Anti-American feeling in Mexico growing

Alot of Africans don't particularly care for Black Americans and do their best to distance themselves from us when they get here.

My friend Habib, who is from Niger, has spoken volumes on this.

From what I understand Africans have a bad impression of Black Americans before they even arrive here and try to keep their distance, I do have some friends from Africa but I have also ran into friction with some as well.

By 2050, USA will have a Hispanic majority.
....Unless White Wingers make every effort to protect their lil' Prom Queens, at home.....

titulni_401_chastity_belt.jpg

They may hate we Americanos but they sure love our dollars.

If it weren't for the billions the illegals send home every year I think their economy would be in even worse shape than it is now.
Yeah....that's how those dollar$ cross-the-border....Thanks! to "conservatives".

East-Baton-Rouge-Parish-Marihuana.jpg

Then you're not "Hispanic," merely ignorant.

Mexicans have more in common with Americans than they do Chileans, to claim some "Ethnicity" based on shared language is manifest stupidity.

Wait, what? I'm not the one claiming to be Hispanic based on any shared language. I based the ethnicity of "Hispanic" on a certain ancestry.

How ironic.. the original Hispanics are white Europeans.

Yee Ha!

That's not really accurate. "Hispanic" is the ethnicity resulting from the blending of Spanish ancestry with Native American ancestry.

Well, I'm no expert, but I would think it is a derivative of Hispania, or Iberia... hitherto known as Spain.

You are correct, Hispanic is a derivative of Hispania, It has nothing to do with blending.

You are correct, Hispanic is a derivative of Hispania, It has nothing to do with blending.

The Etymology of the word is fascinating. But again I point out to that Spaniards and Portugese are not Hispanic themselves. Getting hung up on the this etymology would be like saying that "Latinos" are Roman. The are Spanish and Portugese. As an ethnicity, "Hispanic" is the ethnic grouping that has arisen from the mix of Spanish ethnicity with Native American ethnicity.

Spaniards mixing with Native American populations across the former areas of Spanish America.

Hispanic - Spaniard; yep, there is some link.

Mixing? Irrelevant.

Again, there is zero ethnic tie between Chile and Mexico, Argentina and Guatemala, Cuba and Peru.

Really? Are you sure about that. That's an awfully wide sweeping comment. They all had to come from somewhere, right? Did they all spontaneously combust into existence?

Really? Are you sure about that. That's an awfully wide sweeping comment. They all had to come from somewhere, right? Did they all spontaneously combust into existence?

To combine both continents into a homogeneous people to rise up and crush the Americans is a dream of the left - but a pipe dream.

These are distinct and well developed cultures.

To combine both continents into a homogeneous people to rise up and crush the Americans is a dream of the left - but a pipe dream.

These are distinct and well developed cultures.

What are you rambling about? Did anyone say that they aren't distinct cultures? Talking about ancestry here. Hello....

They may hate we Americanos but they sure love our dollars.

If it weren't for the billions the illegals send home every year I think their economy would be in even worse shape than it is now.

They don't like us?? Who give a shit??

Actually illegal aliens are having a hard time saving enough money to send home since 2008.

They make more money selling us illegals and drugs than they do working here. The 2nd largest industry in Mexico is drugs, third is human trafficking.

There are fewer illegal aliens in the US today than there were in 2007.

Forum List

Back