Another Zimmerman thread -DOJ no civil right violation--LOL

We have zero proof that George Zimmerman was on drugs...on the other hand we have definitive proof that Trayvon Martin had been smoking pot which can cause paranoia.

We also know that Trayvon liked his "lean". Guess what's a possible side effect of Robitussin, Joey?
"Tell your doctor if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: mental/mood changes (e.g., confusion, hallucinations), shaking (tremors), weakness." WebMD.

if some loser who has no business following you is following you... and that loser pulls a gun on you. i'd say it isn't paranoia to want to protect yourself from him.

but then again, the kid was black, so why would the right care? :rolleyes:

It was Martin that was on dope that night.
It was Martin that stalked Zimmerman.
It was Martin that confronted Zimmerman.
It was Martin that threw the first punch.
It was martin that was beating Zimmerman to a pulp.
It was Zimmerman that defended himself against the criminal thug Martin.
It was Martin that committed the ONLY CRIME that night.

We have zero proof that George Zimmerman was on drugs...on the other hand we have definitive proof that Trayvon Martin had been smoking pot which can cause paranoia.

We also know that Trayvon liked his "lean". Guess what's a possible side effect of Robitussin, Joey?
"Tell your doctor if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: mental/mood changes (e.g., confusion, hallucinations), shaking (tremors), weakness." WebMD.

if some loser who has no business following you is following you... and that loser pulls a gun on you. i'd say it isn't paranoia to want to protect yourself from him.

Nice rant. All BS, of course.

Reality, that little pissant Zimmerman had no right to stalk the kid

Oh for god's sake...he didn't "stalk" Trayvon Martin! At the request of the Police dispatcher Zimmerman attempted to see where Martin was running to when he took off. As soon as the dispatcher realized what Zimmerman was doing and told him "we don't need you to do that" George Zimmerman immediately stopped and began walking back to meet the Police. Only THEN was he attacked by Martin.

Other than the gun shot wound, Trayvon Martin had no damage to his body. George Zimmerman on the other hand had numerous cuts and abrasions all over his head. It's obvious who attacked who because one man sustained ALL of the damage right up until when that gun was fired!

Last edited:
And as for Zimmerman's "right" to follow Martin? Who would have more right to do just that, then someone who was part of the neighborhood watch group? Zimmerman lived in that community. Martin didn't. He was only there because he'd been kicked out of school for getting caught with a baggie containing pot residue and a pot pipe.

I'm done with your stupidity.
Permanent Ignore.

Gee, do you have any proof that Zimmerman was taking ANY drugs that night????
...Or are you just pulling that opinion outta your ass?
We DO KNOW that Martin had drugs in his system that night when he stalked and attacked Zimmerman.

Yes, i have proof that he was on two drugs for his insomnia... once of which causes hallucinations and paranoia. I posted a link earlier in the thread and I don't feel like looking it up for you not to read again.

And as for Zimmerman's "right" to follow Martin? Who would have more right to do just that, then someone who was part of the neighborhood watch group? Zimmerman lived in that community. Martin didn't. He was only there because he'd been kicked out of school for getting caught with a baggie containing pot residue and a pot pipe.

Yes, he was a SUPER NEGRO, hopped up on Pot ready to ravish all the women except for Georgie and his little gun...

Of course he had the right. If he didnt, he would be in jail.

Yes, he was a SUPER NEGRO, hopped up on Pot ready to ravish all the women except for Georgie and his little gun...
Whats with the N bombs? No one thinks your racism is cute.

We DO KNOW that Martin had drugs in his system that night when he stalked and attacked Zimmerman.

Yes, i have proof that he was on two drugs for his insomnia... once of which causes hallucinations and paranoia. I posted a link earlier in the thread and I don't feel like looking it up for you not to read again.

Whats with the N bombs? No one thinks your racism is cute.

Joey plays the race card because his arguments don't hold water and it's all he has left.

"BS", err????
Can you show me what part of it was "BS"????
Be specific.

"BS", err????
Be specific.

i'm not going to go through everything for your benefit. perhaps you should get sources other than bigoted rightwingnut stuff.

the kid did nothing wrong.

he was unarmed and walking someplace he had every right to be.

the days of black kids having to answer to white lowlives is over.

your boy Zimmerman stalked him and hunted him down after he was told by 911 NOT to follow him. Everything after that was Zimmerman's fault.

nothing else you said is anything but BS... as I said.

if that offends you,. too bad. Bigots offend me. People who think it's ok to stalk and kill young black men offend me.

now run along.

What proof do you have that Zimmerman was on ANY drugs that night?
Just because he had a prescription for legal drugs don't mean that he was "on the drugs" that night.
The police said that Zimmerman have no symptoms of being under the influence of ANYTHING that night.
BTW, that "hallucinations" that you refer to COULD be a side-effect in SOME people that take the drug, in a small percentage of the people that take the drug.
What evidence do YOU have that he even TOOK any drugs that night, let alone had ANY side-effects (hallucinations or paranoia) from it?
Or are you just talking through your ass again ............. As usual?

"BS", err????
Be specific.

i'm not going to go through everything for your benefit. perhaps you should get sources other than bigoted rightwingnut stuff.

your boy Zimmerman stalked him and hunted him down after he was told by 911 NOT to follow him. Everything after that was Zimmerman's fault.

if that offends you,. too bad. Bigots offend me. People who think it's ok to stalk and kill young black men offend me.

now run along.

Maybe you can show, through evidence and testimony from the trial, that proves YOUR point????
Not some race-baiting site, or your own race-baiting liberal opinion, but REAL FACTS.
Something that is/was in evidence at the trial, where ALL pertinent evidence was shown/heard.
Or do you just talk outta your ass too?

"BS", err????
Be specific.

now run along.

That's an amazing display of "willful ignorance", Jillian!

The kid did nothing wrong? Really? He committed assault and battery upon another person. That's a felony.

What did George Zimmerman do when Police Dispatch told him "We don't need you to do that."? Did he not stop and then start to walk back to his SUV to meet the Police at the front gate? The reason he got out of his truck that night is that Police Dispatch asked if he could see which direction the suspicious individual had gone.

How can you "stalk" someone when you've totally lost them and gone the wrong way? The truth is that at that point it's really Trayvon Martin who is stalking George Zimmerman! It's Trayvon who's left the safety of Brandy Green's townhouse and walked back some seventy yards to confront George Zimmerman who at that point is simply walking back to his SUV to meet the Police. It's Trayvon Martin who initiates the violence. It's Trayvon Martin who knocks Zimmerman to the ground. It's Trayvon Martin who gets on top of Zimmerman and starts attacking him on the ground as Zimmerman screams for help.

And please stop with the "bigot" horseshit! This was never about race except with people like you who deliberately ignored the fact that George Zimmerman wasn't a racist. He's the guy who organized a protest against the Sanford Police Department because they didn't arrest a white youth for beating a black homeless man! How do you explain a bigot doing that?

He also wasn't a "gun nut". He only had that gun because a pit bull in the neighborhood had cornered his wife and the Sanford Police had suggested that he buy a gun in case it attacked again. Zimmerman didn't pull his gun until he was getting the shit beat out of him by a man who wasn't stopping the attack even though he was on his back screaming for help.

"BS", err????
Be specific.

now run along.

The kid did nothing wrong? Really? He committed assault and battery upon another person. That's a felony.

What did George Zimmerman do when Police Dispatch told him "We don't need you to do that."? Did he not stop and then start to walk back to his SUV to meet the Police at the front gate? The reason he got out of his truck that night is that Police Dispatch asked if he could see which direction the suspicious individual had gone.

How can you "stalk" someone when you've totally lost them and gone the wrong way? The truth is that at that point it's really Trayvon Martin who is stalking George Zimmerman! It's Trayvon who's left the safety of Brandy Green's townhouse and walked back some seventy yards to confront George Zimmerman who at that point is simply walking back to his SUV to meet the Police. It's Trayvon Martin who initiates the violence. It's Trayvon Martin who knocks Zimmerman to the ground. It's Trayvon Martin who gets on top of Zimmerman and starts attacking him on the ground as Zimmerman screams for help.

And please stop with the "bigot" horseshit! This was never about race except with people like you who deliberately ignored the fact that George Zimmerman wasn't a racist. He's the guy who organized a protest against the Sanford Police Department because they didn't arrest a white youth for beating a black homeless man! How do you explain a bigot doing that?

He also wasn't a "gun nut". He only had that gun because a pit bull in the neighborhood had cornered his wife and the Sanford Police had suggested that he buy a gun in case it attacked again. Zimmerman didn't pull his gun until he was getting the shit beat out of him by a man who wasn't stopping the attack even though he was on his back screaming for help.

like I said....

but keep defending the killing of young black men.

it's a real good look.

"BS", err????
Be specific.

now run along.

like I said....

it's a real good look.

It isn't a "look", Jillian! It's someone dealing with reality instead of what their political agenda has warped reality into.

You paint George Zimmerman as a bigot because of what...he defended himself against an attack by a young black man? Well if he really WAS a bigot then kindly explain why a bigot would organize a protest against perceived mistreatment of a black man by a white man and the failure of the Police to take action.

The truth of the matter is that for liberals like yourself...George Zimmerman became a "symbol" of bigotry and the oppression of blacks in America! That was the narrative that was being pushed on this story right from the start. White, racist, gun nut kills innocent black teenager on his way back from the store with candy. The problem was...Zimmerman wasn't any of those things...and Martin wasn't either.

Now you're upset because your "narrative" wasn't what the facts revealed once the case went to trial so you lash out at people with charges of bigotry.

"BS", err????
Be specific.

now run along.

like I said....

it's a real good look.

I see that YOU continue to defend a criminal thug that beats people senseless for a hobby.
A criminal thug that viciously attacked a law-abiding citizen and got shot with a legal gun for "his trouble".
Lesson learned: don't attack law-abiding citizens that are legally armed, it could be the LAST thing you do.

Forum List

Back