Anti LGBTQ Politicians Who Are Closeted Gays

Children raised in gay households, no matter how they are conceived ARE less valuable as human beings than are children raised in normal households. Children raised in gay households are raised to be perverts themselves.

Children raised in gay households, no matter how they are conceived ARE less valuable as human beings than are children raised in normal households. Children raised in gay households are raised to be perverts themselves.

YOU are a twisted and perverted jackass! Children are CHILDREN! What the fuck is wrong with you!!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOU are a twisted and perverted jackass! Children are CHILDREN! What the fuck is wrong with you!!??

Children are not saints. When children are raised in perverted households, they become perverts as adults. Just like when children are raised in households of criminals, drug addicts, alcoholics, grow up to be much like their parents. The world will not miss one less criminal, druggie, drunk or pervert.

Everyone deserves to feel safe and protected by human rights and laws against abuse, murder and violent crimes. Anyone that would disagree is anti-civilization and a monster on the scale of Hilter.

If children are to be safe and protected against perversions then they would be prohibited from same sex households. Anyone who would disagree is anti civilization and a monster on the scale of Hitler.

Children are not saints. When children are raised in perverted households, they become perverts as adults. Just like when children are raised in households of criminals, drug addicts, alcoholics, grow up to be much like their parents. The world will not miss one less criminal, druggie, drunk or pervert.

That is just fucking stupid! There is no correlation between the sexual orientation of parents and children Why. Is it that most gay people came from straight parents? . If you claim that there is a correlation prove it or shut up. In any case it is not “perverse “YOU are perverted

Last edited:
Who cares?! What happened to personal freedom and freedom?

You conservatives don't like it when someone chooses something different for their lives. You even want to Attempt to force them to be other wise but that iis against everything this country is all about.

Who gives a fuck if the parent is straight and the child is gay?
Who gives a fuck

Grow up!

Who cares?! What happened to personal freedom and freedom?

You conservatives don't like it when someone chooses something different for their lives. You even want to Attempt to force them to be other wise but that iis against everything this country is all about.

Who gives a fuck if the parent is straight and the child is gay?
Who gives a fuck

Grow up!
Liberals don't like it when someone chooses something different for their lives. Liberals want to force everyone to accept homosexuality. That is against everything this country is all about.

Keep your fuck life to yourself.

That is just fucking stupid! There is no correlation between the sexual orientation of parents and children Why. Is it that most gay people came from straight parents? . If you claim that there is a correlation prove it or shut up. In any case it is not “perverse “YOU are perverted
Children raised in pervert households think perversion is normal. Are you saying that children raised by perverts will recognize that there is something wrong with two mommies or two daddies? I hope so but I doubt it.

Sexual orientation! Where did that come from. I wasn't ever talking about orientation. I was talking about acceptance.

Poor little snowflake. Now that gay couples can marry you want to be able to marry your horse too......
You’re the snowflake that wants your safe space...…

Poor little snowflake- you get all butt hurt because gay couples can marry.

I endorse the USMB providing a safe space for you to post- but unlike what you believe- freedom of speech doesn't equate to freedom from criticism- so you spew whatever bigoted vomit you want here- and I can point out what a bigoted asshole you are.

Stew away snowflake.
Unnatural is unnatural, you seem to be a science denier
Poor little unnatural snowflake- you get all butt hurt because gay couples can marry.

I endorse the USMB providing a safe space for you to post- but unlike what you believe- freedom of speech doesn't equate to freedom from criticism- so you spew whatever bigoted vomit you want here- and I can point out what a bigoted asshole you are.

Stew away snowflake

It’s just a fact gay marriage and traditional marriage are nowhere near the same thing, In fact polar opposite’s. Its a DNA THING you may not understand.…

LOL- Oh I understand DNA just fine- just that DNA is unrelated to marriage.

My 80 year old uncle married his blushing 70 year old bride- no one cared what either of their DNA is- nor do I care what the DNA of two gay guys is- or two gay women are.

I love this description of marriage- as a married person I understand it- shame you can't appreciate it.

Marriage is a coming together for better or for worse, hopefully enduring, and intimate to the degree of being sacred. It is an association that promotes a way of life, not causes; a harmony in living, not political faiths; a bilateral loyalty, not commercial or social projects. Yet it is an association for as noble a purpose as any involved in our prior decisions

Everyone deserves to feel safe and protected by human rights and laws against abuse, murder and violent crimes. Anyone that would disagree is anti-civilization and a monster on the scale of Hilter.

If children are to be safe and protected against perversions then they would be prohibited from same sex households. Anyone who would disagree is anti civilization and a monster on the scale of Hitler.
Hopefully kids will be protected from assholes, like you.

Poor little snowflake. Now that gay couples can marry you want to be able to marry your horse too......

Stew away snowflake.
Poor little unnatural snowflake- you get all butt hurt because gay couples can marry.

Stew away snowflake

Marriage should be a states issue, it is none of the federal government business.

Marriage is a state issue- unless the states are violating our constitutional rights- Obergefell is merely the fourth in a series of rulings where the Supreme Court told States- naah you can't deny the rights to these people .

Stew away snowflake.
So, are children who come into the world by other than "natural "means less valuable as human beings than others who were conceived in the missionary position by mom and dad? Is there a difference between children of gay couples vs children of straight couples who come into the world by other than "natural "means? What exactly are you saying?
So you are saying that DNA lies?
What I’m saying is either you are a female or male proven easily by DNA.
There is a reason why same-sex couples cannot conceive on their own, unnatural will always be unnatural.

There is a reason why opposite gender couples in their 70's cannot conceive on their own, unnatural will always be unnatural......

Stew away snowflake.
So, are children who come into the world by other than "natural "means less valuable as human beings than others who were conceived in the missionary position by mom and dad? Is there a difference between children of gay couples vs children of straight couples who come into the world by other than "natural "means? What exactly are you saying?
There is a reason why same-sex couples cannot conceive on their own, unnatural will always be unnatural.
Even when gays marry and adopt children they are still unhappy. .

LOL- damn you can't stop making bullshit up- can you?

Sure- some gays are unhappy- probably a higher percentage than straights- of course that could have something to do with either hiding in the closet so your family and church will not disown you- or running into assholes like you who project hate on them because they are gay.

But in general- people who adopt are pretty happy- and that applies whether they are gay or straight. And I applaud anyone who steps up to adopt the kids that their biological parents have adopted.

Shame you can't.

Stew away snowflake.
Even when gays marry and adopt children they are still unhappy. They demand to be treated as a normal couple. They complain when their children are not accepted. They brought these children into the world into a family of perverts. If their children are not included with normal children it's certainly the fault of the perverts. Yet they whine.

If they cannot live their lives without imposing on others, maybe they are making a mistake.

Yeah I can remember when you people said the same thing about mixed race marriages. You know- how you whined that they demanded to be treated as a 'normal couple' and how they complained when their biracial kids were not accepted. How they brought their kids into a world of perverted race mixing. If their kids are not included with normal kits its certainly the fault of those race mixing perverts. How they just whine.

LOL- the ones whining are you snowflakes who still are pissed off that gay couples are being treated equally before the law.

And here we see what an asshole Tipsy is.

Children raised by gays are 'less valuable as human beings' to her.

Because she has decided those children are all perverts.

What an asshole.

What a Trump voter.

Again- just another example of the asshole Typsy is.

She prejudges ALL children by who their parents are.

Doesn't get much more un-American- and perverted than that.

And would you do that if you could Tipsy?

Ban gays from having kids? Force lesbians to be sterlized? Or just have Big Brother come and tear the babies away from their chests?

Take those kids away to be raised by nice normal step parents- because we all know that step dads never molest their foster or adoptive kids.....

Forum List

Back