Another Zimmerman thread -DOJ no civil right violation--LOL

The police investigated Zimmernan-Martin and found it justifiable homocide, as did the jury.

Racist do what racists do. Next.

The Grand jury refused to indict the good officer in Ferguson because he was defending himself against a criminal thug.
The police investigate all cases of self-defense. IF they are indeed self-defense, they don't put the person through hell, just to please the liberal race-baiters, as they did in Sanford Fl.

Well, they should. If that kid wasn't armed, and you shot him, it's murder, end of story.

The police investigated Zimmernan-Martin and found it justifiable homocide, as did the jury.

The Grand jury refused to indict the good officer in Ferguson because he was defending himself against a criminal thug.
The police investigate all cases of self-defense. IF they are indeed self-defense, they don't put the person through hell, just to please the liberal race-baiters, as they did in Sanford Fl.

Well, they should. If that kid wasn't armed, and you shot him, it's murder, end of story.

So let me see if I understand your interpretation of the law, Joey...

In "Joey Land" you're allowed to attack other people and beat them severely and as long as you're not armed...they don't have the right to defend themselves with a gun?

So how does this work, Joey? Is rape allowed too as long as the rapist isn't armed? If you're a woman and an unarmed rapist is attacking you and you have a gun...you're a "murderer" if you shoot to defend yourself?

No it's not murder, still lying, still coming up with zip, zilch, nada, nothing. Just an uneducated, fact less based opinion.

In "Joey Land" you're allowed to attack other people and beat them severely and as long as you're not armed...they don't have the right to defend themselves with a gun?

So how does this work, Joey? Is rape allowed too as long as the rapist isn't armed? If you're a woman and an unarmed rapist is attacking you and you have a gun...you're a "murderer" if you shoot to defend yourself?

I'll explain it to you in a way you understand.

Shoot a black child, go to jail. Period.

A black "child" who is beating someone's head against the ground? Still go to jail? I hate to break this to you, Joey but you haven't explained it in a way that I understand! You seem to think that if you call Trayvon Martin a "child" that it somehow excuses his actions that night and makes him the victim. Answer me this...if the Police had shown up before Martin was shot...discovered him sitting astride George Zimmerman and slamming his head against the ground...who would have gone to jail?

No, your mantra is if a Hispanic shoots a black, go to jail.

You are pretty silent on blacks killing a black child.

I'm curious, Joey...what do you think the consequences would be if laws WERE administered the way you think they should be...that anyone under the age of 18 could attack adults with impunity as long as they weren't "armed"? You know why young thugs don't do that now? I'll give you a hint...they aren't so much worried about our legal system because lets face it, as a minor they essentially are given a get out of jail free card...what keeps them from running wild is the chance that the adult they do target and attack just might be carrying a gun.

Last edited:

LMFAO
Gee, in your never-never-land, Martin could beat Zimmerman to death, and Zimmerman would just have to lay take it??? it would be ok with you, as long as Martin wasn't armed?????
... Or, should Zimmerman allow himself to be beaten to death by an "un-armed kid", and let the police sort it out when they got there?
You just can't stand to lose an argument, no matter how ridiculous you sound, err?????

A black "child" who is beating someone's head against the ground? Still go to jail? I hate to break this to you, Joey but you haven't explained it in a way that I understand! You seem to think that if you call Trayvon Martin a "child" that it somehow excuses his actions that night and makes him the victim. Answer me this...if the Police had shown up before Martin was shot...discovered him sitting astride George Zimmerman and slamming his head against the ground...who would have gone to jail?

proabably neither one of them. Because Zimmerman never identified himself and he had legitimate reason to feel threatened by a strange man stalking him at night.

But this is America, so we'd probably throw the negro in jail.

proabably neither one of them. Because Zimmerman never identified himself and he had legitimate reason to feel threatened by a strange man stalking him at night.

But this is America, so we'd probably throw the negro in jail.

So you should announce to everyone you meet on the street who you are and failure to do so means that they're within their rights to give you a severe beating?

You keep making the charge that Zimmerman "stalked" Martin, Joey but the facts of the case simply don't support that. Zimmerman tried to keep him in sight when Martin took off running but that's only because the Police dispatcher asked Zimmerman if he could see where the suspicious man had gone. Before that Zimmerman didn't get out of his SUV to confront Martin. He stayed inside talking nervously on the phone to the police. He only got out and tried to follow when Martin ran away. He certainly wasn't "stalking" Martin when he was talking to the Police dispatcher telling them that he'd lost Martin and would meet them back by the front gate. At that point Zimmerman is walking back to his SUV and has no idea where Martin has gone. At that point it's Martin who is stalking Zimmerman...coming at him out of the dark, punching him, knocking him to the ground and then climbing on top of him to continue the assault.

I've been through hundreds of post fight scenarios with the Police over the years, Joey. I'll tell you exactly what would have happened if the Police had arrived BEFORE Martin was shot. They would have observed Trayvon on top of Zimmerman hitting him. They would have broken up the fight. They would have separated them and asked each what happened. They would have paid close attention to physical damage to either of the two individuals and then compared that to the stories that they had been told.

At that point they would have put cuffs on Trayvon Martin and taken him to jail for assault and battery. Zimmerman goes to the hospital to be checked for a concussion. Why would that happen? Quite simply...because one man was beaten up and the other didn't have a scratch on him. To use your terminology...CASE CLOSED!

I've been through hundreds of post fight scenarios with the Police over the years, Joey. I'll tell you exactly what would have happened if the Police had arrived BEFORE Martin was shot.

Oh, Hundreds? Really?

This is when you aren't the most successful club owner, ever, I guess.

Whatever.

LOL...newsflash, Joey...when you run busy nightclubs you have fights. It goes with the territory. I know what the Police response is after a fight because in large part it's the same approach that I took when deciding who was at fault for a fight in the bar...and who would be staying and who would leaving. Everyone tries to blame the other guy. But when one guy looks like he went a few rounds with Mike Tyson and the other guy has bruised knuckles it's not exactly rocket science to figure out who hit who.

LOL...newsflash, Joey...when you run busy nightclubs you have fights. It goes with the territory. I know what the Police response is after a fight because in large part it's the same approach that I took when deciding who was at fault for a fight in the bar...and who would be staying and who would leaving. Everyone tries to blame the other guy. But when one guy looks like he went a few rounds with Mike Tyson and the other guy has bruised knuckles it's not exactly rocket science to figure out who hit who.

Or not.

When one person is standing upright and one has a huge bullet hole in his chest...

It's easy to tell who the creep was.

I've been through hundreds of post fight scenarios with the Police over the years, Joey. I'll tell you exactly what would have happened if the Police had arrived BEFORE Martin was shot.

Oh, Hundreds? Really?

This is when you aren't the most successful club owner, ever, I guess.

Whatever.

You trying to call someone out for lying? LOL! What a fucking hypocrite!

The only reason Trayvon Martin had that "huge bullet hole" in his chest is because he attacked a stranger. If he'd talked it out with George Zimmerman, then Trayvon would probably be drinking lean and smoking blunts as we speak, Joey! Actions have consequences...

Forum List

Back