GAME OVER: NFL Owners STUNNED as Ratings PLUNGE 25%

That's going to cost the NFL billions. Letting these protests go on will mean suicide for the league. These players are too stupid to realize which side their bread is buttered on.

The National Football League continues to struggle with furious fans as player protests enter their second month, with ratings for the NFL’s flagship ‘Sunday Night Football’ down a staggering 25% from this time last week.

According to Deadline Hollywood, television viewership for the troubled football association continued its free fall from previous weeks, with roughly one quarter fewer fans tuning in as the Detroit Lions faced off against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

“With that, as the league and broadcasters have been losing ratings traction and snared in political controversy this season, last night’s Week 8 NFL game is down a hard 25% for SNF from last week’s gridiron battle. That Super Bowl LI re-match saw the New England Patriots blowout the Atlanta Falcons 23-7,” writes Deadline.

The NFL has been struggling to regain its footing following weeks of players choosing to “take a knee” during the performance of the US national anthem. The ensuing controversy gained national attention when President Trump called for a total boycott of the NFL until officials and owners require players to stand during the ‘Star-Spangled Banner.’

As a result, ratings, ticket purchases, and merchandise sales have plummeted as football fans protest with their wallets.
And what do you think will happen after the World Series and when Play offs come around?

Lions and Steelers game was full stadium last Sunday night.
That many people out there that hate the United States of America?

That's going to cost the NFL billions. Letting these protests go on will mean suicide for the league. These players are too stupid to realize which side their bread is buttered on.

The National Football League continues to struggle with furious fans as player protests enter their second month, with ratings for the NFL’s flagship ‘Sunday Night Football’ down a staggering 25% from this time last week.

According to Deadline Hollywood, television viewership for the troubled football association continued its free fall from previous weeks, with roughly one quarter fewer fans tuning in as the Detroit Lions faced off against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

“With that, as the league and broadcasters have been losing ratings traction and snared in political controversy this season, last night’s Week 8 NFL game is down a hard 25% for SNF from last week’s gridiron battle. That Super Bowl LI re-match saw the New England Patriots blowout the Atlanta Falcons 23-7,” writes Deadline.

The NFL has been struggling to regain its footing following weeks of players choosing to “take a knee” during the performance of the US national anthem. The ensuing controversy gained national attention when President Trump called for a total boycott of the NFL until officials and owners require players to stand during the ‘Star-Spangled Banner.’

As a result, ratings, ticket purchases, and merchandise sales have plummeted as football fans protest with their wallets.
Lol even if this bullshit “scandal” you drama queens keep harping on has affected the ratings, in one year’s time most of the whiny little bitches who are complaing now will stop giving a shit. In fact, I’m sure this year’s Super Bowl will bring the same profit from last year.

The real scandal of the NFL is them trying to cover up the effects playing the game has on the player’s brains over time. I’m sure you don’t give a shit about that though. You would rather whine about someone else’s freedom of speech.
These pampered pricks don’t have a brain. They have been pampered and had grades given to them since high-school.

Lets see you do what they do? Beats ass sitters with big mouths like Hannity and Rush.
We already know what they will do idiot. We had the replacements once before! Fire them all and redraft.
Plenty of people want their jobs! We did it once and it worked! We can do it again.
Go right ahead and sell that to the owners......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Soccer is very simplistic and boring

football is violent-------soccer is BEYOND boring-----almost as boring as tennis

I would much rather watch tennis than soccer. I used to enjoy tennis back in the days of Navritalova, Graff, Sampras, and Agassi. I wasn't a huge fan, but I watched some of the bigger matches and it was pretty good TV.

Here is a little tidbit for those crying about the athletes kneeling during the national anthem.

Kaepernick first knelt during the national anthem on 9/1/2016.

From 9/1/2016 thru today, 8,620 veterans have committed suicide. And most of the people in this country are completely unaware.

20 veterans a day are dying by their own hand, and little or nothing is being done.

If you want to talk about what is or is not disrespectful to our military and our veterans, ignoring this problem ranks FAR higher than a handful of athletes kneeling during the anthem.

Before you puff out your chests in pride about what has happened to the NFL, imagine what could have happened for our veterans if the same efforts and noise were made on their behalf.

Here is a little tidbit for those crying about the athletes kneeling during the national anthem.

From 9/1/2016 thru today, 8,620 veterans have committed suicide. And most of the people in this country are completely unaware.

20 veterans a day are dying by their own hand, and little or nothing is being done.

If you want to talk about what is or is not disrespectful to our military and our veterans, ignoring this problem ranks FAR higher than a handful of athletes kneeling during the anthem.

Before you puff out your chests in pride about what has happened to the NFL, imagine what could have happened for our veterans if the same efforts and noise were made on their behalf.

non veterans commit suicide too. Suicide is very common ---especially in young males-----and even more common in female psychiatrists who were never in uniform

non veterans commit suicide too. Suicide is very common ---especially in young males-----and even more common in female psychiatrists who were never in uniform

Yes they do. But they were never promised to be taken care of, like the veterans were.

And the crowing about the NFL and the kneeling athletes is because they claim it is disrespectful towards those who served. Why are people so willing to protest or boycott over a symbol, but not willing to fight for those who were will for them?

Nascar ratings are down big too. I wonder how much of this is cord cutters that don't watch espn, nbcsn, etc. I watch online streams of races and games. Are they taking the viewers of unverified streams into account?

Yes they do. But they were never promised to be taken care of, like the veterans were.

And the crowing about the NFL and the kneeling athletes is because they claim it is disrespectful towards those who served. Why are people so willing to protest or boycott over a symbol, but not willing to fight for those who were will for them?

I am a veteran-----someone is supposed to take care of me?-----I was separated---not retired. -----someone is supposed to
take care of me? The rate of suicide of ACTIVE DUTY kids is very high-------lots of recruits JOIN UP to get away from lousy conditions at home-----and the military does not SOLVE
their problems. I am not sure that the military CAN solve their problems

Forum List

Back