Anti LGBTQ Politicians Who Are Closeted Gays

The Williams Institute is a highly respected research group .Read and learn !!

New Study: No Difference Between Gay & Straight Adoptive Parents

Of course a pro-faggot, pro-child-molestation organization is going to produce research that supports faggotry, and the sexual abuse children. What else would you expect from such an organization?

You're deluded, of course, if you think that you can honestly claim that an organization that openly defends the sexual abuse of children is “highly respected” among any other than child abuses, faggots, and other sick perverts.
I have to wonder what was done to you as a child.

I have to wonder what was done to you as a child.

Fortunately, none of what you and the sick perverts with whom you align would love to allow to be done to children. What was done to you for you to turn out to be such a defender of such sick perversions, and such sick sexual abuse of children?
Dear Sir, Would you kindly give a specific example how and when I advocated the sexual abuse of children. If you're referring to my support of gay folks being parents, please include documentation supporting the contention that gays having children is tantamount to sexual abuse- from a credible source. Or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Dear Sir, Would you kindly give a specific example how and when I advocated the sexual abuse of children. If you're referring to my support of gay folks being parents, please include documentation supporting the contention that gays having children is tantamount to sexual abuse- from a credible source. Or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

You're just like JoeB131 in a few other threads, arguing that Roman Polanski did nothing very wrong by drugging, raping, and sodomizing a fourteen-year-old girl.

Yes, putting children in the hands of sick sexual perverts, allow these perverts to teach their perversions to the children, is sexual abuse of those children. And you defending this crap puts you on the side of those who woudl seually abuse children.

I guess it's future arguing about ethics and morality with a hardcorde sociopath such as yourself, especially one who is most likely the same sort of sick pervert as those he openly defends.

You're just like JoeB131 in a few other threads, arguing that Roman Polanski did nothing very wrong by drugging, raping, and sodomizing a fourteen-year-old girl.

Yes, putting children in the hands of sick sexual perverts, allow these perverts to teach their perversions to the children, is sexual abuse of those children. And you defending this crap puts you on the side of those who woudl seually abuse children.

I guess it's future arguing about ethics and morality with a hardcorde sociopath such as yourself, especially one who is most likely the same sort of sick pervert as those he openly defends.

Thank you for demonstrating to everyone that you are nothing but a raving lunatic who cannot back up your moronic, bigoted bullshit with anything resembling facts.

Thank you for demonstrating to everyone that you are nothing but a raving lunatic who cannot back up your moronic, bigoted bullshit with anything resembling facts.

It is a rather obvious fact that you openly defend and support handing children over to sick, morally-depraved perverts, who will certainly impose their perversions on those children. You don't even try to deny it.

Actually I have won- I am not a degenerate bigot like you- who judges children on who their parents are.

You defend those who would impose vile, immoral sexual perversions on children. .

When did I do any such thing?

Unlike the degenerate pervert Tipsy- I don't judge children by who their parents are- whether a child's parent is black or white, Christian or atheist, Republican or Democrat, gay or straight, asshole or upstanding citizen- I don't judge the child because of the parent.

What about you?

Are you a degenerate like Tipsy? Do you judge a child by the parents race, religion, political party or sexual orientation?

Or are you a good person who judges a child- and a person- by how they treat others, how they treat themselves- by the actions they take and the words they say rather than by color, race or station they are?

Right. Because being of a different race is exactly equivalent to being a sick, immoral sexual pervert. It's funny how those on your side are so fond of falsely accusing your opponents of racism, and yet you have no self-awareness at all of your own extreme, blatant racism.

The sick immoral sexual perverts argued that it was immoral for mixed race couples to have sex and have kids. Now you sick immoral sexual perverts argue the same thing about gay couples.

The Williams Institute is a highly respected research group .Read and learn !!

New Study: No Difference Between Gay & Straight Adoptive Parents

pro-child-molestation organization is going to produce research that supports faggotry.

The Williams Institute is no more 'pro-child molestation' than the National Rifle Association and Donald Trump.

You're just like JoeB131 in a few other threads, arguing that Roman Polanski did nothing very wrong by drugging, raping, and sodomizing a fourteen-year-old girl..

I just checked- no record of Progressive ever defending Roman Polanski.

How do you feel about Roy Moore sexually molesting a 14 year old girl?

It is a rather obvious fact that you openly defend and support handing children over to sick, morally-depraved perverts,it.

I haven't seen him ever advocate turning children over to people like you or Tipsy.

By the way- oddly enough I don't see you ever mentioning the accusations against Roy Moore- and his alleged molestation of a 14 year old girl.

And I don't see you ever condemning Dennis Hastert for his sexual abuse of boys.

The Williams Institute is no more 'pro-child molestation' than the National Rifle Association and Donald Trump.

You just cited them openly defending the asexual abuse of children.

I have never cited anyone defending anyone's sexual abuse of children.

Unlike you- I condemn those who sexually abuse children.

Check our records:
I have condemned Hastert, Polansky, and Moore.

Not you.

Not once.

You just cited them openly defending the asexual abuse of children.

I have never cited anyone defending anyone's sexual abuse of children.

Unlike you- I condemn those who sexually abuse children.

Check our records:
I have condemned Hastert, Polansky, and Moore.

Not you.

Not once.
What? No reply from Bob?

Too busy posting about Harry's engagement to condemn Dennis Hastert or Roy Moore?

Forum List

Back