Another victim of truth

You would think that the self-proclaimed party of "personal responsibility" would be first in line to support healthier diets as a form of preventative healthcare.

Instead, give them more hot dogs, stuff 'em with turkey filling, ram those burgers down our throats...yes, we love colon cancer...its our American Right Goddammit!
Dems are just so fucking healthy...

fat-ted-kennedy.jpg

You would think that the self-proclaimed party of "personal responsibility" would be first in line to support healthier diets as a form of preventative healthcare.

Instead, give them more hot dogs, stuff 'em with turkey filling, ram those burgers down our throats...yes, we love colon cancer...its our American Right Goddammit!

But, isn't personal responsibility just that...personal responsiblity, not government responsibility. Sounds like you want the government to take away more of our liberties than it already has.
Do you believe in "cradle to the grave?"

Nah, some big whiny fucker who's been sucking down cheeseburgers all his life who then has to have treatment for diet-related illnesses is absolutely going to insist on being given the same deal as an ascetic who's been living on mung bean sprouts for most of his life :lol:

I'll take the cheeseburger, and greasy fries, thank you.....they have meds for the clogged arteries.:lol:

But, isn't personal responsibility just that...personal responsiblity, not government responsibility. Sounds like you want the government to take away more of our liberties than it already has.

Nah, some big whiny fucker who's been sucking down cheeseburgers all his life who then has to have treatment for diet-related illnesses is absolutely going to insist on being given the same deal as an ascetic who's been living on mung bean sprouts for most of his life :lol:

I love cheeseburgers and pizza. I don't want some little fuck who still plays with transformers to tell me I can't eat them anymore.

fat-ted-kennedy.jpg

that's gotta be a crop.

I'll take the cheeseburger, and greasy fries, thank you.....they have meds for the clogged arteries.:lol:

A bloke I know does that - gutses out on cakes and says, "I'll just double the Metformin!" :lol:

I love cheeseburgers and pizza. I don't want some little fuck who still plays with transformers to tell me I can't eat them anymore.

I'm all in favour of informed choices! :eusa_angel:

You don't fuck with doughnuts.

They always win.
Expecially when county commissioners own them. That's what the doctor really did, he offended the business interests of a county commissioner.

You forgot a valuable piece of information in your post. Here let me fix it for you:
Expecially when a Democratic county commissioners own them. That's what the doctor really did, he offended the business interests of a county commissioner who was a Democrat.

There that should do it.

Immie

Actually, he better watch his ass because the cops are not going to appreciate him knocking their favorite cuisine. :)

Immie

In SoCal it's sushi Immie :D

Maybe so, but not in the "Redneck Riviera" :D

Sushi? Yuck!! Do you know what that shit is made out of?

Immie

I thought it was Fad Food instead of Fast Food for awhile, but it's still quite popular. I remember when the elitists were into raw hamburger. I think that's because they felt quite smug ordering tartare de boeuf. Gag to both. The closest I got to sushi was eating a raw oyster on a bet, but I was drunk.

In SoCal it's sushi Immie :D

Maybe so, but not in the "Redneck Riviera" :D

Sushi? Yuck!! Do you know what that shit is made out of?

Immie

ESPECIALY in the Redneck Riviera!!

That thar is poiled peanut and fried catfish territory.

An' I guaran-danmed-tee ya that y'all don't wanna get between no Dixie dweller an' their hush puppies an' grits smothered in sausage gravy!!

YUUUUMMMYUUUMMMM!!!

Well this Yankee loved that stuff too when I lived there. Grits, scrambled eggs, and sausage and bisquits with gravy became staples for breakfast at our house. (But we did gain weight, sorry to say.)

Who said boiled peanuts?

We don't have much entertainment down here. Sometimes we just sit on the front porch, eat boiled peanuts and fart.

:lol: Oh nooooo, I've suddenly conjured up a picture in my mind of Jimmy and Rosalyn Carter relaxing on the patio at the White House residence.

fat-ted-kennedy.jpg

Ya know...If I was a senator, and that fat...I sure wouldn't be in the jams for the world to see. :lol:

6ft and 167 lbs? Docs gone to far the other way which is generally not good for your immune system. Dr. Red Duke's got studies showing that people about 20 pounds over weight are actually healthier than skinny minnies.

Other than that - just what the world needs Doc another effing health Nazi. Everybody dies. Nothing you can do to stop it and the last five years f your life are medically the most expensive whether you die at 25 or 105.

I thought it was Fad Food instead of Fast Food for awhile, but it's still quite popular. I remember when the elitists were into raw hamburger. I think that's because they felt quite smug ordering tartare de boeuf. Gag to both. The closest I got to sushi was eating a raw oyster on a bet, but I was drunk.

My parents took me to a restaurant when I was about 12 or 13 and I order "Steak Tartar" or something like that. Sounded good to me... steak! Anyway, when they brought it to me, it was a huge meat loaf with the outside cooked... barely and the inside was literally raw. It was gross. They offered to take it back because I refused to eat it, but I would not let them take it back.

Needless to say, that was the last time I ordered anything tartar.

Immie

Most of us here aren't members of that alleged "party of personal responsibility". And even if we were, any half-wit (well, with the exception of you I guess) can see that nanny statist mandates from on high and freedom to choose (even if that choice is what you would judge to be irresponsible) are mutually exclusive.

Next red herring anyone??

You don't fuck with doughnuts.

They always win.
Expecially when county commissioners own them. That's what the doctor really did, he offended the business interests of a county commissioner.

You forgot a valuable piece of information in your post. Here let me fix it for you:
Expecially when a Democratic county commissioners own them. That's what the doctor really did, he offended the business interests of a county commissioner who was a Democrat.

There that should do it.

Immie
Party doesnt' matter that much in city and county politics. If you ever paid attention you'd notice they hardly follow national platforms.

By the way, Mike Thomas is a Republican. If you're going to take a baseless partisan potshot get your facts together first.

Mike Thomas for Bay County Commissioner - Home

POLITICAL ADVERTISEMENT PAID FOR AND APPROVED BY MIKE THOMAS, REPUBLICAN, FOR COUNTY COMMISSIONER DISTRICT 5

Last edited:
Apparently threads die when someone's exposed for not knowing what s/he's talking about.

Oh my God! You don't honestly think any of that was serious, do you?

Not only that, fool, but I have not been on to comment on your ridiculous reply. I did stop in, but I had not seen your post. I really, can't believe you actually thought I was serious. ROFLMAO

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back