Another Week on the Front Lines of the Race Wars

Oh, and I'm paying CASH for my $26K pontoon boat tomorrow. ...

:lmao:
You don’t believe it? Proof how broke you are.

I also paid cash for my quad 2 or 3 years ago. That was before the big raise. $8k bam just like that. Today I’m writing a $20k check. Already put $5k down. Yesterday I paid cash for $500 worth of boat shit and bought $320 in weed

I’m leasing my f150 but if I can save up in 2 years I’ll buy one cash and try to own it for ten plus years. Actually probably not. I’m going to start investing money saved up now. I mean besides the savings I already do. Maybe buy $10k worth of stock at a time.

The bush years were not good to me so I have to make up for that. Plus republicans raised retirement two years. You stupid American conservatives voted to add two years into your time till you have to retire. It used to be 65 now it’s 67 unless you’re old which you and I are not. So you guys fucked us all.

Two more years of work? X every American??? The rich really fucked us and you supported it. Gave it to them in the form of trump tax cuts.

Fucking dummy!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

God, that's hilarious.

The way you asked a question of IM2, as though he was capable of supporting his vile and moronic accusations.

What ever gave you the idea to do that?

I'll be stealing that one.

Thumbs up for you.

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.0.jpg
Have you ever asked unkotare a question?

Im2 gives great explanation why he thinks what he thinks. You just don’t agree.

All unkotare does is tell you you’re wrong. He can’t tell you why or how

Unkotare is not good at answering questions.

Try me.
Gay.

Don’t do it Cordell it’s a trap! Lol

Closet boy bobo emerges again.

Unkotare is following me now. Why? That’s creepy unkotard

YOu are actually demonstrating some independent thought. That's interesting.

And rare.
This guy posted that at least 8 white nationalists are running for office. I know you make some clever arguments why it’s not racist to be a white nationalist but why would anyone other than white nationalists vote for them?

It seems like a lot of non white nationalists voted for trump. I really didn’t think hillary was such a bad candidate. The fake right wing news and Russia really did a number on independents. Trump even conned unions into voting for him. Teachers too. He’ll, how many blacks bought that what have you got to lose line?

Got to hand it to trump he really pulled off a miracle. But the timing was perfect too. After 8 years of democrats in the White House the American people forgot how bad republicans are. They fucked up after Clinton and again after obama. Hopefully we run someone good in 20. I wish I knew who that was going to be

8 percent of all blacks voting voted for Trump. 88 percent voted for Hillary, That's more than her husband got both times. White are the ones who fell for the con. The so called "forgotten whites" and 'silent majority" So keep blacks out of this. White Democrats are looking at blacks to blame when they are the dumb asses who felt they just had to woo the racist white rural vote.

Hillary is the one who punked out when she called Trump supporters deplorables then apologized to a bunch of people who weren't going to vote for her ass no matter what. Young stupid whites fell for Sanders lies, and young dumb ass blacks blamed her for the crime bill that Sanders voted for. Van Jones spoke to it on election night, this was a whitelash. Whites were angry because a black man won and those same racists were not going to be ruled by a woman after the n word had done it. So they elected a white dude. Now that's putting what happened in plain English but whites in the democratic party still don't want to see how this was the case.
Agreed except I don’t think the whites who voted for obama and trump were not racist just stupid.

Maybe they liked his talk about immigration. I did. Not enough to vote for him but I see what the attraction was.

Plus hillary never campaigned in Minnesota Michigan or Pennsylvania the stupid bitch

His immigration stance was racist. So if these people voted for Trump knowing he was a racist, what does that make them? Whites are just going to ignore the racism just because he says one or two things they like? That's fucked up.
please prove Trump is a racist

And rare.
This guy posted that at least 8 white nationalists are running for office. I know you make some clever arguments why it’s not racist to be a white nationalist but why would anyone other than white nationalists vote for them?

It seems like a lot of non white nationalists voted for trump. I really didn’t think hillary was such a bad candidate. The fake right wing news and Russia really did a number on independents. Trump even conned unions into voting for him. Teachers too. He’ll, how many blacks bought that what have you got to lose line?

Got to hand it to trump he really pulled off a miracle. But the timing was perfect too. After 8 years of democrats in the White House the American people forgot how bad republicans are. They fucked up after Clinton and again after obama. Hopefully we run someone good in 20. I wish I knew who that was going to be

8 percent of all blacks voting voted for Trump. 88 percent voted for Hillary, That's more than her husband got both times. White are the ones who fell for the con. The so called "forgotten whites" and 'silent majority" So keep blacks out of this. White Democrats are looking at blacks to blame when they are the dumb asses who felt they just had to woo the racist white rural vote.

Hillary is the one who punked out when she called Trump supporters deplorables then apologized to a bunch of people who weren't going to vote for her ass no matter what. Young stupid whites fell for Sanders lies, and young dumb ass blacks blamed her for the crime bill that Sanders voted for. Van Jones spoke to it on election night, this was a whitelash. Whites were angry because a black man won and those same racists were not going to be ruled by a woman after the n word had done it. So they elected a white dude. Now that's putting what happened in plain English but whites in the democratic party still don't want to see how this was the case.
Agreed except I don’t think the whites who voted for obama and trump were not racist just stupid.

Maybe they liked his talk about immigration. I did. Not enough to vote for him but I see what the attraction was.

Plus hillary never campaigned in Minnesota Michigan or Pennsylvania the stupid bitch

His immigration stance was racist. So if these people voted for Trump knowing he was a racist, what does that make them? Whites are just going to ignore the racism just because he says one or two things they like? That's fucked up.
please prove Trump is a racist
Take people who know him words for it.

Would you care? 3 years ago I could have told you that trump just walks up and grabs women’s pussies.

You would have said prove it. I would have produced women who say he did it to them and him admitting it on tape and you wouldn’t give two shits right?

God, that's hilarious.

The way you asked a question of IM2, as though he was capable of supporting his vile and moronic accusations.

Thumbs up for you.

Try me.
Gay.

Don’t do it Cordell it’s a trap! Lol

Closet boy bobo emerges again.
That’s it? That’s all you had to say? Ok I got my boat. I’ll post pics

His immigration stance was racist. ...

How?

God, that's hilarious.

Thumbs up for you.

Try me.

Attachments

• 1B0211CA-74EA-4D36-9AC3-CB8E46E4242F.jpeg
    1B0211CA-74EA-4D36-9AC3-CB8E46E4242F.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
I’m glad I took a pic before I put the numbers. Unkotare could use that to identify me. I like being able to come here and say racist sexist things annonymously

How?

God, that's hilarious.

Thumbs up for you.

Address the topic, troll.

Attachments

• 06037321-8816-4DE0-8334-B9CB2EA5C893.jpeg
    06037321-8816-4DE0-8334-B9CB2EA5C893.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 30

God, that's hilarious.

Thumbs up for you.

Try me.

This.Is_.Pitiful.gif

My girl was going to come today and my family yesterday but my family rescheduled for today so I had to cancel on my girl today. So her and her girlfriends came out late last night after the bar and I took them out on the lake. I am officially the man. Now they see why she’s hanging out with a guy 22 years older. Plus I’m muscular and a handsome Greek guy.

Too bad she’s so young she’s really cool. But if trump could convince a broke young ussr girl to marry him maybe I can too.

I’m no trump but she’s not Melania either.

Our kid won’t go to school with baron.

God, that's hilarious.

Thumbs up for you.

Try me.

This.Is_.Pitiful.gif
You’re the only person to say that. Ask yourself why. Jelly?

How?

God, that's hilarious.

Thumbs up for you.

Didn’t trump say Mexicans were rapists?
and?? some Mexicans are rapists.....Mexican is not a race

Unkotare is following me now. Why? That’s creepy unkotard

And rare.

for the last time, prove his immigration stance was/is racist or your post is worthless crap

God, that's hilarious.

Thumbs up for you.

Didn’t trump say Mexicans were rapists?
and?? some Mexicans are rapists.....Mexican is not a race
Its not? What is it? A nationality? Does that make it better? What do you call it then.

Japs a evil liars. Is that ok because it’s not a race? Semantics

And rare.

for the last time, prove his immigration stance was/is racist or your post is worthless crap
If it was would you care?

And rare.

So what fdr did to Japanese people wasn’t racist. Tell unkotare

So what fdr did to Japanese people wasn’t racist. Tell unkotare
...no it wasn't---there were Japanese civilian spies at Pearl Harbor
anyone who thinks interning the Japanese Americans in WW2 was wrong is a liar and full of shit if they would be against that if they lived in the WW2 years---it's easy to question and condemn for those who did not live at that time

If it was would you care?
....very unimaginable question---that would mean Trump would have to deny immigration to races [ not specific countries--which is what he is really doing ] because he felt superior to them/etc....this being so far out of there/so unimaginable/etc that everyone can see how ridiculous it is to claim Trump's immigration stance is racist...everyone that is not obsessed with race can see this

Forum List

Back