Anti-American feeling in Mexico growing

Not to be confused with New Iberia, LA.... the town hot spot is Club Pancho Villa.

Yuk.

Well, I'm no expert, but I would think it is a derivative of Hispania, or Iberia... hitherto known as Spain.

Entymology of the word obviously traces that way. But if you went to Spain or Portugal and called the people there "Hispanic" they would look at you like you had three heads.

Well, I'll take your word for it. Perhaps I should call them "Beaners" and see how that shakes out?

Well, I'm no expert, but I would think it is a derivative of Hispania, or Iberia... hitherto known as Spain.

Entymology of the word obviously traces that way. But if you went to Spain or Portugal and called the people there "Hispanic" they would look at you like you had three heads.

Well, I'll take your word for it. Perhaps I should call them "Beaners" and see how that shakes out?

People in Spain and Portugal look down on the people from Mexico and Latin America, they are less than trash to them.

People in Spain and Portugal look down on the people from Mexico and Latin America, they are less than trash to them.

Yup. I worked with a lady who was Panamanian... she went absolutely berserk when someone mistakenly identified her as Mexican.

It was hilarious.. and eye-opening.

Yup. I worked with a lady who was Panamanian... she went absolutely berserk when someone mistakenly identified her as Mexican.

I've known of Canadians going "berserk" when someone mistakes them for Americans. But I don't think it was because of any racism.

I've seen Japanese people get pissed when people asked if they were Chinese or Philippino.

Like the old saying goes.....fences make good neighbors. How arrogant Mexico is!

Mexico

Why LEGAL immigration has to be cut:

How are 'Baggers...and, other such genetic-aberrations of our more-intelligent/better-educated Founding Fathers...expected to maintain their purity, if the fresh-blood, of (pioneering/risk-taking) immigrants, threatens the genetic-makeup of the 'Baggers' gene-pool??​

'Nuff said.....​

I know exactly what you are talking about. They all HATE each other.

I know exactly what you are talking about. They all HATE each other.

I called an African man brother one time and he said "I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER"!:eek:

That's not really accurate. "Hispanic" is the ethnicity resulting from the blending of Spanish ancestry with Native American ancestry.

Not even close to true.

Hispanic simply means "Spanish Speaker."

Columbus named Haiti, Hispaniola.

Hispanic refers to Hispania which is the Iberian Peninsula.....you know, where Spain and Portugal are located...

Hispanic also refers to cultures that were ruled by the Spanish......like Mexico, Central and South America...

Q: What's the difference between Mexico and USA?

A: The external debt levels as % of GDP.
Mexico is still an independent country.

America takes debt from China (synonym for world), Mexico sends workers to USA, and Chinese money is being transfered to Mexico without Mexico's external-debt levels rising.

Everyday you open the newspaper, everyday there are new stories documenting the downturn of USA.

Spoken like a Turkish Whore that has never been to eiter country!

Because the ultimate decision on whether our way of life continues is up to Him.
god_helps_those_who_help_themselves_tshirt-p2357247065023607773yuf_400.jpg
9222787v2_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg
Men in Bible Times

Pastor,

Please forgive me to uses the words, "Balls." Just hoping you answer my letter of the thousand you receives ever month.

I is very sincere about my questian. I just turn 17 and allow to read Bibles by myselfs. So there is a verse I is curiousity about. The verse say:

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses - Ezekiel 23:20

I look up the word genitals in the dictarionary and it say, Balls! OMG! LOLS!!!Sorry!!!

So Pastor, did mens in Bible times has donkey balls? Thats is VERY BIG!

Stacey-Lynn
Landover Baptist Academy for the Saved
Age 17

Q: What's the difference between Mexico and USA?

A: The external debt levels as % of GDP.
Mexico is still an independent country.

America takes debt from China (synonym for world), Mexico sends workers to USA, and Chinese money is being transfered to Mexico without Mexico's external-debt levels rising.

Everyday you open the newspaper, everyday there are new stories documenting the downturn of USA.

Spoken like a Turkish Whore that has never been to eiter country!

Ekrem doesn't know shit about the US or Mexico.

“anti-American” sentiment is growing in Mexico because of how the people there view Americans’ perception of illegal immigration.

Pure BS, how do they treat Illegals? 10 Years in Prison for a repeat offender. Not only a fence on their Southern border, it is militarized.

The is the absolute height of hypocritical.
Where've YOU been, Chucky??!!!!

:eusa_eh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back