Anti-Obama Signs in Mass

If these are popping up in Massachusetts you know obama is in trouble.

I just spent a week in Boston visiting family. Obama is running TV ads non-stop (along with the hypocrite and fake Indian, Elizabeth "Shitting Bull" Warren). Why would the Obama campaign spend so much $$ in deep blue Massachusetts??

:lol:

I just spent a week in Boston visiting family. Obama is running TV ads non-stop (along with the hypocrite and fake Indian, Elizabeth "Shitting Bull" Warren). Why would the Obama campaign spend so much $$ in deep blue Massachusetts??

'Cause that's what he does best, spend money. (did I win, did I win???) :lol:

Yea...only lowlife bastards would do such a thing....

bush-billboard-hell-pizza.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

That's a good question.

Id prefer if they wouldnt attack Obama like this, but hit him on the issues. this just makes the guy look mean.

mostly because the major stations in boston reach nh.

it really sux

Not so, they were actually the inspiration behind the term "massholes".

You don't know what you are talking about.

Then exprain it to me.

The term 'Masshole' comes from our famously aggressive and discourteous driving habits, as well as the behavior of certain Bay Staters when travelling to New Hampshire to buy stuff without paying a sales tax. Necessarily, these are and have been majority democrats.

Forum List

Back