Newsom doesn't have a damn clue.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Gov. Gavin Newsom claimed Wednesday during a meeting that he had an argument with a Target employee after witnessing an alleged shoplifter, stating his state policies don’t allow theft before asking for a manager.

“Sir, you dropped this, and he comes back, picks it up, and he’s walking out. As we’re checking out, the woman says, ‘Oh, he’s just walking out, he didn’t pay for that.’ I said, ‘Well, why don’t you stop him?’ And she goes, ‘Oh, the governor’’– swear to God, true story. On my mom’s grave – ‘the governor lowered the threshold, there’s no, there’s no accountability,’” Newsom stated.

Does Newsom know what state he's in, does he know his own policies?

Newsom Claims Policies Don’t Allow Shoplifting While Allegedly Witnessing Target Theft, Calls For Manager

Gov. Gavin Newsom claimed Wednesday during a meeting that he had an argument with a Target employee after witnessing an alleged shoplifter, stating his state policies don’t allow theft before asking for a manager.

“Sir, you dropped this, and he comes back, picks it up, and he’s walking out. As we’re checking out, the woman says, ‘Oh, he’s just walking out, he didn’t pay for that.’ I said, ‘Well, why don’t you stop him?’ And she goes, ‘Oh, the governor’’– swear to God, true story. On my mom’s grave – ‘the governor lowered the threshold, there’s no, there’s no accountability,’” Newsom stated.

Newsom Claims Policies Don’t Allow Shoplifting While Allegedly Witnessing Target Theft, Calls For Manager

He just thinks he looks the part.
Doesn't matter that everything he says is a provable lie.

If Biden blows a brain gasket, Newsom will be the nominee for President in 2024.

My favorite kommie uncle in Kalifornia HATES Newsome.

They would not even let him go for hikes on state land. He's in his 80's. Hiking, even with his replaced hip, is all he likes too do.

And look at stars. He has a massive telescope on his house.

That honestly sounds all made up. None of it sounds like it happened.

Sounds as fake as juicy smooays story about the magas kicking his ass and pouring bleach him, or one of Bidens half assed dementia lies

There is no way The Regime is going to trot out Kamala the cackling queen for President.
I know, hard to believe. But they did trot her out there into the number 2 spot, they'll have to come up with a good reason for her to step down.

Gavin Newsom. Democrat extraordinaire! A basicaly smooth talking con artist selling WOKE snake oil.
Perfect example of a sociopath and a pathological liar. STOP listing to him and the Dems and their BULLSHIT and look at the results of their actions. It's that simple. California is going bankrupt.

Forum List

Back