. No illegal is going to go down and wave a foreign flag in the face of a California cop, guaranteed.
It's against department policy of many Calif police departments to detain illegals.
I thought you lefties were smart, how come you didn't know that?

It was against CA police department to pepper-spray these kids in the face, too, but that didn't stop them, tool.

192897-us-davis-police-lt-john-pike-dousing-seated-students-with-pepper-spray.jpg

Now it's time for you to sit down and shut the fuck up, too.
The fatty cop claimed the aftermath caused him to become disabled and unable to work. He ended up being fired, but he soaked the workman's comp folks for $38,000. He did better than the kids he sprayed. They only got $30,000 each for the incident. Hell, I'd let someone spray me with pepper spray for $30,000.
Why are leftist universities such cesspools of police brutality and sexual assaults?
I didn't know this kind of thing and rapes only happened at "leftist universities". Is there some study or something about that?

they love that flag so much they should go back to the hell hole country of theirs. go fight to make it better instead of ruining ours

If their first loyalty is to Mexico....
Why are they here....
They don't seem to like here all that much....
So go back home.
They want to stay and you leave.
they love that flag so much they should go back to the hell hole country of theirs. go fight to make it better instead of ruining ours

If their first loyalty is to Mexico....
Why are they here....
They don't seem to like here all that much....
So go back home.
They want to stay and you leave.

Why do I have to leave?
I like it here.I'm not protesting...
If you guys want to wave the flag of your home country it suggests to me that
you miss it...

So go back there if you hate this place so much.

Welcome to the Divided states of America. which is what these political parties have been doing to us and we've sat and done NOTHING. We are being taken over FROM within by enemy's we have within. that's the left, the democrat party, Barry and Mabell Obama

yeah, they're the ones who called Mexicans rapist murderers ...

oh wait, that was Trump.

Oh wait...that was a lie. What he said was illegals bring rapist and murderers with them and crime goes up where there are a lot of illegals. Deport the assholes right now.

Forum List

Back