Another Zimmerman thread -DOJ no civil right violation--LOL

That's another inconvenient fact that you don't want to deal with though...isn't it, Joey? I mean how do you explain THAT if it's your contention that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin because he was a racist gun nut?

Zimmerman's reason for buying his gun doesn't fit your narrative either. He didn't buy it because he was scared of black people. He bought it because he was scared of a pit bull that was bothering people in the neighborhood and he did so at the suggestion of a Sanford Police officer.

You're looking for retribution for someone that was killed 60 years ago???
Zimmerman wasn't even born until almost 30 years after it happened!
BTW, Zimmerman identifies himself as "Hispanic" when he registered to vote.
OR do you just hate ALL "non-blacks"?
You DO have a problem!!!!!!!!

Really? I wasn't aware you had to tell people your race when you registered to vote. Is this a new thing?

Point was, when you murder a black child and can get away with it, there's something generally wrong with that.

I've always been amused when Trayvon apologists use that excuse to try and explain why Martin goes BACK to confront Zimmerman!

You have to come up with something I suppose because if you can't come up with a reason Martin retraces his steps then it's obvious that Martin is the one who is now "stalking" Zimmerman and not the other way around.

No, Zimmerman admits he never identified himself. Now, yeah, the prudent thing would be to go home and call the cops, 'Hey, there's this weird creepy ass cracker following me." 17 year olds are the opposite of prudent.

Really? I wasn't aware you had to tell people your race when you registered to vote. Is this a new thing?

Point was, when you murder a black child and can get away with it, there's something generally wrong with that.

Point is/was The Sanford police said it was self defense, NOT murder.
The jury said that it was self defense, NOT murder.
Zimmerman was defending himself against a vicious attack from Martin.
Then again, when have you EVER worried about the truth?
Lesson learned: don't attack legally armed citizens, it could be hazardous to your health.

I've always been amused when Trayvon apologists use that excuse to try and explain why Martin goes BACK to confront Zimmerman!

You have to come up with something I suppose because if you can't come up with a reason Martin retraces his steps then it's obvious that Martin is the one who is now "stalking" Zimmerman and not the other way around.

No, Zimmerman admits he never identified himself. Now, yeah, the prudent thing would be to go home and call the cops, 'Hey, there's this weird creepy ass cracker following me." 17 year olds are the opposite of prudent.

WHY would Zimmerman identify himself to Martin?
Zimmerman was a private citizen on the way to the store. and reported a suspicious-looking person that was dilly-dallying in the rain, looking houses over, like he was casing them. What Zimmerman did was perfectly legal.
What Martin did (attack Zimmerman) was ILLEGAL!

Kleck's study isn't discredited. Kleck started off as an anti gunner. So did Lott. honest people end up supporting gun rights. Morons and criminal enablers are anti gun

Kleck only counted 5000 people, included incidents that involved domestic arguments and incidents with animals.
https://stat.duke.edu/~dalene/chance/chanceweb/103.myth0.pdf
gun banners counted homes with guns as places where the killer or shooter came to an unarmed home-came in and shot someone

Another lie nutter, Martin was not murdered. Can you go one post without lying?

Point is/was The Sanford police said it was self defense, NOT murder.
The jury said that it was self defense, NOT murder.

So essentially, m urder becomes okay if the cops and courts are incompetent.

NObody tell OJ.

Murder is not okay, Zimmerman was acquitted, so the fact is Martin was no murdered he was killed in self-defense. More lying, you just can't tell the truth.

Murder is not okay, Zimmerman was acquitted, so the fact is Martin was no murdered he was killed in self-defense. More lying, you just can't tell the truth.

Racist Jury verdicts don't impress me.

Another lie, you have no proof either why. Again, the truth is something you don't like.

You are up to how many lies this thread? Tough to keep up, isn't it.

Another lie, you have no proof either why. Again, the truth is something you don't like.

You are up to how many lies this thread? Tough to keep up, isn't it.

Yawn, guy, your boy Zimmerman is a disaster waiting to happen.

Not sure why you have so much invested in him, really....

Another lie and more spin, I have invested nothing in him, so chubs, you are wrong and you can't pin it on race, you can't pin it on being a gun nut. You are all out and yet you embarrass yourself by lying in every post.

You don't even try to post facts, all you have is your biased opinion.

Racist Jury verdicts don't impress me.

660-OJ-Simpson.jpg

Hey, Squeeze, I thought the OJ Verdict was outrageous. He was obviously guilty. But a mostly black jury ignored evidence to acquit him.

In the Zimmerman trial, a mostly white jury ignored obvious evidence to acquit him.

Yawn, guy, of course you are invested in Zimmerman. All you gun nuts are.

Again you lie, as I told you earlier but still seem to continue a lie. I don't own a gun, never will, so I am not a gun nutter. I have no interest in Zimmerman, you seem to,have a real hang up with him.

Sorry Joe, you don't get to dictate what I have or have not have and interest. You don't have that kind of power, you are just a nut on a board that can't accept the facts.

So you admit that Trayvon Martin wasn't "prudent"? Actually, Joey...Trayvon Martin was full of piss and vinegar that night and looking for a fight. That was why he left the safety of Brandy Green's townhouse and went back to confront George Zimmerman. He had totally lost the "creepy ass cracker"...all he needed to do is walk inside the Green townhouse and call the police. That would have been the end of it. The police would have then informed him that they had been in contact with the man Martin was describing and that man was in fact George Zimmerman, part of the local neighborhood watch group. The police then would have told Zimmerman that the stranger he was suspicious of was a visitor staying with one of the home owners in the gated community. Trayvon's home drinking his lean and smoking a blunt and George Zimmerman continues on his way to the store. That's the way it WOULD have gone down that night if Trayvon wanted to avoid a fight.

Hey, Squeeze, I thought the OJ Verdict was outrageous. He was obviously guilty. But a mostly black jury ignored evidence to acquit him.

In the Zimmerman trial, a mostly white jury ignored obvious evidence to acquit him.

What evidence did the jury ignore? They didn't buy the bullshit that you're peddling here, Joey...but then again...neither did anyone else who looked at the facts of the case.

Forum List

Back