Canadian football players begin protesting O Canada anthem

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Canadian Football Players Begin Protesting ‘O Canada’ Anthem

Players with the Saskatchewan Roughriders locked arms during the national anthem at Sunday’s game versus the Calgary Stampeders at Regina’s Mosaic Stadium.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You think sheep can relate to or comprehend the ripple effect. It's funny they can't see how this is a globalist agenda to take away the ver sports that are a distraction to reality.
Just like America, these stupid bastards are going to see those pay checks shrink see how bad ass they feel then esp. when playing in a half empty arena or stadium.

The football is being used as another tool that is just like every other Anti American asshole falls for .......

SEE THE NFL AS BEING USED LIKE THE BIBLE = CREATES HATE TOWARDS AMERICANA
SEE THE NFL AS BEING USED LIKE BLM
SEE THE NFL IS BEING USED AS ANTIFA

GAWD DAM PPL WAKE UP ALL THIS IS BEING ENGINEERED TO CREATE ALL OF THIS!! IT IS BEING USED TO CREATE DIVISION AMONG EACH OTHER.

The ancient strategy of “divide and conquer“ is masterfully used to herd us into intellectual, economic, spiritual, gender, and racial groups at conflict with one another in order for the powers that shouldn’t be to manipulate events for their purposes. This is nothing new… it’s been used by authoritarians throughout history to gain power over their subjects. Only today, the technocratic elite have been able to invade our minds leaving many clueless as to what’s happening around them.

Lemmings do what lemmings do. I'll bet over 1/2 of those joining in have no idea why.

Ironically, my wife and I experience state abuses only seen in Eastern Bloc nations. I've reached out to American and Canadian politicians, and Canadian politicians basically want me to go away (and the RCMP and their surrogates are trying hard to make this occur), U.S politicians, European politicians and media listen and respond.

These football players are indeed lemmings. If I emailed the Rough Riders today about the state abuses I have experienced, I wouldn't even get a reply. Always words and symbols, never action.

Forum List

Back