Anti LGBTQ Politicians Who Are Closeted Gays

I have long suspected that the most ardent and vocal anti LGBT people are themselves struggling with their own issues concerning sexuality and gender identity. They spew their hateful rhetoric as a smoke screen to convince others how "straight" they are, or perhaps to convince themselves ....until they can't restrain themselves any longer.

I feel sorry for these pathetic soles- sort of. It would be so much easier if they were true to themselves and lived in their own skin. The problem for right wing politicians- who seem to make up a large number of the people who engage in this hypocrisy , would loose their voter base.

My advise: Get out of politics or find new supporters. Be who you are! Living a lie is not healthy. Here are two pathetic examples in the news just today...

Anti-LGBT Republican will plead guilty to child sex trafficking

Ralph Shortey, a senior member of Donald Trump’s primary campaign team in Oklahoma, will plead guilty to child sex trafficking.

The Republican stepped down as Oklahoma state senator after being discovered in a hotel room with a 17-year-old boy who Shortey allegedly hired as a prostitute.

Anti-gay Republican resigns after being caught having gay sex in his office

A married Republican lawmaker with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights has resigned after being caught having gay sex in his office.

Wes Goodman, a congressman from Ohio, has trumpeted his support for “a committed natural marriage,” which he defined as a heterosexual union – of course.

Oh yes , and this...

Anti-gay evangelical Tony Perkins 'covered up sexual assault claims' against politician

An anti-LGBT activist that claims to speak for ‘traditional values’ has been implicated in an alleged cover-up of sexual assault allegations against a GOP official.

Wesley Goodman, a married Republican lawmaker in Ohio with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights, resigned last week after being caught having gay sex in his office.

My god the hypocrisy !!!

They hate themselves and that is what drives them to be anti-LBGT. They hate who they're!

You see it is genetic and one can't help themselves but like I use to be it drives us fucking nuts until we accept it.

I really wish people would leave us the fuck alone and live their lives the way they see fit.

They hate themselves and that is what drives them to be anti-LBGT. They hate who they're!

You see it is genetic and one can't help themselves but like I use to be it drives us fucking nuts until we accept it.

I really wish people would leave us the fuck alone and live their lives the way they see fit.
What if living their lives the way they see fit is what they are already doing? Whether it really is a natural thing as y'all say it is or not, what if the way that they currently go where their lives are concerned is the way that they see fit? People are going to do whatever makes the most sense to them no matter what.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Matthew, what exactly is your perversion?

So YOU'RE equating pedophilia with homosexuality? Are you sure you want to take that position?

Edit: ok, I actually read the disgusting link. Not pedophilia. But, are you saying this is ok, but only the hypocrisy is the issue?
What the hell are you talking about? I'm saying what is OK? Is it possible that you do not actually understand the issue that I presented? I am equating hypocrisy and sexual repression with religious right conservativism. Got that?

What if living their lives the way they see fit is what they are already doing? Whether it really is a natural thing as y'all say it is or not, what if the way that they currently go where their lives are concerned is the way that they see fit? People are going to do whatever makes the most sense to them no matter what.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They are living their lives the way that they believe that they have to live in order to be accepted by the religious conservatives and to get into the factious haven that they believe in. They are not being genuine or true to themselves. They are living a lie and they are tormented and getting into trouble because of it. Not working real well for them, is it??

What exactly is your perversion??

Thank you for that brilliant, articulate and well thought out response to an important issue. You are a real credit and valuable asset to the USMB
Important issue? Really? Maybe if one song acts like you would think bigger you would get more out of this life. Grow up..

I wonder how many of these people are gays on the down low....

Religious Right Extremists Head To Alabama To Defend Roy Moore Against ‘Homosexualist Gay Terrorism’ | Right Wing Watch

One standout—both for being a non-Christian and for the intense ugliness of his anti-gay rhetoric—was Rabbi Noson Leiter, who denounced the “abomination” of marriage equality and “homosexualist gay terrorism and blackmail” and praised Moore for taking on “immoral Bible-hating millionaires” including “anti-god Republicans like McCain and Romney.” He said Noah’s flood “was triggered by societal recognition of same-gender marriage—so-called marriage.” Letier said, “We need Judge Moore to stand up to the LGBT transgender mafia, which legislates sins that the Bible brands abomination into public policy, thereby advancing laws that result in state-sanctioned abuse of children and adults alike.”

I have long suspected that the most ardent and vocal anti LGBT people are themselves struggling with their own issues concerning sexuality and gender identity. They spew their hateful rhetoric as a smoke screen to convince others how "straight" they are, or perhaps to convince themselves ....until they can't restrain themselves any longer.

I feel sorry for these pathetic soles- sort of. It would be so much easier if they were true to themselves and lived in their own skin. The problem for right wing politicians- who seem to make up a large number of the people who engage in this hypocrisy , would loose their voter base.

My advise: Get out of politics or find new supporters. Be who you are! Living a lie is not healthy. Here are two pathetic examples in the news just today...

Anti-LGBT Republican will plead guilty to child sex trafficking

Ralph Shortey, a senior member of Donald Trump’s primary campaign team in Oklahoma, will plead guilty to child sex trafficking.

The Republican stepped down as Oklahoma state senator after being discovered in a hotel room with a 17-year-old boy who Shortey allegedly hired as a prostitute.

Anti-gay Republican resigns after being caught having gay sex in his office

A married Republican lawmaker with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights has resigned after being caught having gay sex in his office.

Wes Goodman, a congressman from Ohio, has trumpeted his support for “a committed natural marriage,” which he defined as a heterosexual union – of course.

Oh yes , and this...

Anti-gay evangelical Tony Perkins 'covered up sexual assault claims' against politician

An anti-LGBT activist that claims to speak for ‘traditional values’ has been implicated in an alleged cover-up of sexual assault allegations against a GOP official.

Wesley Goodman, a married Republican lawmaker in Ohio with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights, resigned last week after being caught having gay sex in his office.

My god the hypocrisy !!!

I wonder how many Gay democrats are closeted straights?

USMB Obviously

Still doesn't fix the adoption problem where gays ban children from the vital missing gendered parent, with a contract for life. Witch hunts like this only further expose the diabolical nature of the LGBT cult; willing even to throw their own under the bus to achieve ....adoption of children...ultimately...

Still doesn't fix the adoption problem where gays ban children from the vital missing gendered parent, with a contract for life. ..

And that still doesn't fix the actual real adoption problem- where heterosexual parents abandon their children- and gay parents volunteer to be the parents that their biological hetero parents wouldn't be.

Such as these- Silhouette thinks that these 4 kids were better off abandoned by their parents- with no parents at all- than with these two dads.

How much does she really hate children?

Couple who adopted four disabled children have their tiny bungalow re-built into a five-bedroom home by 100 volunteers
Garry and Kyle Ratcliffe, from Sheppey, Kent, have adopted four children with special needs

Still doesn't fix the adoption problem where gays ban children from the vital missing gendered parent, with a contract for life. Witch hunts like this only further expose the diabolical nature of the LGBT cult; willing even to throw their own under the bus to achieve ....adoption of children...ultimately...
Apparently there is nothing that can fix your problem either.

Children who are adopted had NO parents who could care for them.

There are many more children in need of a permanent home than there are families OF ALL KINDS

Your asinine blathering is advocating that some children be sentenced to a childhood of institutional care

New Topics

Forum List

Back