Another Week on the Front Lines of the Race Wars

His immigration stance was racist. ...

How?

God, that's hilarious.

The way you asked a question of IM2, as though he was capable of supporting his vile and moronic accusations.

What ever gave you the idea to do that?

I'll be stealing that one.

Thumbs up for you.

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.0.jpg
Have you ever asked unkotare a question?

Im2 gives great explanation why he thinks what he thinks. You just don’t agree.

All unkotare does is tell you you’re wrong. He can’t tell you why or how

Address the topic, troll.
Didn’t trump say Mexicans were rapists?

No.

8 percent of all blacks voting voted for Trump. 88 percent voted for Hillary, That's more than her husband got both times. White are the ones who fell for the con. The so called "forgotten whites" and 'silent majority" So keep blacks out of this. White Democrats are looking at blacks to blame when they are the dumb asses who felt they just had to woo the racist white rural vote.

Hillary is the one who punked out when she called Trump supporters deplorables then apologized to a bunch of people who weren't going to vote for her ass no matter what. Young stupid whites fell for Sanders lies, and young dumb ass blacks blamed her for the crime bill that Sanders voted for. Van Jones spoke to it on election night, this was a whitelash. Whites were angry because a black man won and those same racists were not going to be ruled by a woman after the n word had done it. So they elected a white dude. Now that's putting what happened in plain English but whites in the democratic party still don't want to see how this was the case.
Agreed except I don’t think the whites who voted for obama and trump were not racist just stupid.

Maybe they liked his talk about immigration. I did. Not enough to vote for him but I see what the attraction was.

Plus hillary never campaigned in Minnesota Michigan or Pennsylvania the stupid bitch

His immigration stance was racist. So if these people voted for Trump knowing he was a racist, what does that make them? Whites are just going to ignore the racism just because he says one or two things they like? That's fucked up.
for the last time, prove his immigration stance was/is racist or your post is worthless crap
So what fdr did to Japanese people wasn’t racist. Tell unkotare
...no it wasn't---there were Japanese civilian spies at Pearl Harbor
anyone who thinks interning the Japanese Americans in WW2 was wrong is a liar and full of shit if they would be against that if they lived in the WW2 years---it's easy to question and condemn for those who did not live at that time

Bullshit

8 percent of all blacks voting voted for Trump. 88 percent voted for Hillary, That's more than her husband got both times. White are the ones who fell for the con. The so called "forgotten whites" and 'silent majority" So keep blacks out of this. White Democrats are looking at blacks to blame when they are the dumb asses who felt they just had to woo the racist white rural vote.

Hillary is the one who punked out when she called Trump supporters deplorables then apologized to a bunch of people who weren't going to vote for her ass no matter what. Young stupid whites fell for Sanders lies, and young dumb ass blacks blamed her for the crime bill that Sanders voted for. Van Jones spoke to it on election night, this was a whitelash. Whites were angry because a black man won and those same racists were not going to be ruled by a woman after the n word had done it. So they elected a white dude. Now that's putting what happened in plain English but whites in the democratic party still don't want to see how this was the case.
Agreed except I don’t think the whites who voted for obama and trump were not racist just stupid.

Maybe they liked his talk about immigration. I did. Not enough to vote for him but I see what the attraction was.

Plus hillary never campaigned in Minnesota Michigan or Pennsylvania the stupid bitch

His immigration stance was racist. So if these people voted for Trump knowing he was a racist, what does that make them? Whites are just going to ignore the racism just because he says one or two things they like? That's fucked up.
for the last time, prove his immigration stance was/is racist or your post is worthless crap
If it was would you care?
....very unimaginable question---that would mean Trump would have to deny immigration to races [ not specific countries--which is what he is really doing ] because he felt superior to them/etc....this being so far out of there/so unimaginable/etc that everyone can see how ridiculous it is to claim Trump's immigration stance is racist...everyone that is not obsessed with race can see this
I don’t care why he cuts immigration in half I’m just glad he’s doing it.

If it was would you care?
....very unimaginable question---that would mean Trump would have to deny immigration to races [ not specific countries--which is what he is really doing ] because he felt superior to them/etc....this being so far out of there/so unimaginable/etc that everyone can see how ridiculous it is to claim Trump's immigration stance is racist...everyone that is not obsessed with race can see this
I don’t care why he cuts immigration in half I’m just glad he’s doing it.
I've listed the many, many sensical reasons to cut immigration on other threads

anyone who thinks interning the Japanese Americans in WW2 was wrong is a liar and full of shit if they would be against that if they lived in the WW2 years---it's easy to question and condemn for those who did not live at that time

Bullshit
1. Japanese isn't a race--there is no way it can be racist
2. it was militarily/nationally/etc security-defensively correct
--you are full of shit if you think you would be against it if you lived those years

Bullshit
1. Japanese isn't a race--there is no way it can be racist
--you are full of shit if you think you would be against it if you lived those years
He’s got a hard on for the Japanese. I think he’s got jap blood in him.

Unkotare this is a fellow republican of yours arguing with you I believe?

Bullshit
That all ya got ya mental midget?

Bullshit
1. Japanese isn't a race--...

Fdr thought they were. Semantics in any case.

Bullshit

--

Wrong. The scumbag fdr knew otherwise. Read the Ringle report.

Bullshit

Useless, racist speculation. Good Americans were against it.

Bullshit

sure --take the chance those were spies--real smart
what do you not understand about Japanese not being a race?
you live in your little bubble.....like a lot of members, you do not think realistically
....the Japanese just bombed PH while pretending to negotiate--!!!!!
...the same with the muslims/Middle Easters/etc today....they [ homegrown and foreign ]have proven to be a culture of terrorists that want to murder US civilians.....I've listed/documented this many times on USMB......it only makes sense--security-militarily--to cut their immigration and profile them......they murdered almost 3000 American civilians in 1 day--MORE than the PH attack

Bullshit

Those who?

Bullshit

Those who?
Japs

Yup, another week of interacting with people of ALL races all day, every day, in many ways, and not a sign of any of the shit-flinging that has become the sole activity on this ruined waste of a subforum. The sorry sons of bitches of all 'races' who have completely fucked up this forum are on notice that they are the problem and that normal Americans of all 'races' have largely left you behind.

Are you ready for "the race war?"

Yup, another week of interacting with people of ALL races all day, every day, in many ways, and not a sign of any of the shit-flinging that has become the sole activity on this ruined waste of a subforum. The sorry sons of bitches of all 'races' who have completely fucked up this forum are on notice that they are the problem and that normal Americans of all 'races' have largely left you behind.

bobo's gonna be running in the wrong direction.

YOu are actually demonstrating some independent thought. That's interesting.

And rare.
This guy posted that at least 8 white nationalists are running for office. I know you make some clever arguments why it’s not racist to be a white nationalist but why would anyone other than white nationalists vote for them?

It seems like a lot of non white nationalists voted for trump. I really didn’t think hillary was such a bad candidate. The fake right wing news and Russia really did a number on independents. Trump even conned unions into voting for him. Teachers too. He’ll, how many blacks bought that what have you got to lose line?

Got to hand it to trump he really pulled off a miracle. But the timing was perfect too. After 8 years of democrats in the White House the American people forgot how bad republicans are. They fucked up after Clinton and again after obama. Hopefully we run someone good in 20. I wish I knew who that was going to be

Is it really too hard to just state that you did not find Trump's promise credible, or completely convincing, but you can understand how someone else might?

To disagree with someone without having to believe them to be stupid or evil, as the only possible reason to disagree with you?
Essentially I think if you are not rich you are stupid to vote gop. Their policies sucked for the middle class under Reagan to today. They haven’t changed and the middle class now sucks because you idiots vote for them anyways.
....s

1. They have changed. Haven't you noticed the Free Traders attacking Trump and Trump supporters?

2. AND the dems have adopted them. The Free Trade policy won the Contest of Ideas, until Trump came along. He is your only chance to change the policies that have hurt the middle class since Reagan.

3. My retirement is ok. I do wish I could retire earlier.

How?

God, that's hilarious.

The way you asked a question of IM2, as though he was capable of supporting his vile and moronic accusations.

Thumbs up for you.

Didn’t trump say Mexicans were rapists?

No, he didn't. Was that you being ironic or something?

How?

God, that's hilarious.

Thumbs up for you.

1780 we had 4 million men in the USA. Today we have 107 million people in the USA.

8 million people sounds good. I’ll even settle for 50 million. Right now we are overpopulated

Without Third World immigration, our population would be significant smaller AND DROPPING.

YOu are actually demonstrating some independent thought. That's interesting.

And rare.
This guy posted that at least 8 white nationalists are running for office. I know you make some clever arguments why it’s not racist to be a white nationalist but why would anyone other than white nationalists vote for them?

1. 8 is a tiny number.

2. Pick the one doing the best, in his "running" and we can look at what he is offering to appeal to mainstream voters.

It seems like a lot of non white nationalists voted for trump.

THANK YOU, for admitting the obvious.

Now the question is, why are so many liberals intent on pretending that everyone that voted for TRump is a white nationalist?

I really didn’t think hillary was such a bad candidate. The fake right wing news and Russia really did a number on independents.

She is not a nice person, nor a good person, and her policies would have been more of the same that is hurting a lot of people.

Trump even conned unions into voting for him.

If he follows up his campaign promises on immigration and trade, it will really benefit the American worker.

Teachers too. He’ll, how many blacks bought that what have you got to lose line?

If he follows up his campaign promises on immigration and trade, it will really benefit the American worker. Many of which are black.

.Got to hand it to trump he really pulled off a miracle. But the timing was perfect too. After 8 years of democrats in the White House the American people forgot how bad republicans are. They fucked up after Clinton and again after obama. Hopefully we run someone good in 20. I wish I knew who that was going to be

The dem candidate's platform is going to be effective the same as HIllary's, ie more of the same old.

If Trump is healthy enough to win, he will be judged on how much credible effort he put into his campaign promises.

If he can make a valid argument he did, and/or if some good results are coming in....
Bush fucked manufacturing and I fear so will trump with his tariffs. I do lots of business with Canada and Mexico. Idiots!

Free Trade, or I should say, "Free Trade" was a serious policy that was seriously debated. It won the debate, with the elections of Reagan and Bill Clinton (who did not reverse course)

The results are not what we were led to expect, from the vast majority of the experts in economics.

Trump's election is the response to the negative results of that policy.

If you are not happy with the results of "Free Trade", and now you are not happy with trying to move away from that,

what DO you want?
Fair trade

Are you using that is the set of paying fair prices to producers in developing countries?

That's not really about helping US.

Any help to US would be incidental.

bobo's gonna be running in the wrong direction.
Is that why you can’t get yourself to empathize with blacks? Because you’re white? Am I being a traitor to my side?

If they were japs you’d defend them. But that’s not a race. That’s why it was ok to intern them. Ask trump the guy you voted for or any of your fellow repugnakins

Forum List

Back