GAME OVER: NFL Owners STUNNED as Ratings PLUNGE 25%

th

Better not be any requests or consideration of a bail out from any level of government.

Let them sink.

*****SMILE*****

:)

the NFL is a sinking Titanic thanks to two things folks here just cant accept.

1.The NFL owners allowing the cheatriots to get away with scandal after scandal.posters here are so much in denial mode on this its pathetic.:rolleyes:

2.The NFL owners have ruined a great game allowing and approving all these NFL relocations first allowing the niners to move to santa clara,now the chargers to LA,and the Raiders on the verge os possibly going to vegas-i still dont think that will happen because that would that would be the final nail in the coffin for the NFL.

why would they risk further damage on a very uncertain thing that they have been warned will be a disaster ESPECIALLY after finding out they were stupid to ignore the experts warnings that two teams in LA would be disasterous for the NFL?:rolleyes:

the fans are wisely letting the NFL know they are tired of this BS relocation crap.:thup:.Did they seriously think moving all these teams would have no effect on the ratings and attendance?:rolleyes::cuckoo:

The Rams going back to LA was the ONLY one that should have been allowed to happen.

The NFL owners are so greedy and arrogant putting shiny brand new stadiums ahead of history and tradition and it is blowing up in their faces with egg all over their faces major big time.:up:

Lions and Steelers game was full stadium last Sunday night.
That many people out there that hate the United States of America?

Lol even if this bullshit “scandal” you drama queens keep harping on has affected the ratings, in one year’s time most of the whiny little bitches who are complaing now will stop giving a shit. In fact, I’m sure this year’s Super Bowl will bring the same profit from last year.

The real scandal of the NFL is them trying to cover up the effects playing the game has on the player’s brains over time. I’m sure you don’t give a shit about that though. You would rather whine about someone else’s freedom of speech.
These pampered pricks don’t have a brain. They have been pampered and had grades given to them since high-school.

Lets see you do what they do? Beats ass sitters with big mouths like Hannity and Rush.
We already know what they will do idiot. We had the replacements once before! Fire them all and redraft.
Plenty of people want their jobs! We did it once and it worked! We can do it again.

No plenty of people can't do their jobs.
The replacements did fine. NFL total is about 1000 players. And they are drafted out of 10,000 possible.
You could rebuild the ENTIRE NFL in 3 seasons!

Fans laughed at the replacements

The NFLs experiment of "All the fans care about is the uniforms" was a flop

That's going to cost the NFL billions. Letting these protests go on will mean suicide for the league. These players are too stupid to realize which side their bread is buttered on.

The National Football League continues to struggle with furious fans as player protests enter their second month, with ratings for the NFL’s flagship ‘Sunday Night Football’ down a staggering 25% from this time last week.

According to Deadline Hollywood, television viewership for the troubled football association continued its free fall from previous weeks, with roughly one quarter fewer fans tuning in as the Detroit Lions faced off against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

“With that, as the league and broadcasters have been losing ratings traction and snared in political controversy this season, last night’s Week 8 NFL game is down a hard 25% for SNF from last week’s gridiron battle. That Super Bowl LI re-match saw the New England Patriots blowout the Atlanta Falcons 23-7,” writes Deadline.

The NFL has been struggling to regain its footing following weeks of players choosing to “take a knee” during the performance of the US national anthem. The ensuing controversy gained national attention when President Trump called for a total boycott of the NFL until officials and owners require players to stand during the ‘Star-Spangled Banner.’

As a result, ratings, ticket purchases, and merchandise sales have plummeted as football fans protest with their wallets.
Lol even if this bullshit “scandal” you drama queens keep harping on has affected the ratings, in one year’s time most of the whiny little bitches who are complaing now will stop giving a shit. In fact, I’m sure this year’s Super Bowl will bring the same profit from last year.

The real scandal of the NFL is them trying to cover up the effects playing the game has on the player’s brains over time. I’m sure you don’t give a shit about that though. You would rather whine about someone else’s freedom of speech.
These pampered pricks don’t have a brain. They have been pampered and had grades given to them since high-school.

Lets see you do what they do? Beats ass sitters with big mouths like Hannity and Rush.

They get paid millions to play a fucking game. The men who ride these bikes do it for the love of speed. They get paid virtually nothing and are the best in the world. And it is far more exciting to watch.

PLUS more and more people are waking up to the corruption of the NFL understanding these games are rigged and scripted ESPECIALLY when the cheatriots are involved. anybody who cant see the obvious that pete the cheat carrol took a payoff and threw the superbowl a few years ago to them and the falcons so obviously let them come back and win the whole thing on purpose cause it was planned that way so the media would have a story line that tom brady had his revenge against roger goddel is so much in denial mode its unreal.:rolleyes:

waits to see laughing smileys of the NFL apologists.:D

Soccer is #1 sport for american kids....enough said.

Yeah ... They ought to stick with soccer because I doubt many of them could handle football.

Soccer is way more civilized where football is just brutal.
Won't be long and they can go completely co-ed with soccer.
When that happens the boys and girls can sit around and braid each other's hair between games.

Last edited:

That's going to cost the NFL billions. Letting these protests go on will mean suicide for the league. These players are too stupid to realize which side their bread is buttered on.

The National Football League continues to struggle with furious fans as player protests enter their second month, with ratings for the NFL’s flagship ‘Sunday Night Football’ down a staggering 25% from this time last week.

According to Deadline Hollywood, television viewership for the troubled football association continued its free fall from previous weeks, with roughly one quarter fewer fans tuning in as the Detroit Lions faced off against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

“With that, as the league and broadcasters have been losing ratings traction and snared in political controversy this season, last night’s Week 8 NFL game is down a hard 25% for SNF from last week’s gridiron battle. That Super Bowl LI re-match saw the New England Patriots blowout the Atlanta Falcons 23-7,” writes Deadline.

The NFL has been struggling to regain its footing following weeks of players choosing to “take a knee” during the performance of the US national anthem. The ensuing controversy gained national attention when President Trump called for a total boycott of the NFL until officials and owners require players to stand during the ‘Star-Spangled Banner.’

As a result, ratings, ticket purchases, and merchandise sales have plummeted as football fans protest with their wallets.

They get paid millions to play a fucking game. The men who ride these bikes do it for the love of speed. They get paid virtually nothing and are the best in the world. And it is far more exciting to watch.

PLUS more and more people are waking up to the corruption of the NFL understanding these games are rigged and scripted ESPECIALLY when the cheatriots are involved. anybody who cant see the obvious that pete the cheat carrol took a payoff and threw the superbowl a few years ago to them and the falcons so obviously let them come back and win the whole thing on purpose cause it was planned that way so the media would have a story line that tom brady had his revenge against roger goddel is so much in denial mode its unreal.:rolleyes:

waits to see laughing smileys of the NFL apologists.:D

The game has been destroyed- too many penalties, too many play reviews and challenges, too many commercials, and now they've added in politics.....no thanks.

I have better things to do with my time than spend 3 hours watching a game that has 100 commercials and only 11 minutes of actual play.

that as well also.

and dont forget to add how goodell the worst NFL commissioner ever has destroyed the game having his head up Robert Krafts ass.

Last edited:
The American football ratings are up, and have been for some time.

Little known fact, they were lower than they have been this year, in the recent previous years.

But to let the White Supremacists and their supporters tell it...it was the kneeling that caused the ratings to dive.

#LOLGOP
Look stupid let me explain this to you in real simple terms. I do not want politics in my football.
I don't care what color you are or what your agenda is. You are there to play football so shut the fuck up.
Can't shut up? Don't play.

Then we should not have the NA , large flag and war planes flying overhead.
Then we should not have the NA , large flag and war planes flying overhead.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

?? That was from Sept 4. Season had barely started. Was no way to know, and yes, I mean Trump couldn't either.

I thought you knew something up to date. Thank you though.
The fact remains, the NFL ratings hasn't been in a drastic decline as the anti-first Amendment folks have been crowing.

And you're welcome.
denial mode like crazy setting in.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Reminds me of all the st louis apologists a few years back such as WRONGwinger who were so certain they did not think the Rams were ever coming back to LA even though the facts were so right there right in front of their faces a CHILD could see the obvious.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Yes, the NFL's TV ratings are down but so is the rest of network television

Through week seven, the NFL is down 5% overall from the same point last year. That's a troubling drop for the biggest ratings powerhouse on TV, but it seems less dire when you consider that the four major networks are down an average 8% in prime time.

NBC is down 4%, CBS is down 6%, ABC is down 11%, and Fox's prime time viewership dropped 20% through the first month of the new TV season, according to Nielsen data. And those numbers are down despite the inclusion of live sporting events, which usually bring in big audiences.

The NFL's sluggish viewership may be less a symptom of the league's problems and more about what's happening in the TV environment overall. The landscape has become incredibly fragmented, thanks to a flood of programming and competition from streaming services and from the internet, not to mention a 24-hour news cycle that comes with a breathtaking amount of content. Television, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon are all vying for the same eyeballs, and there are no signs that the deluge of programming will ebb any time soon.

Well that doesn't explain this:

TV Ratings Saturday: ABC’s college football rules again

I had a family member that became an alcoholic years ago. When we went to find help, the staff asked us if our family member knew she had a drinking problem? The theory being if a person doesn't believe they have a problem, it's difficult to help them because you can't solve a problem that isn' there in their mind.

:udaman:

someone here who obviously has a problem accepting facts that the NFL is a sinking ship,that football fans are not tired of football,they are just tired of the corrupt NFL is all as you just proved in spades.:up: which is WHY they have turned to college football and tuned the NFL out.:up::beer::clap2:

The American football ratings are up, and have been for some time.

Right and do you in all your wisdom know why?

Little known fact, they were lower than they have been this year, in the recent previous years.

Little known? Where have you been...in your safe room? I guess without presenting evidence you must be referring to the 1950's compared to the 21st century..

But to let the White Supremacists and their supporters tell it...it was the kneeling that caused the ratings to dive.

So according to you only white supremacists attend and watch the games? Do you also think companies dropping their TV advertisements are white supremacists?

In case it escaped your attention Hillary lost the election and according to you 60 million who voted for Trump were all white supremacists...right?.

I have heard some off the wall moron comments ^^^^ before but your comments seems at the top of a new level.

Now some reality....I have no problem with blacks or in some cases white protesting what ever cause that floats their boat. Just pick a venue that is appropriate to vent whatever they want. Disrespecting the flag, country and fans will not advance anyones cause.
And the NFL (losing commercial ads and now ESPN has been reconsidering showing NFL games on MNF), owners (losing money by fans not paying to sit and watch nonsense) and the players (endorsements?) all are/will pay the price in lost revenue.

Mark my words

Stupid game anyway. Plastic pants, butt slapping, 90% commercials

Stupid game anyway. Plastic pants, butt slapping, 90% commercials

Do you consider the love fest after someone finally scores a goal in soccer match manly in their behavior?

The Jihadocrats love these Islamic Hate Crimes because it gives them another opportunity to call to call the Terrorist Victims "Islamophobes".

Forum List

Back