Fictional show, Using facts

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
And very very political.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAvwSp86hY&feature=g-all-xit]The Newsroom - Tea Party is the American Taliban - YouTube[/ame]

If you don't watch this... You likely should. It's the new "House" so to speak.

Some pretty unoriginal, piss poor arguments that are spewed and debunked here on a daily basis. I didn't know the shows writer was a member of USMB.

• Banned
Some pretty unoriginal, piss poor arguments that are spewed and debunked here on a daily basis. I didn't know the shows writer was a member of USMB.
I didn't either. Which arguments were you talking about?

They seemed like accurate enough criticisms of a good chunk of the Tea Party, which is really sad given its origins. I cringe everytime I hear Ron Paul referred to as the "father" of the Tea Party. I suspect he does too.

• Banned

They seemed like accurate enough criticisms of a good chunk of the Tea Party, which is really sad given its origins. I cringe everytime I hear Ron Paul referred to as the "father" of the Tea Party. I suspect he does too.
LOL... I just say I can't control who agrees with me. And move on...

voter ID, the description of tea party members. Half that list at the end actually describes Dems. The idea that America wasn't founded with Christianity as a basis. The idea they are there to compromise on everything is hilarious. I'm sure there is more that I don't remember.

• Banned

voter ID, the description of tea party members. Half that list at the end actually describes Dems. The idea that America wasn't founded with Christianity as a basis. The idea they are there to compromise on everything is hilarious. I'm sure there is more that I don't remember.
*nods* ok.

The big question is why the left hates and fears the Tea Party. It's just a grassroots political pressure group that tries to get the best candidates. The members even carry a copy of the Constitution. Does the left hate and fear the Constitution? The Tea Party could just as well be active in the democrat party if it wasn't completely hopeless. If Americans don't like the Tea Party candidates they don't vote for them so what's the problem? If you need to worry about a pressure group try the OWS which spends it's time breaking the law and the "new black panthers" which seems to consist of a bunch of hip-hop delinquents on steroids.

The big question is why the left hates and fears the Tea Party. It's just a grassroots political pressure group that tries to get the best candidates. The members even carry a copy of the Constitution. Does the left hate and fear the Constitution? The Tea Party could just as well be active in the democrat party if it wasn't completely hopeless. If Americans don't like the Tea Party candidates they don't vote for them so what's the problem? If you need to worry about a pressure group try the OWS which spends it's time breaking the law and the "new black panthers" which seems to consist of a bunch of hip-hop delinquents on steroids.
Sure... Uh... The big question might be why the left hates the tea party...

But I think it should be why many of the right don't like them that you should fear. Or do you consider people like me on the left?

Forum List

Back