Anti LGBTQ Politicians Who Are Closeted Gays

Who cares?! What happened to personal freedom and freedom?

You conservatives don't like it when someone chooses something different for their lives. You even want to Attempt to force them to be other wise but that iis against everything this country is all about.

Who gives a fuck if the parent is straight and the child is gay?
Who gives a fuck

Grow up!
Liberals don't like it when someone chooses something different for their lives. Liberals want to force everyone to accept homosexuality. That is against everything this country is all about.

Keep your fuck life to yourself.

I am fine with you being straight- I am fine with you being whatever else you are. But when you are spouting asshole comments- I will point out that your asshole comments are exactly that- and when you prejudge children- not by their actions- but by who their parents are- you are a world class asshole.

Nothing about race mixing changes the men or women into something other than men or women. Biracial children are the natural progeny of their parents.

The children of same sex parents aren't natural progeny of their parents. Of course the children will be perverts and accept degeneracy as a normal state.

But that's not where the damage is. The damage is when these perverts can demand to be treated as normal and look to punish anyone who refuses.

Everyone deserves to feel safe and protected by human rights and laws against abuse, murder and violent crimes. Anyone that would disagree is anti-civilization and a monster on the scale of Hilter.

If children are to be safe and protected against perversions then they would be prohibited from same sex households. Anyone who would disagree is anti civilization and a monster on the scale of Hitler.

And would you do that if you could Tipsy?

Ban gays from having kids? Force lesbians to be sterlized? Or just have Big Brother come and tear the babies away from their chests?

Take those kids away to be raised by nice normal step parents- because we all know that step dads never molest their foster or adoptive kids.....
Step dads molest foster or adopted kids even when they are homosexual. When the adopted dads are gay, there are two to do the molesting.

What I would do if I could would not be to try to protect children from perverts in the family. I don't care. Families raise up gang members and shoplifters. I would prohibit perverts from demanding that everyone else accept their degeneracy and be punished if they don't.

Keep your fuck lives to yourself and don't send your kids out to infect normal children.

Everyone deserves to feel safe and protected by human rights and laws against abuse, murder and violent crimes. Anyone that would disagree is anti-civilization and a monster on the scale of Hilter.

If children are to be safe and protected against perversions then they would be prohibited from same sex households. Anyone who would disagree is anti civilization and a monster on the scale of Hitler.

Ban gays from having kids? Force lesbians to be sterlized? Or just have Big Brother come and tear the babies away from their chests?

Take those kids away to be raised by nice normal step parents- because we all know that step dads never molest their foster or adoptive kids.....
Step dads molest foster or adopted kids even when they are homosexual. When the adopted dads are gay, there are two to do the molesting.

What I would do if I could would not be to try to protect children from perverts in the family. I don't care. Families raise up gang members and shoplifters. I would prohibit perverts from demanding that everyone else accept their degeneracy and be punished if they don't.

Keep your fuck lives to yourself and don't send your kids out to infect normal children.

Keep your perverted mind out of the lives of gay couples and don't judge kids by their parents.

You still haven't answered the question- Tipsy- you said gays should be prohibited from having kids

Assholes like Tipsy is why I am armed to the teeth.

Garbage like her should be deported to a muslim country.

No- don't be an asshole like her.

Garbage like her should be shunned for the bigoted asshole she is. Good people should cross to the other side of the street when garbage like her is walking. Decent people should refuse to attend a church that garbage like her attends. Moral people should refuse to let garbage like her near their children.

Nothing about race mixing changes the men or women

Your kind of people said the exact same thing about mixed race couples and their kids- matter of fact the State of Virginia even included that kind of argument when they fought to keep their bans on mixed race marriage- that mixed race marriages were harmful to their kids- even bad for their morals.

Same kind of bigots- different minorities being targeted.

Keep your perverted mind out of the lives of gay couples and don't judge kids by their parents.

You still haven't answered the question- Tipsy- you said gays should be prohibited from having kids

I told you what I would do. . Pay attention. You accept perverts as normal. I get that. You even have friends that are perverts. I get that. What you want is a whole degenerate world with the depravity administered to everyone and no one allowed to refuse.

Your kind of people said the exact same thing about mixed race couples and their kids- matter of fact the State of Virginia even included that kind of argument when they fought to keep their bans on mixed race marriage- that mixed race marriages were harmful to their kids- even bad for their morals.

Is changing the subject an admission that you have totally lost and have no further arguments. You can't support degeneracy any more, bring out mixed race.

Is changing the subject an admission that you have totally lost and have no further arguments. You can't support degeneracy any more, bring out mixed race.

Same bigots- same arguments- just different decades and different minorities to be persecuted.

Fact is that bigots like you called mixed race couples degenerates- nothing has changed- except which couples you fantasize about.

I told you what I would do. . Pay attention. You accept perverts as normal. I get that. You even have friends that are perverts. I get that. What you want is a whole degenerate world with the depravity administered to everyone and no one allowed to refuse.

LOL- no- unlike you I don't want to control what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedroom.
Unlike you I don't spend my time judging children by who their parents are.

That is the degenerate world you want- where kids are judged by who their parents are- there is nothing more degenerate- and un-American- than that.

The argument being made, of course, depends on the premise that being of a different race is equivalent to being a mentally- and morally-defective sexual pervert.
Excellent observation.

The argument being made, of course, depends on the premise that being of a different race is equivalent to being a mentally- and morally-defective sexual pervert.

The argument that was made by the racist bigots who opposed mixed race marriages is the equivelent and eerily similar to the arguments by you homophobic bigoted and morally defective perverts.

The argument that was made by the racist bigots who opposed mixed race marriages is the equivelent and eerily similar to the arguments by you homophobic bigoted and morally defective perverts.
Except you lost. There's no equivalence between normal men and women and degenerates.

Except you lost. There's no equivalence between normal men and women and degenerates.

Actually I have won- I am not a degenerate bigot like you- who judges children on who their parents are.

In the '60's- bigots like you warned against the degenerates who mixed their races- and how that would harm their children.

Now degenerate bigots like you warn about gays.

Same bigots- different era, different targets.

This is a pathological problem. You won't find many gays in fact based occupations. Politics and sales are ideal for gays and all kinds of deceptionists.
That does not make a lick of sense!! Deceptionists?? Seriously??
Yes, deception. Not illusion but deception.
Still not making any sense Bubba

If you are gay, you are still not a woman. Deception is to act or look like one.
You just get more stupid with every post. What the fuck does being gay have to do with thinking that you're a woman??

For an example, see post 195.

Children raised in gay households, no matter how they are conceived ARE less valuable as human beings than are children raised in normal households. Children raised in gay households are raised to be perverts themselves.

YOU are a twisted and perverted jackass! Children are CHILDREN! What the fuck is wrong with you!!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Children are not saints. When children are raised in perverted households, they become perverts as adults. Just like when children are raised in households of criminals, drug addicts, alcoholics, grow up to be much like their parents. The world will not miss one less criminal, druggie, drunk or pervert.

That is just fucking stupid! There is no correlation between the sexual orientation of parents and children Why. Is it that most gay people came from straight parents? . If you claim that there is a correlation prove it or shut up. In any case it is not “perverse “YOU are perverted
Children raised in pervert households think perversion is normal. Are you saying that children raised by perverts will recognize that there is something wrong with two mommies or two daddies? I hope so but I doubt it.
The Williams Institute is a highly respected research group .Read and learn !!

New Study: No Difference Between Gay & Straight Adoptive Parents New Study: No Difference Between Gay & Straight Adoptive Parents

by David Perry
Contributor
Monday Jul 29, 2013

A recently released study by the Williams Institute confirms there is no difference in the behavioral outcomes of adopted children raised in same-sex households when compared to those raised by heterosexual couples.

"Parents’ sexual orientation is not related to children’s emotional and behavioral outcomes," confirms Williams Visiting Scholar Abbie Goldberg, who co-authored the study with JuliAnna Z. Smith of the University of Massachusetts. A national think tank at University of California, Los Angeles Law, the Williams Institute conducts independent research relating to sexual orientation, gender identity law, and public policy.

The study, "Predictors of Psychological Adjustment in Early Placed Adopted Children With Lesbian, Gay, and Heterosexual Parents," analyzed 120 two-parent adoptive families, comprising of 40 same-sex female couples, 35 same-sex male, and 45 different-sex couples, looking at aspects of the pre- and post-adoptive developments of the children.

For all couples, the child was under 1.5 years of age, and was the first and only child adopted. The findings are consistent with an emerging body of research showing that parents’ sexual orientation are not related to children’s emotional and behavioral outcomes, and the Williams Institute study is unique in that it is longitudinal - i.e. follows couples over time - and includes adopted children, as well as includes three types of parents: gay, lesbian, and heterosexual (Goldberg explains how past same-sex parent studies tended to focus on lesbian parents).

Here is more:

In a project launched last month, a team at Columbia Law School has collected on one website the abstracts of all peer-reviewed studies that have addressed this question since 1980 so that anyone can examine the research directly, and not rely on talking heads or potential groupthink. Even when we might not agree with a study’s conclusions—with how a researcher interpreted the data—we still included it if it went through peer review and was relevant to the topic at hand. Peer review, of course, isn’t perfect, but it’s one of the best ways the world has to ensure that research conclusions are at least the product of good-faith efforts to get at the truth.

The Columbia project is the largest collection of peer-reviewed scholarship on gay parenting to date. What does it show? We found 71 studies concluding that kids with gay parents fare no worse than others and only four concluding that they had problems. But those four studies all suffered from the same gross limitation: The children with gay parents were lumped in with children of family breakup, a cohort known to face higher risks linked to the trauma of family dissolution.

Even the notion that you try to put forth that there are no good studies is wrong...the studies, while not perfect do give us a very good idea on the conclusions and that is that gay homes are not better nor worse.
Here is a link to all the studies

What We Know Blog | What does the scholarly research say about the wellbeing of children with gay or lesbian parents?
I should add, the consensus that kids in gay homes do just as well as kids in straight homes is recognized
LGBT parenting - Wikipedia

Consensus

The scientific research that has directly compared outcomes for children with gay and lesbian parents with outcomes for children with heterosexual parents has been consistent in showing that lesbian and gay parents are as fit and capable as heterosexual parents, and their children are as psychologically healthy and well-adjusted as children reared by heterosexual parents,[3][4][5] despite the reality that considerable legal discrimination and inequity remain significant challenges for these families.[4] Major associations of mental health professionals in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, have not identified credible empirical research that suggests otherwise.[5][6][7][8][9] Literature indicates that parents’ financial, psychological and physical well-being is enhanced by marriage and that children benefit from being raised by two parents within a legally recognized union.[5][6][87][92] Statistics show that home and childcare activities in homosexual households are more evenly split between the two rather than having specific gender roles,[93] and that there were no differences in the interests and hobbies of children with homosexual or heterosexual parents.[94]

Actually I have won- I am not a degenerate bigot like you- who judges children on who their parents are.

You defend those who would impose vile, immoral sexual perversions on children. This solidly puts you on the side of pedophiles and other sexual abusers of children.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

In the '60's- bigots like you warned against the degenerates who mixed their races- and how that would harm their children.

Now degenerate bigots like you warn about gays.

Same bigots- different era, different targets.

Right. Because being of a different race is exactly equivalent to being a sick, immoral sexual pervert. It's funny how those on your side are so fond of falsely accusing your opponents of racism, and yet you have no self-awareness at all of your own extreme, blatant racism.

The Williams Institute is a highly respected research group .Read and learn !!

New Study: No Difference Between Gay & Straight Adoptive Parents

Of course a pro-faggot, pro-child-molestation organization is going to produce research that supports faggotry, and the sexual abuse children. What else would you expect from such an organization?

You're deluded, of course, if you think that you can honestly claim that an organization that openly defends the sexual abuse of children is “highly respected” among any other than child abuses, faggots, and other sick perverts.

Forum List

Back