Anti-American feeling in Mexico growing

Anti-American feeling in Mexico growing.

True Americans say: Fuck'em, and their feelings.

Let's just make sure we stay humble and turn to God. Because the ultimate decision on whether our way of life continues is up to Him.

Unless you don't believe in that sort of thing.

Last edited:
You can tell by what Hispanics have done to America, that they hate America

What have they done to America?

I mean, they invented the Enchilada - oh wait, that comes from California. Okay, they invented the Burrito, er - okay, Tortillas actually come from the middle east via Spain.. Well, they invented Tequila!

If it weren't for the billions the illegals send home every year I think their economy would be in even worse shape than it is now.

The sad thing is that Mexico readily admits that it relies on remittances from immigrants in the US back to Mexico in order to keep its economy steady. And yet we STILL have this debate going on.

One needs to ask why do so many Mexicans run to America... it's because they have major problems going on down there....

Mexico is a major emerging economic nation...but only has a fledgeling democracy....plus it has major problems like organized crime that are making it dysfunctional (and a problem for us too)....there is a real WAR going on south of the border....with thousands being killed and even more being threatened and intimidated....we are looking at the possibility of a failed democracy and the establishment of a narco state...

A case could be made that Mexico is more important to us than Afghanistan.....that the U.S. needs to move resources from the Middle East to our closer but ignored neighbors south of our own border...who have both oil and cheap labor....two things that can certainly help us....and in return we can help them establish a solid and safe democracy and bring them fully into the 21st century...making Mexico a strong ally...

Otherwise we may pay for our foreign policy neglect down the line...

I don't know about "all," but Mexicans do tend to be far more racist than Americans. Mexico still practices a defacto apartheid.

This is truth. Mexican culture is very racist, with the "white" Mexicans being the privileged side.

I don't know about "all," but Mexicans do tend to be far more racist than Americans. Mexico still practices a defacto apartheid.

This is truth. Mexican culture is very racist, with the "white" Mexicans being the privileged side.

It is like that all over Latin America. I have spent a fair amount of time in Guatemala, Nicaragua, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, etc.... the privileged are most always of Spanish descent as opposed to the indigenous peoples.

Last edited:
Well, I'm no expert, but I would think it is a derivative of Hispania, or Iberia... hitherto known as Spain.

Entymology of the word obviously traces that way. But if you went to Spain or Portugal and called the people there "Hispanic" they would look at you like you had three heads.

Forum List

Back