Anti-American feeling in Mexico growing

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Like the old saying goes.....fences make good neighbors. How arrogant Mexico is!

Mexico

marchla2006.jpg

Last edited:
Like the old saying goes.....fences make good neighbors. How arrogant Mexico is!

Mexico

Close to half their population believe the American SW is theirs legally, What do you expect.

They close their own borders, and have very harsh laws against illegal immigration. Then fight us at ever turn, and label us Bigots, for having the nerve to want to close our own Borders as well.

“anti-American” sentiment is growing in Mexico because of how the people there view Americans’ perception of illegal immigration.

AAAAAWWWWWW

They are angry that we dont like illegals. My heart just bleeds for them.

AAAAWWWWWW

You can tell by what Hispanics have done to America, that they hate America

Mexico is hardly the only arrogant party here.

Let's just make sure we stay humble and turn to God. Because the ultimate decision on whether our way of life continues is up to Him.

“anti-American” sentiment is growing in Mexico because of how the people there view Americans’ perception of illegal immigration.

Pure BS, how do they treat Illegals? 10 Years in Prison for a repeat offender. Not only a fence on their Southern border, it is militarized.

The is the absolute height of hypocritical.

Q: What's the difference between Mexico and USA?

A: The external debt levels as % of GDP.
Mexico is still an independent country.

America takes debt from China (synonym for world), Mexico sends workers to USA, and Chinese money is being transfered to Mexico without Mexico's external-debt levels rising.

Everyday you open the newspaper, everyday there are new stories documenting the downturn of USA.

They may hate we Americanos but they sure love our dollars.

If it weren't for the billions the illegals send home every year I think their economy would be in even worse shape than it is now.

They don't like us?? Who give a shit??

Last edited:
With the aim of remaining fair and balanced, at the least, Mexico does one thing we should be doing; that being, drill, baby, drill.

Mexico is a corrupt, narco state shit hole, that's why Mexicans risk their lives every day to get out.

Big fucking deal, I don't like Mexico, and especially those citizens of theirs, that enter these United States uninvited.

Its pass time we became PRO ACTIVE, and started kicking a little butt, and I'm not talking about throwing them in jail.:eusa_whistle:

Big fucking deal, I don't like Mexico, and especially those citizens of theirs, that enter these United States uninvited.

Its pass time we became PRO ACTIVE, and started kicking a little butt, and I'm not talking about throwing them in jail.:eusa_whistle:

Kickin' butt becomes less of an option every day for a country that is going broke.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back