Anti-Obama Signs in Mass

Then exprain it to me.

The term 'Masshole' comes from our famously aggressive and discourteous driving habits, as well as the behavior of certain Bay Staters when travelling to New Hampshire to buy stuff without paying a sales tax. Necessarily, these are and have been majority democrats.

What was the rink you copied it from?

What the hell are you talking about? Just because you don't know what the hell you are talking about doesn't mean no one does.

I just spent a week in Boston visiting family. Obama is running TV ads non-stop (along with the hypocrite and fake Indian, Elizabeth "Shitting Bull" Warren). Why would the Obama campaign spend so much $$ in deep blue Massachusetts??

:lol:

mostly because the major stations in boston reach nh.

it really sux

That makes sense...thanks. I was not watching much TV on my trip, but the few times I did I was really surprised - literally every 4th or 5th commercial was Obama, followed by Elizabeth "Shitting Bull" Warren, then Scott Brown driving his pick up truck.....:lol:

The term 'Masshole' comes from our famously aggressive and discourteous driving habits, as well as the behavior of certain Bay Staters when travelling to New Hampshire to buy stuff without paying a sales tax. Necessarily, these are and have been majority democrats.

What was the rink you copied it from?

What the hell are you talking about? Just because you don't know what the hell you are talking about doesn't mean no one does.

The problem is my initial post was a joke and you were too uptight to realize it.

The Kenyan sign is just stupid. Does that guy really think he is going to bring anyone over to Romney's camp by perpetuating that debunked birther nonsense?

HaHa...that is some funny shit...its kind of sad they want to vote for Obama lite in Willard Mein Fuhrer Romney but whatever.

Forum List

Back