Corrupt Racist Crack Smoking DC Mayor Marion Barry memorial statue revealed

This is the kind of stuff Photoshop was made for. :lmao:

berry.jpg

It's idiotic crap like this that keeps the inner city black neighborhoods like they are. It's sad.

He was a drug user a women abuser, and a crooked politician, to give him a statue tells children what? :confused-84:

Meanwhile, the crackers are rallying behind a child rapist because children being raped is less important than a Senate seat.

Moore is not accused of rape and no one is going to make a statue of him. Don't compare conservatives to the toilet waste that is Democrats.

Marion dint do nuffins to deserve a statue but go ahead and out it up, I'll ignore it like left loons should Confederate statues

It's idiotic crap like this that keeps the inner city black neighborhoods like they are. It's sad.

He was a drug user a women abuser, and a crooked politician, to give him a statue tells children what? :confused-84:

Vote for Democrats and ya might get a statue someday.

Was Rasheeda Moore was at the controls of the forklift that lowered the Barry statue into it's final position? It only seems fitting that she 'set him up' for the last time. :p

they also put up a plaque for MBrown who had a felony conviction, then stole, then attacked a clerk, then attacked a cop
they put up a mural for life long criminal FGray
so you can see how the black culture is self destructive--honoring people that are BAD for the community/culture
they also honored drug dealer ASmith who took police on a high speed chase....
honoring CRIMINALS !!! and they don't get it!!!!!!!'
''maybe someday my son can be a criminal'''--I guess that's what BLM dads say

they also put up a plaque for MBrown who had a felony conviction, then stole, then attacked a clerk, then attacked a cop
so you can see how the black culture is self destructive--honoring people that are BAD for the community/culture

Hell be a homo that sexually assaulted minors and they name naval ship after you

Barry was actually a small time version of Micheal King, later known as Martin Luther King. Difference is the Swamp thought Micheal King would be useful to them.

Well, to be fair, their inner city culture seems to have gone entirely to shit.

So where can they even hope to find a decent person worth memorializing with a statue? Lol...

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back